Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

D - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / D (6065 Views)

Dates For Easter In The Past And Coming 20 Years / D / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
"

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: D by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
God or no god, just be good.

1 Like

Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
How can you prove these people are atheists

Its not by mentioning names upandan undecided
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
This information would pass over the christians heads like thier bible contradictions
I wonder why anyone would want to paint atheism evil
I was in a relationship with a christian girl and there wasn't a problem
Though it has been called quits anyway but not because of my lack of belief just negligence on my part cry
She felt I wasn't giving her enough of my time
Lol relationships are overrated
I'm on break

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by 1990news: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
Atheists were purposely condemmed because we choose not to believe in any fabricated stories or in any god's, because most of us, if not, all of us, are deep thinkers, and wealthy.

4 Likes

Re: D by Seun(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
The claim that atheism is evil has no merit whatsoever. By stooping to the level of defending atheism from delusional accusations, we may be actually legitimizing them. We should be arguing that the rational worldview is better than the dogmatic worldview, not that it "itself isn't evil".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
How can you prove these people are atheists

Its not by mentioning names upandan undecided
this is the kind of topic you like!
Re: D by hopefulLandlord: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Jose Mujica isn't even on the list

José Alberto "Pepe" Mujica Cordanohas been described as "the world's 'humblest' president" due to his austere lifestyle and his donation of around 90 percent of his $12,000 monthly salary to charities that benefit poor people and small entrepreneurs. he lived in a bungalow before during and after his reign, drove one single Volkswagen tortoise car
too

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4120168_ur3_jpeg368b1bc37b57f130023232c2426ac4f7

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4120166_ur2_jpeg04006ba002a71eb85ebebb239f6c0cd1

no theist president has ever been as humble and charitable as he is, to the best of my knowledge

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by MrPresident1: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
All the doctrines in the world from Christianity to Islam to Buddhism to atheism to satanism are all owned by God, and He chooses for each man according to His purpose for that person.

You who deny and say there is no God, the doctrine you have been given is for a purpose. You consider the vast expanse of a still expanding universe, and then ruminate on the mathematical precision and exactitude the universe, then in your most rational sense declare that it is all random? Pray tell, what would happen if your brains begin to give random uncoordinated instructions to your heart, and your liver, and your intestines, what would happen to you? Yet your system works precisely and exactly, yet you declare in your most rational senses that creation is random, that you are only a part of its randomness, no wonder the Bible, no me, declares you a FOOL.

Atheism is as fake to a black man as generosity is second nature to an hyena.

Atheism is mental discombubolation, mental death, and mental colonialism.

Atheism is greed for the profane goods of ESAU.

Atheism is unbridled GREED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
grin
you better renounce your prophecy Mr man
For your own good grin

2 Likes

Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
this is the kind of topic you like!

The mass murderers have always been the atheists , I'm not sure how this thread refutes that grin

Atheism is evil , and that's the truth .

Marxism , Leninism , Communism were inherently violent theories founded and propagated by the atheists . Any country that pledges allegiance to these theories as its guiding principle violence , death , mass murder , poverty , suffering , intolerance of religious beliefs and practice are usually expected .

Like in China , North Korea and former communist countries .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The mass murderers have always been the atheists , I'm not sure how this thread refutes that grin

Marxism , Leninism , Communism were inherently violent theories founded and propagated by the atheists . Any country that adheres to these theories , violence , death , mass murder are usually expected .

Marxism was violent
Ooh you fool
Marxism has never been fully established since it's inception
Marxism was warped!
That's the proper word!

5 Likes

Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
Marxism was violent
Ooh you fool
Marxism has never been fully established since it's inception
Marxism was warped!
That's the proper word!

Ignorance is a disease

Karl Marx in an 1848 newspaper article:

There is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror.

He also said :

“No great movement has ever been inaugurated Without Bloodshed."

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/bio/media/marx/79_01_05.htm

Its from their website cheesy

Read read read like me , so you won't be ignorant and embarrass yourself smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
MuhMubRaj:
God or no god, just be good.

