Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (3967 Views)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Why Are Christians Not United? / Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 23, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by An2elect2(f): 1:57am On Dec 23, 2016
We are not expecting a better word from an anti christian grin Its stale already

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by balanceofterror1(m): 3:50am On Dec 23, 2016
deathcomestoall:
2 corinthians chp 6:14 - Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Why are they not following their teachings? Why are they still using Nairaland created by an athiest, agonist, diest or whatever iest?

I've noticed the trend when most christians can't defend an argument, they become offensive? Non religious people which I observed here would rather speak intelligently to buttress their claim but why do christians insult a lot?

Sorry, this is how you people misunderstand the Bible. The place you quoted didn't say we should hate non Christians but we should not join them in any evil they do.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by felixomor: 4:49am On Dec 23, 2016
balanceofterror1:

Sorry, this is how you people misunderstand the Bible. The place you quoted didn't say we should hate non Christians but we should not join them in any evil they do.

U dey mind am?

4 Likes

Re: . by blueAgent(m): 6:59am On Dec 23, 2016
deathcomestoall:
2 corinthians chp 6:14 - Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Why are they not following their teachings? Why are they still using Nairaland created by an athiest, agonist, diest or whatever iest?

I've noticed the trend when most christians can't defend an argument, they become offensive? Non religious people which I observed here would rather speak intelligently to buttress their claim but why do christians insult a lot?

The Earth and its fullness belongs to God, not to any Apethiests.

3 Likes

Re: . by MaziOmenuko: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2016
Dude what's your point? Nairaland wasn't created for any sect, it targets everyone in whatever believe system you practise, that's why it's a unique forum.

2 Likes

Re: . by Omudia11: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Christians aren't known to be violent people. It is you people who trespass by coming to the religious section and stirring up arguments and conflicts.

Atheism is not a religion hence you have no buisness being in the religious section.

1 Like

Re: . by skeendyke: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2016
Christians? Violent? Two words that can never come together. Shows Op has made grave blunder of opinion.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2016
I didn't misquote anything. You didn't understand my post. I never said christians hate non-christians. I took my time in the religion section and noticed the e-war between christians and non religious people. Christians are always quick to insult almost everytime. Many christians call athiest satanist, so why are they still using NL created by an athiest or satanist, whichever they call it. Aren't they yoking with unbelievers?
balanceofterror1:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by balanceofterror1(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2016
deathcomestoall:
I didn't misquote anything. You didn't understand my post. I never said christians hate non-christians. I took my time in the religion section and noticed the e-war between christians and non religious people. Christians are always quick to insult almost everytime. Many christians call athiest satanist, so why are they still using NL created by an athiest or satanist, whichever they call it. Aren't they yoking with unbelievers?

As the use NL are they of the same belief with the person that created NL?. You should understand what yoking together means. If I have something to do with an Atheist without me believing in Atheism, I am not yoking together.
Re: . by GoodMuyis(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2016
deathcomestoall:

I Rebuke you in the name of seun! thou Destroyer of Business, You wan run down Nairaland ba?
Oya all Christian Quit nairaland, let see you know how much will be lost.

See dump question, for God sake, before we talk they will say they are the most intelligent people on earth.
If religious people boycotted the non-religious people's business, will they be that rich?

NEXT TIME DONT DO IT AGAIN

1 Like

Re: . by KingSango(m): 3:59am On Dec 24, 2016
How did Africans become Christians? Through violent conversion. The origin of a thing speaks to its nature. Romans are violent perverts including Turkish Arabs who are Eastern Romans. Read Romans 1 every word in it describes Christians. Ase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by alBHAGDADI: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2016
Tell nairaland to close the religion section. By the way, the section wasn't created for people who have no religion, so atheist don't have any business here. All they do is stare up strive.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 29, 2016
Ok smurf
blueAgent:

The Earth and its fullness belongs to God, not to any Apethiests.
Re: . by KingSango(m): 2:14am On Dec 29, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Ok smurf

Who and what God? There is only the Irunmole, known in Kemet as the Neter Ru. The ancient ancestors are the beginning family of the African royal bloodlines. Everyone knows you can't become a first class ruler unless you have the royal blood. This is in most places in Africa where the Europeans and Africans didn't disrupt the royal bloodlines. This means all our royal bloodlines go back to the time Obatala and the first Orishas walked the Earth. Ase.

1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
you are funny...are you for real.
KingSango:

Who and what God? There is only the Irunmole, known in Kemet as the Neter Ru. The ancient ancestors are the beginning family of the African royal bloodlines. Everyone knows you can't become a first class ruler unless you have the royal blood. This is in most places in Africa where the Europeans and Africans didn't disrupt the royal bloodlines. This means all our royal bloodlines go back to the time Obatala and the first Orishas walked the Earth. Ase.
me
Re: . by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I Rebuke you in the name of seun! thou Destroyer of Business, You wan run down Nairaland ba?

