Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too (7881 Views)

Finally Beyonce Shows Off Her Natural Hair (see Photo) / Meet The Lady Who Took 20 Years To Grow Out Her Hair, See What It Looks Like / Toke Makinwa Interviews 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes N10k Per Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Click on the Link to Watch the Video of the Barber @Keyzplace who cut Tekno's Hair, According to Tekno, Anyhow. He's also Tee billz's Barber and Cuts a lot of Celebrity's hair too. He's quite good, but see what Tekno told him in this Funny Video!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOIAZ6IAzXy/

Source: https://www.moss9ja.com

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by edudguy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
La click la bend

7 Likes

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Preca(f): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
Op..if you like yourself just post it here

1 Like

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by ajasbaba(m): 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Post the thing here man. angry
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by tollyboy5(m): 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2016
No body is going to open that link

1 Like

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by TheOtherRoom: 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
Moss9ja:

God is good. Thank God you're not Everybody o... Mr prophet. Greedy to your own self. Nigerians will never change o.. 1297 views, over 100 people don't think like you do. We're all here to share information.. The link will take you to Instagram where you can choose to watch or not watch the video. What's a link that you can't click. It won't kill you. God.. help us. The time you used in typing your prophecy is enough to click the link 50 times, but you said no in your heart, I must prophesy. Don't click the link, the video you will never watch, the information you will never get, the knowledge you will ever lost.

I think you want to contest for FFK's Job..
You will write a perfect Presidential Speech

5 Likes

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by tollyboy5(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
Moss9ja:

God is good. Thank God you're not Everybody o... Mr prophet. Greedy to your own self. Nigerians will never change o.. 1297 views, over 100 people don't think like you do. We're all here to share information.. The link will take you to Instagram where you can choose to watch or not watch the video. What's a link that you can't click. It won't kill you. God.. help us. The time you used in typing your prophecy is enough to click the link 50 times, but you said no in your heart, I must prophesy. Don't click the link, the video you will never watch, the information you will never get, the knowledge you will ever lost.
We are not fighting na

2 Likes

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by RichThug(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Moss9ja:

You think you are doing us, but you are doing yourself... E don pain am cheesy . La click, La catch fire

4 Likes

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
RichThug:

You think you are doing us, but you are doing yourself... E don pain am cheesy . La click, La catch fire

You're one of those Nigerians that will never change. Step up bro. Behave like a grownup. I just shared a link, if you no wan click, go back and read another post baba.
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lol... Nairalanders please don't click that link... there's a bomb there!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by vinsoncuit(f): 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2016
You ur ad but u just dont knw it

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Joephat(m): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
LA click, La bat3 low angry
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by prela(f): 1:40am On Dec 24, 2016
hmmm...... Miscut. That's a new one.
Op, watch which video with my data or your data
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2016
prela:
hmmm...... Miscut. That's a new one.

Op, watch which video with my data or your data

English language is hard for you. Learn to make your own research before you comment trash my friend. Meaning of Miscut: Trim down or cut down. It also means to cut. There are lots of online dictionary made available on Google Play.
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 5:07am On Dec 24, 2016
vinsoncuit:
You ur ad but u just dont knw it

I've learnt to reply Insensitive Nairalanders like you every time. Go get a life.
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 5:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Joephat:
LA click, La bat3 low angry

If your battery's low, charge your phone. If your charger is bad, you can get one for less than 1k, Abi recession don hold your neck??
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Victorez007: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2016
Please visit our website www.victorezblog.com.ng Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Teague4league(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Op, u need to change ur ways. U keep nagging with every1 on your post. Dats not anyway a grownup will act. I'm expecting nothing less but I need 2 call ur attention to that. Change ur ways b4 it's too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by son4century(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2016
I no understand o, is it by force to click?

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by abiambo(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2016
Lol bros u harsh o... Which one be information for tekno hair again na??
Na the 100 people wey click the link naim give u over 1k views?? Bros lie small small na
Moss9ja:

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2016
abiambo:
Lol bros u harsh o... Which one be information for tekno hair again na??
Na the 100 people wey click the link naim give u over 1k views?? Bros lie small small na
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2016
Teague4league:
Op, u need to change ur ways. U keep nagging with every1 on your post. Dats not anyway a grownup will act. I'm especting nothing less but I need 2 call ur attention to that. Change ur ways b4 it's too late
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Scream(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Moss9ja:

You're one of those Nigerians that will never change. Step up bro. Behave like a grownup. I just shared a link, if you no wan click, go back and read another post baba.

Baba, your trick hasn't worked for many on naira land...change your tactics, don't try to trick anybody...they are smarter. Be genuine, stop this click for more, people would be clicking your links knowing/thinking that you would have more.

My 2cents...learn from this guy.

Victorez007:
Please visit our website www.victorezblog.com.ng
Thanks
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Joephat(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Moss9ja:

If your battery's low, charge your phone. If your charger is bad, you can get one for less than 1k, Abi recession don hold your neck??

LA quote me agn, la no chicken for you agn grin
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Moss9ja(f): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hmmm.. nice blog. Pretty new, pretty authentic.
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by tollyboy5(m): 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Moss9ja:
Why you too dey lie like this
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by Metroescobar: 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Moss9ja:

angry

Wetin dey worry you sef?

Because people no click on your wack link na him make you wan die for here?
Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by hernandson(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
La click la die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi In Tears As She Finally Becomes The Wife Of Adekunle Gold Despite... / Terry G Welcomes Baby Boy / SHOCKING! Pastor T.B Joshua Makes Shocking Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.