You can't be good without God .
Re: D by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
you better renounce your prophecy Mr man
For your own good grin

I will be there to jeer at your foolishness on the day prophecy becomes reality grin

On or before 20th January 2017 cheesy wink
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ignorance is a disease

Karl Marx in an 1848 newspaper article:

There is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror.

He also said :

“No great movement has ever been inaugurated Without Bloodshed."

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/bio/media/marx/79_01_05.htm

Its from their website cheesy

Read read read like me , so you won't be ignorant and embarrass yourself smiley
*facepalm*
Excuse me while i go and hit my head on a brick wall
Re: D by Edenoscar(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

I will be there to jeer at your foolishness on the day prophecy becomes reality grin

hmm this acct would be deactivated by 21st january
Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
*facepalm*
Excuse me while j go and hit my head on a brick wall

Yikes !

Karl Marx declared that there is no revolution without bloodshed and you say Marxism is not violent

Why do you think Marxist - Leninist states are usually filled with violence

Let's go the Education section and discuss this

This thread is about proving that evil people (atheists) are not evil lipsrsealed undecided

grin
Re: D by Edenoscar(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Marxism , Leninism , Communism were inherently violent theories founded and propagated by the atheists . Any country that pledges allegiance to these theories as its guiding principle violence , death , mass murder , poverty , suffering , intolerance of religious beliefs and practice are usually expected .

This guy can link atheism to anything,i wont be suprised if by tomorrow you start linking atheism to nudism
Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

hmm this acct would be deactivated by 21st january

No 21st January 2017 grin

Christ will come on or before 20th January 2017 grin
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

This guy can link atheism to anything,i wont be suprised if by tomorrow you start linking atheism to nudism
lmao
Re: D by Edenoscar(m): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

No 21st January 2017 grin

Christ will come on or before 20th January 2017 grin

This is interesting, please i beg you, do not deactivate this account
Re: D by MrPresident1: 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

This is interesting, please i beg you, do not deactivate this account

Bros, are you just hearing this prophecy for the first time? It means this news is not circulating very well o. Bros help to circulate the message, Jesus is coming in or before 20th January 2017.

grin
Re: D by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao

grin

Don't mind EdenOscar , Oscar's move to China has been confirmed

He should open a new account with the username 'Eden'

smiley

I'm opening a thread right now to prove that violence is an integral part of Marxism . Should I ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Was Hitler an atheist, were the crusades atheistic..
Communism itself is not a violent idea. Its actually quite a noble one, only thing is that it has been abused and corrupted.
Humanity hasn't reached the level needed to implement communism.

2 Likes

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

smiley

I'm opening a thread right now to prove that violence is an integral part of Marxism . Should I ?
we all know how the thread would end smiley
Re: D by Edenoscar(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
jonbellion:
lmao
that guy tries so hard to link atheism to anything negative, he spend hours googling anything negative so he can come to nairaland and link atheism to it

1 Like

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

that guy tries so hard to link atheism to anything negative, he spend hours googling anything negative so he can come to nairaland and link atheism to it
if only he was so enthusiastic on unravelling the stupidity of his religion

6 Likes

Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

but wouldn't jesus destroy all unbelievers with his awesome Jewish powers
Lol he can try
I'm sure he still has a phobia for nails wink

3 Likes

Re: D by Edenoscar(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin

smiley

please dont come up with another Godism thread oo
Re: D by Edenoscar(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

Bros, are you just hearing this prophecy for the first time? It means this news is not circulating very well o. Bros help to circulate the message, Jesus is coming in or before 20th January 2017.

grin
trust me the news is spreading, i even saw your watchmen thread, i just hope you dont open another account when it fails cos i will fish you out cool
Re: D by jonbellion(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar:

please dont come up with another Godism thread oo
are you a Chelsea fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mysterious Bones Discovered At Mowe. Fossil? (Pics) / The Jesuit Oath That The New Pope Has Taken - Is This Biblical? / It Will End In TEARS AND MOURNING-A Prophecy About Nigeria In The Month Of June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.