Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (9025 Views)

Urologists, I Have Peyronie Disease (bent joystick) / Man Gets 15 Stitches After 3-metre Python Lurking In Toilet Bites P*nis / Python Grabs A Man's Genitals (p*nis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Peyronie's disease is usually caused by awkward injuries to the penis and has extremely unpleasant consequences, in particular in sexual intercourse.

The sex problems of men are much more hidden than similar problems encountered by women who don't hesitate to visit their gynecologist. In general, we all believe that it's virtually impossible for men to come down with any kind of disease related to their sexual organs. Men are also reluctant to seek advice and professional help. However, problems with men's intimate health still exist and they affect the carrier of the disease as well as his partner, the quality of their sex life and ultimately the quality of their relationship. Let's take a look at one of the men's sexually transmitted diseases that can make their sex life really sour - Peyronie's disease.

What is Peyronie's disease and what causes it?
Peyronie's disease is an unpleasant bending and angulation of the erect penis due to which men cannot have sexual intercourse. Plaques or hard lumps form within the tissue (tunica albuginea) surrounding the main erectile bodies (corpora cavernosa), which is largely caused by slight injuries to the tissue. These injuries are usually a result of an accident during erection - during sexual intercourse, or one experienced while putting the penis back into the trousers when it's still in the state of erection. The injured tissue isn't capable of accumulating blood and it therefore cannot expand, which causes a curvature of the penis. Peyronie's disease is contracted by 2% of men.

What are the signs of Peyronie's disease?
The early signs of the disease are painful erections. Sometimes the pain appears before the bending. It happens that men go to sleep with a wholly healthy penis in the evening, but the next morning their sexual organ bends and angulates so much in erection that they're all of a sudden unable to have sexual intercourse.

How serious can the disease be?
In erection, the penis can be as bent as a corkscrew – this is the worst phase. On the other hand, sometimes the bending is hardly noticeable and gives no major cause for concern because it has no effect on the man’s ability to have sexual intercourse.

How can we treat Peyronie's disease?
The pain and bending caused by Peyronie's disease in its mildest form heal without any treatment within approximately two or three months. Still, the bending of the penis is largely treated with injections into the plaques. Vitamin E tablets and a cream, prescribed by a physician, are also effective. In some cases, the affected tissue is removed surgically, which can lead to complications. For instance, as a result of the surgical operation, men can develop erectile dysfunction. In very rare cases, insertion of a prosthesis is required. For most patients, however, this is just a routine procedure after which they can leave the hospital the same day, and their sexual organ starts to function normally within 6 to 8 weeks.

It's recommended that in any stage of the disease you see your personal physician to refer you to a urologist who will be able to help you heal this inconvenient condition with expert knowledge.

Only Guys with Bent "Aguero" Should comment below.... If yours is straight... don't bother leaving a comment. I assume anyone that comment have a F***ing Bent Dick

Honorable Mentions
40 Years without Orgasm (Everybody Need to Read That)
Discover Great Masturbation Techniques for Men! (Men Only)
Negative Effects of Masturbation? (You Need to Know)

1 Like

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Masonic(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Slightly curved to the left gringrin

10 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:

Is it as a result of wearing pants.... You know some guys really need to bend their Dick aside and press it with tissue...or rubber band... or tight pant... and if that continues for a long time.... u might get a curve... I suppose that's what's happening here

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
grin sickle shaped dick

1 Like

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Masonic(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
lola024:

Is it as a result of wearing pants.... You know some guys really need to bend their Dick aside and press it with tissue...or rubber band... or tight pant... and if that continues for a long time.... u might get a curve... I suppose that's what's happening here

You might be correct tho.. Tight briefs tends to give it a natural curve after a while.

How do you even know this? cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
My dick is very straight...but, there is one thing that disturbs me lola024, my dick got thick veins on the left when erect..am I safe?

3 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:

You might be correct tho.. Tight briefs tends to give it a natural curve after a while.

How do you even know this? cheesy

are u indirectly asking if have seen so much Dicks?

3 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Masonic(m): 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
lola024:

Seeing so much dick doesnt give you that knowledge. I'm asking if you're a dude.

19 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
SorftWerk:
My dick is very straight...but, there is one thing that disturbs me lola024, my dick got thick veins on the left when erect..am I safe?

You have got no problem dear.... its very normal.... Its alive and working that's why

3 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by EniHolar(f): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
lola024:

U this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by makydebbie(f): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
lola024:

well that's a startgrin

2 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
lola024:

You have got no problem dear.... its very normal.... Its alive and working that's why
oshe bae...chai grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by moral24(f): 3:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lola... so u have become a Dick counselor here

Nice one sister

5 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
EniHolar:

U this girl.

if am getting too far.... please call me back...lolzz
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
moral24:
Lola... so u have become a Dick counselor here

Nice one sister

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
makydebbie:
well that's a startgrin

Debbie....... I think am shy now
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by sinaj(f): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:

Seeing so much dick doesnt give you that knowledge. I'm asking if you're a dude.
she is a dick expert grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lols. This is interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:

Place your right hand on your chest.... close your eyes and ask louder.... Is Lola A DUDE??....

Then.... follow your heart
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2016
austinosita:
Lols. This is interesting

really?
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:

Sinaj.... you should defend me you know..... "shy"
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by sinaj(f): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
lola024:

Sinaj.... you should defend me you know..... "shy"
Agat you baby! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:
Agat you baby! grin

thanks......

1 Like

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Masonic(m): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
sinaj:

The farthest experience can take "her" is giving her knowledge on proper ways to ride a hard dick, moan, arc her back, suspend her legs or fake an orgasm. It doesn't get deeper than that.

But this.. This is very deep.

4 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2016
This girl too like preeq

1 Like

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Masonic(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
lola024:

Place your right hand on your chest.... close your eyes and ask louder.... Is Lola A DUDE??....

Then.... follow your heart

Yea right..

5 Likes

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:

Yea right..

yeah right
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by makydebbie(f): 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
lola024:

Debbie....... I think am shy now
No dear, just be you smiley
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Stretchi:
This girl too like preeq

strechi... you again....... I will not reply to that.....
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:

The farthest experience can take "her" is giving her knowledge on proper ways to ride a hard dick, moan, arc her back, suspend her legs or fake an orgasm. It doesn't get deeper than that.

But this.. This is very deep.

Freedom of Assumptions

hmm
Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by HMZi: 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
You haf spoil....... smh

1 Like

Re: Is Your P*nis Bent? (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by opsylojay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2016
Masonic:
... same here.... 10 likes to show the picture

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamaican Black Castor Oil For Sale / Darbur herbal Toothpaste's Dengerous Side Effect! / Human Cloning: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.