Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. (1480 Views)

Soldiers Kill Ijaw Militant With Juju Who Came To Attack Aladja In Delta (Graphi / See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / The Prophesy Of NOSTRADAM Concerning BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by fablani(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ayo Fayose's prophesy that came to pass in 2016.

If Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state was an ordained prophet, he would by now have his church or place of worship full with Nigerians who would want him to help them look into their immediate future.
Close to Christmas in 2015, Fayose reeled out 20 predictions and was certain they would come to pass. Indeed, he was right.
Fayose's 20 predictions came to pass in 2016
He said: "Fellow Nigerians, I want you to take note of the followings that will unavoidably happen under the Buhari-led government in 2016."

Here are the predictions he made that came to pass in 2016:
1. Workers Strike: There will be so much industrial unrest, especially in the first quarter of the year.
2. Subsidy: There will be removal of fuel subsidy and petrol (PMS) will sell over and above N100/litre, leaving the masses in more serious hardship. Product will not be available and long queue in petrol stations will persist throughout the first quarter of 2016 and beyond.
3. Electricity: Power generation will drop to the lowest ebb. Still, Federal Government will increase tariff in 2016.
4. Unemployment: Millions of jobs will be lost in 2016 as against the three million jobs promised by the APC yearly. Most States and Federal Government will retrench workers as evident in the over 2,000 Federal University workers already sacked.
5. Economic Policy: Most private owned middle-class businesses will fold up because of bad economic policies of the Buhari-led government.
6. Devaluation: The Naira will continue to have a free fall which will take it to as low as N320 to one Dollar.
7. Economy: The Buhari-led FG will have no solution to country's economic problems.
8. Security: Boko Haram will keep spreading and the Shiite Muslims will get more emboldened.
9. Human Rights: Penchant for dictatorship will rise with rampant human rights abuses and disobedience to court orders.
10. Anti-Corruption: Insincerity in the fight against corruption will continue and the fight will not only be selective and political, but targeted more at Southerners.
11. Elections: Attempt to forcefully control any of the south-south states of Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa by the APC will lead to unprecedented deaths.
12. Economy: Crude oil price will fall to below and about $30 per barrel.
13. Anti-Press Laws: The masses, especially men of the media profession will rise against the FG's plot to deny Nigerians of their rights to freedom of expression. There will wide condemnations by Nigerians and the International community against President Buhari's human rights abuses and disobedience to court orders.
14. Polity: Renewed efforts will be made to remove Senator Bukola Saraki as the Senate President; this will not only fail, but will heat the polity.
15. Hardships: Nigerians will experience more hardships. The President himself attested to this (THE SUN newspaper Tuesday, December 15, 2015). This obviously negates the change Nigerians voted for.
16. Elections: Plot by the APC to take control of at least one south-south State will lead to death of many people. Particularly, rerun elections in Rivers and Akwa-Ibom States will cause many deaths.
17. Corruption: Halliburton scam may be revisited in 2016.
18. Kogi State: Court will sack Governor-Elect, Yahaya Bello.
19a. Bayelsa state: Governor Seriake Dickson will win the supplementary election.
19b. Taraba state: Governor Darius Ishaku will be victorious at the Court.
culled from naij.com

Fayose should leave politics and open a church. my opinion sha!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by greenermodels: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
anybody that bothered to study buhari's history can easily predict these things.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by wisesoul(m): 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2016
Accuracy is above 70%.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by sontoly: 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
his predictions are almost accurate 75%

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by OgbeniAnonymous: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
Issokay
Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
my main man Ifayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by idupaul: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2016
greenermodels:
anybody that bothered to study buhari's history can easily predict these things.

I am telling you .Nothing good ever came out from the man

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by ninjasta: 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
Buhari will never rule Nigeria again – FaYOSE
THE BIGGEST OF THE PROPHECIES

The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has claimed that the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari “will never rule Nigeria again”.

Mr. Fayose spoke on Sunday in a statement through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media.
Mr. Fayose also challenged the former Head of State to swear by the Holy Quran that he did not visit any hospital in the United Kingdom last week.

Mr. Buhari is currently in London on a working visit, according to the Directorate of Media and Publicity of his campaign.

Mr. Fayose said he predicted his victory in the 2014 Ekiti governorship election and therefore boasted he could also “see spiritually” the future of the country, including not only President Goodluck Jonathan’s victory on March 28 but also his successor in 2019.

He said, “I wish they can see spiritually what I am talking about that Buhari, despite the hullabaloo will never be president. I predicted my return as Ekiti State governor and I am saying it again that Buhari will never rule Nigeria again.

“After President Goodluck Jonathan, there will be a young element in his late 50s from the North that will be Nigerian president. I want to liken this revelation to the story of Elijah and Elisha. I am the Elijah while my followers are Elisha.”

He said he never wished Mr. Buhari dead, but added he was duty bound to expose the “antics of APC cabal” over the APC candidate’s health status.

APC leaders, including former Governor of Kwara State, Bukola Saraki, have released pictures of Mr. Buhari’s engagements in the UK, including a meeting with former Primie Minister Tony Blair, whose specific purpose was however not stated.

However, according to Mr. Fayose, those pictures were “photoshop pictures” meant to “deceive Nigerians.”

“I owe it a duty to Nigeria and its people to expose the antics of the APC cabal whose only interest is to seize power to further selfish interests,” Mr. Fayose said. “Without doubt, it is obvious that members of this cabal in the APC is trying so hard to deceive Nigerians on Buhari’s health status. That is the reason they have been using photoshop pictures to defend their lies on Buhari’s UK trip.

“First, they used a March 5, 2013 picture, claiming that Buhari was taking a walk in London on Thursday. Later they came up with another poorly cropped picture of Buhari with former British Prime Minister, Tony Blair.

“The same people who lied in September 2012 that they received a gold card invitation to attend the Democratic National Convention in the United States of America are behind the dressing of Buhari in the garment of lies and I challenge Buhari to swear by the Holy Quran that he did not visit hospital in the United Kingdom last week.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177365-buhari-will-never-rule-nigeria-again-fayose.html
Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies:
"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.
No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.
My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.
Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."
GADDAFI once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.
It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.
3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a
home.
4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.
6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.
8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!
Share this to remember Gaddafi

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Prophesy Of 2016 That Came To Pass. by Cletus77(m): 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
BUHARI IS A BAD PROPHECY

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Rent Protesters To Shut Down Amnesty Offices In Abuja- SR / Ali Modu Sheriff Insults Jonathan As Wike Walks Out In Protest. / Capital Oil/nnpc : These Are 25 Points DSS Lawyer Failed To Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.