See dump question, for God sake, before we talk they will say they are the most intelligent people on earth.
If religious people boycotted the non-religious people's business, will they be that rich?

you are funny. i believe the word is dumb not dump. religious people have no choice because they cannot do without those things

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2016
skeendyke:
Christians? Violent? Two words that can never come together. Shows Op has made grave blunder of opinion.
I meant e-violent.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
An2elect2:
We are not expecting a better word from an anti christian grin Its stale already
ok anal...aka Anas09, analice, an2elect2, etc....with your multiple personality disorder and multiple accounts.

you dont need multiple accounts to prove a point. i know your even too dumb to change that An.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Anas09: 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2016
deathcomestoall:
ok anal...aka Anas09, analice, an2elect2, etc....with your multiple personality disorder and multiple accounts.

you dont need multiple accounts to prove a point. i know your even too dumb to change that An.
Hanaway, welldone. Any moniker with 'an' now its me.

I must be a hard thorn on your butt. Sorry i inflict such fear into you. Well, it shd be expected, demons fear true belivers.
Re: . by Anas09: 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2016
deathcomestoall:

Okay. Come up with a topic lets dicuss. No insults. Just reasonable discussion. Lets begin.
Re: . by Anas09: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Am ready for a discussion with you.
Re: . by Anas09: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2016
GoodMuyis:

If Christians pull out of NL from Politics to Romance, from Family to Property, from Job/Vacancies to Literature. Niaraland will be death in a week.
Re: . by Anas09: 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
I have an idea. Mr Seun Osewa, pls scrap out Religion section from Niaraland.

Let Niarland be without a religion section. It will make sesne if it begins by 1January 2017.

No more Religion section in Nairaland.

I read where you said some where that religion is dangerous to humans. so take it out of your business.

How can you include something you know is dangerous to your business?

But the money you make from our Megabites is not dangerous?
Re: . by KingSango(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2016
deathcomestoall:
you are funny...are you for real.me

Have you not seen any of my posts? I took the time to tell the story of Yoruba people and the greatest of your religion. Oduduwa came from Kemet because the Yoruba story of the sand matches exactly with the story of Atum-Ra creating the land from sand. There was only water at first, just like the Obatala story, all the water came from the primordial waters that surround this world like an egg. We live in an egg. There is no space, no planets, or none of that nonsense. Stars are just like not Suns. There is only one Sun and one Moon they're both the same size going around the Earth as all the stars. Nigeria is the birthplace of human kind. Nigeria is a special place. Ase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xylqq0GaGm4

Watch the sand hill creation here: http://slideplayer.com/slide/8764646/

The story of Olokun the sea goddess is real. In the story Olokun was a red coral sea monster, well that's how the world was created. The soil is sand mixed with life. The sea coral is alive and it grows hundreds of miles across the sea floor. When this coral breaks down it becomes sand. That's where sand come from and the land comes from sand. Yoruba story is right out of Kemet. Oduduwa came from East Africa as all ancient royalty in Africa used to brag that their royal blood came from East Africa. But long before that they came from West Africa as all the language traces not far from Ile Ife, in Nupe.

Yall are in Nigeria, blessed to death, and don't know what you're sitting on. The most valuable and precious land on Earth. The land of the Irunmole. Shame. Shame that these things are kept from you but the Ogboni. The Ogboni they know. Ase.

Re: . by pesty100(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
orisa37:
Christians are Dons. Others are Dunces. And the Dunces always ask silly and embarrassing questions on Nairaland. Christians know and understand whatever they talk about and use correct language in the Biz. Others talk silly, ignorantly and rudely always. So do not yoke Atheists with The Faithfuls is Biblical and instructional from the Christian's Progenitor.
this is what the op was talking about
Re: . by Anas09: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2016
deathcomestoall:

Am still waiting girl.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Re: . by Anas09: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2016
deathcomestoall:
it would be best we just end our convo here. my topic was borne out of mere curiousity. it must have comeout wrong. religion is a sensitive topic and i respect that. pls i dont wanna be e fighting on nairaland.
There will be no.fighting i promise. Just discussioms. You have already stated that we Christisns can't have a reasonable.discussion witout insults, i only want to prove to you that we can.

So, to.disabuse your mind, let's do this.
Re: . by KingSango(m): 1:31am On Dec 30, 2016
Anas09:

There will be no.fighting i promise. Just discussioms. You have already stated that we Christisns can't have a reasonable.discussion witout insults, i only want to prove to you that we can.

So, to.disabuse your mind, let's do this.

How come Christians are promoting sodomy? cool
Re: . by Anas09: 8:43am On Dec 30, 2016
KingSango:

How come Christians are promoting sodomy? cool
The question shd be "How come the Bible promotes Sodomy?", not how come " Christians" promote sodomy.

Church attendance or having a high position in Church doesn't make a man a Christian, just like sitting in a garage doesn't make one a car.

Next.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is God In The Game Of Football? / Quick Question For Those Who Don't Believe God Exists. / The Challenges Faced By Muslims Turned Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.