Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (63845 Views)

Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Don Jazzy And Tiwa Savage At The Experience 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lisaflex:
OMG!!! Dt was defo deliberate!! Wen i first watched d video,i wanted 2 mk a case for wizkid believing he didn't see d guy,bt on watching it a 2nd time it was obvious wizzy baited d dude n fell his hands on purpose...4 those saying he wanted 2 shake d dude,do u shake ppl wt ur left hand? n even if u want 2 shake wt ur left hand,will u mk d arm/forearm in2 a semicircle or stretch out ur hand 4 d handshake? Ds is jes spiritual wickedness in high places!

Lmao!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Malayy:
you don craze finally.. hahaha. dj khaled
No mind me bro grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Fash20: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
LordofNairaland:

He extended a left arm. That doesn't seem like an intended handshake.

I just realized... Wizkid is proud

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by dman4mdmoon(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
What if he didn't? Let's not rush to criticise him

So the guy was so invisible that Wizkid didn't see him? All I saw was Pride!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

So the guy was so invisible that Wizkid didn't see him? All I saw was Pride!
your opinion. We all entitled to one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Yomiwayne80(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
This is just wickedness.... Choi... I didn't even see this last night.... When wizkid sat down.... There was a man who came to received award on behalf of illblis... He sat on the next chair after wizkid and was expecting a hand shake from wizkid as wizkid sat down but he snubbed the man... I was telling my guys last night about this.... Didn't even know I missed the biggest snub before that.
It's just pride

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Generals03:

How was wizkid wicked?

This is the sequence of events;

1. Wizkid stretches out his left arm to a fan (The dude) for an handshake.

2. The dude/fan refuses to stretch out his own right arm to reciprocate the handshake

3. He (fan) misinterpretes wizkid's gesture for a hug and stands up instead.

3. Wizkid walking quite fast quickly withdraws his hand from the fan who has seemingly just snubbed his handshake (Note he did not notice that the dude actually misinterpreted him and got up for a hug, because he was in dark shades and wearing a hood)

4. ....Moving on he sights the beauty beside the snub (wizkid's perception of the fan) and extends a warm embrace, and further stretches out his hands to another dude who recieves the handshake.

Conclusion; The turn of events happened fast and there apparently was a miscommunication between the two.

cc ivyy

hmmmmmm sorry ooo are u a news caster

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
I blame the man sha. na him belittle himself. an average Nigerian no send for any celebrity wey no dey impact lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by logica(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
Yomiwayne80:
He sat on the next chair after wizkid and was expecting a hand shake from wizkid as wizkid sat down but he snubbed the man... I was telling my guys last night about this.... Didn't even know I missed the biggest snub before that.
It's just pride
Uh oh. It's time to start plotting the downfall of Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by enoqueen: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
eosigwe:
that's a daft reply na

Exactly, given to a daft question.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by empress101(f): 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
hmmm.. have watched d video severally on Ig... wizkid saw d guy but was too eager to give Eva a hug.. simple..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by madjune(m): 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
I'm sure wizkid didn't see the guy on time...but then, why the guy stand up sef.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by oliverperry(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
HaHa
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by dman4mdmoon(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
your opinion. We all entitled to one

You are right. I am entitled to mine, while you are also entitled to your.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Headies and beef be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by zebszebs: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by chccho(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Mehnnn!! Eva I know u love that guy but u need to dump that guy already...chaiiii!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by ikp120(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
That's why people should learn to ignore people except they approach them first.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by bstringz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Chai....... cry cry cry..... This is really graphic... God pls forgive whizkid grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dat boy get heart goor...

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Trueyarn(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2016
That's a lie, Wizzy clearly snubbed that dude, that sinister smile on his face after the act is the type you wear when you have successfully carry out a mischievous plan. I bet you Wizkid sitting there would be like ''yes i don do am, e pain am'' .
NRIPRIEST:

Smartest comment so far. He was heading towards the lady and probably didn't see the gentleman because of the hood.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Codyt(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bruh, I weep for the guy grin cheesy

WIZZY get beef with the guy? shocked
Other gist is.. The guys name is Caesar grin

Wizkid should give what belongs to ceasar to ceasar grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
enoqueen:

Exactly, given to a daft question.
you are just daft
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by ndPeter(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Boss level savagery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by malone5: 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
Snubbing the guy is not the way, a simple handshake will go a long way....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by BethRhema(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
That is a great French curve

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by FisifunKododada: 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin WTF?! Blood of Zacheus and the semen of Obatala!! That is wicked!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by enoqueen: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
eosigwe:
you are just daft

U are an idiot.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by zzbrodah: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2016
blueseacats:
There is no way he could not have seen him.

He deliberately avoided him. I dont blame him anyway,we live in a wicked world,eyes have seen deadly hug in d past.

For the guy,you only hug someone who recognises you.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Shawnkeen(m): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
the guy hand just hanq 4 up like politician dey wave. choi lemme just assume peepz who said dah wasn't intentional watched d video on Nokia torch phone. it's very obvious Wizkid withdrew his left hand from welcoming d innocent young man's Hug...nd d man dey sitdown jeje ni o. choi i con dey imagine say nah Obasanjo dey in dat position d man was. lol ;Dthe guy hand just hanq 4 up like politician dey wave. choi lemme just assume peepz who said dah wasn't intentional watched d video on Nokia torch phone. it's very obvious Wizkid withdrew his left hand from welcoming d innocent young man's Hug...nd d man dey sitdown jeje ni o. choi i con dey imagine say nah Obasanjo dey in dat position d man was. Lol grin
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2016
enoqueen:

U are an idiot.
I swear, you are daft
Re: Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) by enoqueen: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2016
eosigwe:
I swear, you are daft

Ode nie, oponu, anamu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Davido's Banana Island Mansion & His Exotic Cars (Photos, Video) / Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video) / Chioma And Davido Storm Dubai Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.