Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too (7898 Views)

Finally Beyonce Shows Off Her Natural Hair (see Photo) / Meet The Lady Who Took 20 Years To Grow Out Her Hair, See What It Looks Like / Toke Makinwa Interviews 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes N10k Per Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lol. See The Barber Who Miscut Tekno's Hair! See What Tekno Said Too by prela(f): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Moss9ja:

English language is hard for you. Learn to make your own research before you comment trash my friend. Meaning of Miscut: Trim down or cut down. It also means to cut. There are lots of online dictionary made available on Google Play.

haba!!! are you frustrated or blind? don't you know the meaning of that's a new one? like I've learnt something new. did I insult or abuse you? or did I say the English is wrong? you must be high on something. I see you are the one with English and interpretation problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live Video Unilag Babe Sextape Leaked By Cultboys / Dbanj Is Ready To Propose To Billionaire Daughter Girlfriend, Adama Indimi / Mark Zuckerberg Is Shutting Down Facebook On March 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.