Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 (57068 Views)

Tboss In The List Of Worst Dressed Celebrities At AMVCA 2018. She Reacts / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Worst Dressed Celebrities At AFRIMMA [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Mo Eazy

I give up on this one!!!! undecided

Looks like one of my Igbo brothers that just came back from South Africa grin
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Jazz Man Olofin

Maybe he thought he was attending end of year party for Herbalists!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wrong again. Jazzman looked great in that outfit and he rarely looks good in anything. It's probably a tad too "trad" for an awards ceremony but who says we can't define what we wear to these things so long as we look good?
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by queenitee(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Judging from their dresses,I'm not surprised headies last night was a big fvck up
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by LordReed(m): 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:

Dj Cuppy

Cuppy might have a show where she takes Africa but the only thing her Headies outfit took was sheer frumpiness. I am not understanding the choice of what looks like a maternal gown to what was supposed to be a glam occasion.

Her usual couture place must have f-ed up so she went to have this sewn 30mins to the event LMAO.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
O.C Ukeje

I can’t be the only one who thinks O.C Ukeje suspiciously looks like Topcat in this get up.

No you are not! LMAO!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by drmikeadams(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
angelTI:
O.C Ukeje and Jazzman Olofin looks OK na.

I however noticed most of the celebrities were badly dressed for the occasion

me think so... grin grin
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by LordReed(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Adunmi Ade

I am honestly not understanding!! undecided undecided

Hip-hop wannabe, J-Lo copycat without sense of style.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by LordReed(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Dj Nana

Is she going for a deeper life convention lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pastor Kumuyi will do deliverance on her head the whole convention, LMAO!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by LordReed(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Jazz Man Olofin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You no see e name, jazz man? LMAO!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
I love her dressing, the simplicity is dope.
BornStunner1:

Dj Cuppy

Cuppy might have a show where she takes Africa but the only thing her Headies outfit took was sheer frumpiness. I am not understanding the choice of what looks like a maternal gown to what was supposed to be a glam occasion.
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Denrele never disappoints,he needs to keep up with his signature madness,so I expected nothing less from him grin

I am actually disappointed at DJ CUPPY Agreed that She never really had any spectacular dress sense,but this is over the roof,kilode!!! shocked

Then ADUNNI ADE my Yoloba oyinbo pepper,choi? She could have launched that jacket it next winter nah gringrin

Getting a befitting outfit for Eniola Badmus will always be a task tho, her body mass is so unique grin,I no blame that one.

lemme continue observing cool

They are only human tho,most of us don't dress well too,this is just for laughs

I first saw Adunni Ade's outfit on IG and I started giggling... From that to laughing hysterically here.
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin OP you funny die maternity gown Even maternity gown fine pass this one. Its a NO NO for me too
BornStunner1:

Dj Cuppy

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Berbierklaus(f): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I first saw Adunni Ade's outfit on IG and I started giggling... From that to laughing hysterically here.
Hahahahahahahahaha gringrincheesy

They should just employ the service of Swanky Jerry,he knows his onions

1 Like

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by demolinka(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Jazz Man Olofin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gadddddemmmitttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
Jazz Man Olofin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin I no fit laugh oooo oooo grin grin grin
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Berbierklaus(f): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jadeite:

I understand that DJ Cuppy wants to promote her African Heritage by wearing Ankara always but ehnn....Her fashion pieces are always a fail (to me)...
Having a lot of money does not equate great fashion sense,I bow for Rita Dominic any day
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by modaink333: 4:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
See d guy jon-tomos ...........e be like say e get one babe way de cut am eye by d corner
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by amokeme(f): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Twaci:
Nothing do Eniola. She mustn't be in a gown to fit in, her outfit is okay.
I thought so too.
And really, I don't see anything wrong with Dj cuppy's outfit. It's just normal and simple.
Dj Nana too is ok naw.. it wasn't a fashion show. People tend to equal decency with "no fashion sense" these day undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Babysho(m): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
BornStunner1:
O.C Ukeje

I can’t be the only one who thinks O.C Ukeje suspiciously looks like Topcat in this get up.

Lmao

Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by kechywillz(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
That guy wey wear agbada,Na him spoil show
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by YomaA(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
@oc ukeje top cat outfit lol cheesy
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hahahahahahahahaha gringrincheesy

They should just employ the service of Swanky Jerry,he knows his onions

Lol.
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by brainiac5(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2016
To those who don't have clothes for Christmas that will probably be the best outfit if it was given to them
Re: The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 by Amenya96(f): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Aduni wan do Rihanna own but she no add boot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farida Fasasi: I Don’t Want To Bury Him, Sound Sultan’s Wife Cries At Graveside / Kefee Laid To Rest In Her Hometown (Pictures) / Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.