Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" (52793 Views)

Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
iranu somebody!
u didn't c him buh u saw the puuna beside him.
mtchew. proudness angry
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Obas101(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
MichaelSokoto:
iranu somebody!

u didn't c him buh u saw the puuna beside him.

mtchew.
proudness angry
The punaa no even stand up for him sef

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by mikaael(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
It's possible cos his mind was focused on her and at that time he was not thinking of anything else. It happens to me.

so he cannor go back to greet him abi

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Rolandken(m): 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Ekwe, onye ka ona agwa?
This is what happen when a baby refuse to grow up.
Seriously age is just but a number maturity is of character and reasoning.
Mannerless kid.
That's why you will always remain a kid.
Chai. The bad belle you have for Wizkid is strong. Did u wish to date him and found out it was impossible? Aunty it is well.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by seunny4lif(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
seunny4lif:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2FcSyUdNo4
Wow

Wizkid tweeted that he can't see the guy grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not understanding o Oooh
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Tjiaz(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Eeya I feel bad for eva fiance,fipa of life.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Tjiaz(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
Eeya I feel bad for eva's fiance,fipa of life.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by bionixs: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
play it again and again, he opened his arm to the direction of the guy and now saw the lady,just snubbed him and made for the lady
mostHandsome01:
if Eva's fiance was Chris brown, drake or whiz khalifa, would he has said he didnt see him, babanla goofed big time! the secret to being untop forever is being humble! eg.. 2baba

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by FisifunKododada: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Ekwe, onye ka ona agwa?
Mannerless kid.

cheesy y u take am personal like dis? r u an ipob yoot? cheesy

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Satchmo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
It's possible if the skonk he smoked before coming was HIGH GRADE
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by drewzaddy: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lie ooo
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by dmostcheerful(f): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Rolandken:

Chai. The bad belle you have for Wizkid is strong. Did u wish to date him and found out it was impossible? Aunty it is well.
Small baby, before you spew trash, look through my profile and see my active section. My dear am a business woman not a busy body.
As soon as babies like you learn to get manners the more mature the world becomes.
Grow up dear.

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by mikkypel(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2016
He wasn't the only one wizzy snubbed, there was another guy who offered for an handshake, wizzy snubbed him.. Then another guy wizzy was sitting next too couldn't even retain his sitting position, dude was just adjusting per micro seconds.... Wetin pain me pass be say wizzy shaked ozzybosco

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by dmostcheerful(f): 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy y u take am personal like dis? r u an ipob yoot? cheesy
If I tell you to grow up it's an insult to wise young kids, you lack wisdom as a person what has tribe got to do with what I said. Grow up!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by kstix(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Ekwe, onye ka ona agwa?
Mannerless kid.
U know what you are doing right? You're drinking panadol for another man's headache. He said he didn't see him. Leave it be and stop sounding petty like a broken record who asked wizkid to follow her on IG but he didn't. Show some love dammit

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by javispj(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
Honestly speaking wizkid was high as f...na Togo weed (sk) him smoke.. can people see his black hoody plus sun glasses him ware for night.. the guy couldn't feel his own face..abee nna never see Where iboo make u greet u dad good evening ma.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by FisifunKododada: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2016
dmostcheerful:

If I tell you to grow up it's an insult to wise young kids, you lack wisdom as a person what has tribe got to do with what I said. Grow up!

cheesy chai nwanyi everything with u is fight fight - pesin no fit play wit u. O ya smile for me now...sweet potato... cheesy
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Orpe7(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Successjoy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
drsugar:
Lol. It's no big deal. They should just hang out together and post it online to make up for the man's image.
matured comment...
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by AJJ17(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
It's possible cos his mind was focused on her and at that time he was not thinking of anything else. It happens to me.
You dey reason jare

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by lakes99: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2016
hilaomo:
Ceaser be like...THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE!!! in mr Ibu's voice!

lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by maasoap(m): 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2016
MizTyna:
It wasn't deliberate at all, he didn't notice him and had his eyes set on Eva. But people will turn everything major
He wasn't coming for the man, we all got it. But why not giving him little attention after greeting the lady, at least, he saw the man trying to embrace him even if he was too late for Wiz to embrace him first. Just to save the guy's image and lessen the embarrassment.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by DASPARTAN: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
Normal nah! kwa who knw sabi? if to say nah toolz siddun near am sha, ur oju knw go leri, u go dun bug am sef noe be only HUG. WHO YOU EPP? U NOE C AM, U JAM #BOBBY CHARLTON, #GOBAFF, I GO GIV U SPONGE.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by DASPARTAN: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Normal nah! kwa who knw sabi? if to say nah toolz siddun near am sha, ur oju knw go leri, u go dun bug am sef noe be only HUG. WHO YOU EPP? U NOE C AM, U JAM #BOBBY CHARLTON, OGA GOAN SIT DOWN #GOBAFF, I GO GIV U SPONGE. #OMOJATIJATI #SOFTWORK smiley
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Yinkakatty(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2016
Don't understand why some people are taking this serious. I believe he didn't see him truly. smiley

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by holyeye1989(m): 10:34pm On Dec 23, 2016
Wizkid na kid.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by khalAyo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
Haters everywhere just talking trash. Wizkid honestly didnt see him angry

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by sammyclassics(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
OK just like mourinho saying he made work easy for conte at chelsea
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by suso(m): 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Ekwe, onye ka ona agwa? This is what happen when a baby refuse to grow up. Seriously age is just but a number maturity is of character and reasoning. Mannerless kid. That's why you will always remain a kid.
You might die young if you continue like this You sound so emotional

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
seunny4lif:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2FcSyUdNo4

Wizkid tweeted that he can't see the guy grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not understanding o Oooh

Chai! That's the height of embarrassment. This kind embarrassment can render a man impotent

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by frubben(m): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2016
MizTyna:
It wasn't deliberate at all, he didn't notice him and had his eyes set on Eva. But people will turn everything major

Guy watch dat video again, the guy no b akin or paw paw. Dude the guy was standing next to wizkid.

Okay after him hug the babe finish him no still notice d guy

Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner / Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz's Wedding (Photos)