Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (63836 Views)

Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by LordOfNaira: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
No! The hug was never directed at him. Please watch closely. You'll notice wiz only opened his arm early but he wasn't going to slowdown or stop at the guy's seat. Perhaps he only opened it early to get Eva ready for the hugs

You are wrong. That is like a fake in basketball. His arm was far near the fiance's hidden side. The arm couldn't have been initially meant for Eva.

However, to give Wizkid the benefit of the doubt, maybe he thought he ought to hug Eva first (as per ladies first) but forgot to return to greet the fiance.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
dis is d only reason dat Tuface will forever remain THE NUMBER ONE FOREVER! in Nigerian entertainment history, EVER!!!

wat fvckery?
dis small boi of yesterday? angry
You are quite right. That was so rude and childish. Even if they had previous beef. Wiz needs to grow up some.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by kaboninc(m): 10:37am On Dec 23, 2016
solasoulmusic:
If I were him I'll chest it ..its life it happened to me my hand was high and I greeted someone I know he snubbed me I entered where I was going and came back he shouted my name ...i wanted to do the same but the truth is money cant buy anyone class and etiquette

Humility is necessary for the next level

Lol..

You could have paid him back na...

I would oh.

People sometimes need to feel what they do to others.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 23, 2016
eph12:

He was focused on the Eva maybe but there's no way on earth anyone can say wiz didn't notice the guy's effort. Absolutely no way. The point is it was done purposely. It wouldn't take wizzy 20s to acknowledge a greeting. This is not acceptable. Imagine if I was the one, probably would have been very depressed.

What's over famz? Na wa. Just one greeting o. Wasn't asking for a favour or trying to get to know each other. Just 15s greeting is now over famz. That's cool. Artists don't need fans famzing them any more. Everyone should be careful as you could be next.
abi o,some people begin to feel like demi gods when they get famous, to think in age the guy go even senior am self, that was just too mean, a hi will not kill wizkid, Hw can say he didn't notice, the poor guy was genuinely smiling, meteeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Laveda(f): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2016
Mehhhnn

That was just too wicked from wizkid, I've watched the video again.. It seemed deliberate.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by hopkinsnoni(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2016
When u see the person who introduced u to mmm grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by HCF(m): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2016
What I think-. Wizkid while moving towards the lady made a casual gesture towards the GUY. This made the guy believe Wizkid was aiming at hugging him,hence the reason he stood up to hug him too...look at the video again-the guy had no intention to stand up but to clap like others until whizkid made the gesture...So, this has little to do with 'famz' as some are saying.

Secondly, whizkid realized too late that the guy stood up for him, instead he went straight for Eva since he was more familiar with her and whose arms were outstretched almost the same time as the GUY's own(only that she didn't stand up)....everything happened so fast that Whiz didn't see d need to RE-visit the issue...so he moved on..

In short it could happen to anyone...some things happen in social gatherings and ur response/ACTION AT THAT point might not be good enough....I am sure if whiz looks back at the incident, he would equally feel bad, except there has been a problem between both. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by DonEffiong(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2016
MY MAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 23, 2016
It is Eva's duty to call Wiskids attention to her man. She didn't cry

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by LordOfNaira: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Fash20:
This is a gut busting snub

I doubt if the guy will ever try to attend such gathering again.

What I noticed is;

Wizzy extended his hand to shake the guy but the guy probably misinterpreted it for a hug then Wizkid snubbed him and hug Eva.

He extended a left arm. That doesn't seem like an intended handshake.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by cupidhero(m): 10:50am On Dec 23, 2016
Chai....see snub
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by thisismsworld: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2016
HE DON TEH WEH WIZKID NO GET SENSE NA......ALWEIZ FEELING HIMSELF
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2016
enoqueen:
Jjjjjeeeeesus..... That ela was too much. And he was the one that first raised his hope.
Meeen, av got to see that again.

In another news, wizkid no fit waka well again
wetin do him leg?
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by JoeBlocks(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2016
Men that was wicked like fuck_ fuck_ and fuck_ men!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by happney65: 10:58am On Dec 23, 2016
Good for the Guy..A year ago he proposed to Eva at that same Headies.Almost 375 days after he never marry her...You never see anything..Na God go still snub you later sef. .Oloshi...He just dey fuckkkkkk Eva dey go for free..Na wahoooo

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by danduj(m): 11:07am On Dec 23, 2016
pocohantas:
I don't think wizkid saw him.
It was an oversight.
watch d video over nd over again,wiz did it deliberately grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Lisaflex(f): 11:08am On Dec 23, 2016
OMG!!! Dt was defo deliberate!! Wen i first watched d video,i wanted 2 mk a case for wizkid believing he didn't see d guy,bt on watching it a 2nd time it was obvious wizzy baited d dude n fell his hands on purpose...4 those saying he wanted 2 shake d dude,do u shake ppl wt ur left hand? n even if u want 2 shake wt ur left hand,will u mk d arm/forearm in2 a semicircle or stretch out ur hand 4 d handshake? Ds is jes spiritual wickedness in high places!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by enoqueen: 11:08am On Dec 23, 2016
eosigwe:
wetin do him leg?

Ask google.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by bigtt76(f): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2016
You read my mind. We Africans don't seem to respect simple etiquette. The guy is not an artist and hence may be unknown to Wizkid. Eva should have introduced them and the guy should have stood up while Eva is being recognized by Wizkid and not rush to try and embrace him first ...who hin be sef! grin Wizkid on the other need not be snobbish too childish

Sacluxpaint:
Don't over famz! He shouldn't have stood up. People should learn to build their self respect and 2ndly Eva should have introduced his fiance to wizkid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
y curve a nigga tho? bad attitude

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Prettyenit18(f): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Why
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2016
enoqueen:

Ask google.
that's a daft reply na

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Danfuster(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2016
The snub was a setup, I feel for the guy for he may never recover from the trauma of that event. Very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by babeflenz(f): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Jesu kristi.. I feel for that guy, that was just too much.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2016
From the video, it is clear that Wizkid aimed the hug from the onset only to Eva!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2016
kiss lipsrsealed It's not fair na
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2016
kaboninc:

Lol..

You could have paid him back na...

I would oh.

People sometimes need to feel what they do to others.

naaaa don't bother who no know go know
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 23, 2016
He's a kid!

He's acting his age and name!

Nothing do you Ceaser! Tho you need to have a rethink, to be sure you really wanna be with that babe

Eva no suppose give that hug at all

------------Modified-------------

Funny enough, a friend of mine has done this to me before, in church, during thanksgiving.
He's also in the industry and popular in church.

He saw me and we immediately approached each other for a shake and a hug, immediately he saw one very rich dude coming to greet him, he just diverted straight. I just thank God a lot of people didn't notice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by DRCIC(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkid may not hv noticed him
You guys should not blow this out of proportion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Jaymaestro(m): 12:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Snub or not . Wizkid came all the way from wherever He was to the Headies people dey badmouth, and other stars failed to grace . That's good enough!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Malayy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
So why would wiz notice his effort and still ignore? They have beef? Why would Wizkid shade him and give his Fiancé warm greeting? He you ever missed someone's greeting that looked like you snubbed them? Some of these things happen sometimes unintentionally.

And yes, the guy was over famzing. He even open two arms wide enough to hug DJ Khaleed like he was going to fly. Lol.
Look how he hurriedly stood from his seat like he was meeting Obama. Bros, him for take am easy. Lol
you don craze finally.. hahaha. dj khaled
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by IYANGBALI: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
omo dis one na national embarrassment o

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Desmond Elliot With His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.