Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 (57067 Views)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by veekid(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2016

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
cool cool cool

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
okay. I have nothing to say.
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
DJ cuppy bet y? cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by buharimustlive: 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Preca:
Jazz man olofin's own made me laff wella
No be only endowed jollof rice....

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
Why is Eniola Badmus on that list?

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin Headies self no dress properly.. so weytin yuh they expect ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Worksunlimited: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Jazz Man Olofin

Maybe he thought he was attending end of year party for Herbalists!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You are a wicked sombori... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Denrele never disappoints,he needs to keep up with his signature madness,so I expected nothing less from him grin

I am actually disappointed at DJ CUPPY Agreed that She never really had any spectacular dress sense,but this is over the roof,kilode!!! shocked

Then ADUNNI ADE my Yoloba oyinbo pepper,choi? She could have launched that jacket it next winter nah gringrin

Getting a befitting outfit for Eniola Badmus will always be a task tho, her body mass is so unique grin,I no blame that one.

lemme continue observing cool

They are only human tho,most of us don't dress well too,this is just for laughs

I understand that DJ Cuppy wants to promote her African Heritage by wearing Ankara always but ehnn....Her fashion pieces are always a fail (to me)...

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
undecided
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by iDRAW(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Jazz Man Olofin

Maybe he thought he was attending end of year party for Herbalists!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This is a responsible African - so you expect him to sag inside the agbada before you consider him okay, right?
nice try Mr. fashion police.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by SaintzPeter(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
headies..!
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by apholaryn: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
Twaci:
Nothing do Eniola. She mustn't be in a gown to fit in, her outfit is okay.
yess o,u get brain..
Eniola dressed tight.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Walecoker65(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:

Dj Cuppy

Cuppy might have a show where she takes Africa but the only thing her Headies outfit took was sheer frumpiness. I am not understanding the choice of what looks like a maternal gown to what was supposed to be a glam occasion.

Cuppy loves Ankara tho buh that doesn't mean she should come up with this ugly and boring style cry

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by apholaryn: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
Pidgin2:
Why is Eniola Badmus on that list?
I'm not understanding as well.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by kingcomet(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
ok
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
O.C Ukeje

I can’t be the only one who thinks O.C Ukeje suspiciously looks like Topcat in this get up.

You get badt mouth grin grin grin

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
who's this op that's forming fashion police? go get another job bro, it doesnt fit u. those attires are well ok appart from the one worn by that crackhead with a woman's hair

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by feezeedee(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
i guess the awful night started from the ridiculous choices in there outfit.....
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by LaClickLaBend: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
jazzman isn't bad tho
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by EmekaBlue(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
Denrele wear blouse so cheesy Useless boy but not totally useless, atleast he can be used as bad example to his kinds
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by babyfaceafrica: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nansense list!!....is it your dress?..everyone should wear what he or she is comfortable with!!!...all dis aproko sef!!
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by kevoh(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Except for Falz and Adesuwa, who of course had the luxury of playing dress up being the comperes of the awards, 90% of the celebrity attendees were badly dressed. Sunny Neji's tummy was actually trying to burst out his Jacket! WTF

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Denrele

Denrele is the class
captain of the worst dressed celebs and takes the cake for this absolutely horrific get-up. He looks like a frightened, gay and poorly paid butler. It is a fashion miss more shocking than Yakubu Aiyegbeni’s miss for Nigeria at the world

We get it, you have a problem with gay people. The thread however is about the outfits, not the sexual orientation. Stick to something.
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by don4real18(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
it's obvious that the op do not like native attires ...
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Chidinma

I have the hugest crush on Chidinma and in my eyes, she can do no wrong but her ‘lady in red’ outfit was uninspiring. It sort of just seemed to hang there

What the.....this dress is amazing! Are sure you haven't been drinking lately? Or you just have a problem with red dresses?
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Trueyarn(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
O.C.Ukeje ruined that look with his choice of shoes!
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by skyo78(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
O.C Ukeje

I can’t be the only one who thinks O.C Ukeje suspiciously looks like Topcat in this get up.

Lol. I agree he looks like Topcat. But it's not that bad
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
DJ Cuppy was the best and most decently dressed nwoke m! Bia OP, covering up once in a while by celebs should be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
O.C Ukeje

The only thing wrong with the outfit is the shirt. With a different shirt - maybe plain sky blue or baby pink, that outfit would look amazing on him.
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Adunmi Ade

I am honestly not understanding!! undecided undecided

I agree, this confuses the eyes and the brain. She looks like she bought that outfit from one of those guys sell clothes from a push cart on the streets of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) / Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.