Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion (28121 Views)

Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) / Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by obiremy: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
At least 6 people were burnt beyond recognition after a gas explosion at the Louis Gas Station behind the Ghana Intentional Trade Fair Centre at Labadi in Accra.At least 12 people are in critical condition after sustaining major degrees of burns from the fire that came with the explosion. 

The explosion with its attendant fire outbreak was said to have started about 6 p.m at the gas station near the Zenith University College.Properties running into several thousands of cedis were destroyef in the incident.

The spokesperson of the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) Prince Billy-Anaglatey on Thursday said...

“The fire is blazing and we are doing everything possible to quench it. The Armed Forces fire fighters are here too and doing everything possible to ensure this fire is actually extinguished".

The officers of the Ghana National Fire Service brought  three fire tenders to put the fire out but that appeared to be inadequate as the fire raged further. The personnel went for a refill and later returned to the accident scene.  

Officers of the police service were also at the scene trying to control the crowd some of whom were threatening to go closer to catch a sight of the fire. The explosion led to blackout in parts of the catchment area. 

See graphic photos from the scene of the incident below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/at-least-3-people-burnt-beyond.html?m=1

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by obiremy: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2016

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by obiremy: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
obiremy:
More
more

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by DeltahArmy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
Dammit!!!! May the Good Lord heal them. Amen.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by BabaRamota1980: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
O ma se oo!
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
I have come back to comment but I don't really know wat to say. Anyway I wish them quick recovery, and to those saying god should heal them, god cud have easily prevent this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by darfay: 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
The first picture tho
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Addicted2Women: 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2016

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

23 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by passyhansome(m): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Thought its only in Nigeria such frivolous act is been done, I pray for our Generation.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Addicted2Women: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016

Some sick guys will come view this thread with a jar of Vaseline

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by EmekaBlue(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
embarassed sorry
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by MrJorge(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Quick recovery to them. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Zehner(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
O God! shocked I sincerely hope they survive cry. Such feeling of pain. This is so sad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by buharimustlive: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
It all happened after BUHARI visited Ghana..

BUHARI you caused it.

10 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by bro4u: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Buhari

nawa 4 u o

33 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Beesluv: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
May God heal them
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by hazyfm1: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by hazyfm1: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Buhari

Whoever removed your brain and replaced it with Egg-Roll has inflicted the worst punishment of the century on you

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by AngelicBeing: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Ksslib(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Buhari

Smh... Na person born this one abi na for lab dem just mix sperm and sand to create an insensitive buffoon.

Those people need treatment Asap. Why are they not being attended to?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by COvo(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oh my goodness!!! NA skin dey peel off human being body like cloth so?!
Africa my Africa! Those people should be in an ICU instead of them sitting on the floor and walking about with such degree of burn.
If it were to be in developed countries,lots of ambulances and fire trucks would be at the scene.
I give up on the black race!

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by ajbf: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
That is gas explosion for you. I could still remember the one that happened somewhere in eastern Nigeria last year. May God Almighty heal the surviving victims quickly.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Endtimesmith(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
if Gas explosion can rock human skin like these....Please beware of Hell fire ,completely.

11 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by AbiolaFawole(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
that one consign dem
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Remilekun101: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Oh my Obiora

Blood of Obiora
cry cry cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by iamoyindamola(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Buhari

is ur madness dat obvious

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Addicted2Women: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
iamoyindamola:
is ur madness dat obvious

I was adopted from Pakistan

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Addicted2Women: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
Endtimesmith:
if Gas explosion can rock human skin like these....Please beware of Hell fire ,completely.

Hell fire ??

Where is it located ??

In Borno state ??

Where did you read that ?? In the bible ??

Who wrote the bible ?? Your imaginary friend Jesus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by donestk(m): 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
My Lord and my God
Re: Graphic Photos From Ghana Gas Explosion by Remilekun101: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senegal’s President: Bassirou Fayeone Publicly Decleared Personal Assets / France, European Allies Announce Withdrawal Of Troops From Mali After 9 Years / Photos: The World In 2016.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.