Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,667 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" (52791 Views)

Teni Falls While Snowing Gymnastics Skills, Wizkid Reacts (Video) / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Catastrophe1: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2016
dmostcheerful:

Small baby, before you spew trash, look through my profile and see my active section. My dear am a business woman not a busy body.
As soon as babies like you learn to get manners the more mature the world becomes.
Grow up dear.
ignore him.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Zeus100(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2016
seunny4lif:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2FcSyUdNo4

Wizkid tweeted that he can't see the guy grin grin grin grin grin
I'm not understanding o Oooh
baba nla dey lie jhoor...anyways the fiance and the fiancee are matured dey laffed over it already...eleniyan artist of the year
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by JayTripz(m): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Aye le i bosi o

Wizzy why
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by ericmor: 2:03am On Dec 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:
oshe wizzy !!!!!

omo ale oniro oshi
j

Is very very possible bcs it happens to me severally
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by ericmor: 2:08am On Dec 24, 2016
mikaael:

so he cannor go back to greet him abi

Yes bcs he did not see him. If only the guy with him has tapped him to let him know, I'm sure he would have gone back. It happens to me too
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by AfroSocaholic(f): 3:04am On Dec 24, 2016
mostHandsome01
post=52199465:

if Eva's fiance was Chris brown, drake or whiz khalifa, would he has said he didnt see him, babanla goofed big time! the secret to being untop forever is being humble! eg.. 2baba

True
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by soulfood(m): 4:30am On Dec 24, 2016
See as the guy smile hang like when you are playing subway surfer on nokia 3310.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by datjohn(m): 4:46am On Dec 24, 2016
Dis guy seriously bastardized d "BRO-CODE" number 3 to a whole noda level...
https://www.nairaland.com/3278657/re-bro-code
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by raphisosky2020: 5:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizzy you can lie,how you wann tell us say you no see this guy
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2016
Toqether we can stop weed...Useless yoruba weed..yeye pple
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by SuperSuave(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2016
ednut1:
very possible when u have a hood on
exactly! Together with dark shade and possible highness
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Yideas: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2016
it is very possible

I attended a wedding one day, a good friend of mine I saw years ago came in front of me to shake my hands and greet me. my mind was set on somewhere else so I just said hi to him and passed. he was standing right in front of me but I didn't even recognize him at all cos my mind was there. his siblings were like angry that I snubbed him. after some hours I saw him in the hall, I was so excited and ran to greet him... he was like I greeted you before
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Yideas: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2016
so it is true that wizzy saw d guy but his mind was set on Eva and he thought he was just a fan.

wizzy was wearing a hood
he walked hurriedly
he gave d little boy that greeted him a handshake
it is not possible that he intentionally ignored me.

so wizzy came to hug Eva, saw the guy stand up but his mind told him to hug Eva and move on. you know one's mind comes and goes at times. at that situation in time, you came late to a show need to hurry to your seat with so many fans staring at you, you might make same mistake but I won't. I might ignore the guy at first to hug Eva but when I realize I will give him a hand shake and move on. wizzy was smiling wen he moved on so there is nothing personal.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Well, he didn't see him.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by browniex: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2016
mostHandsome01:
if Eva's fiance was Chris brown, drake or whiz khalifa, would he has said he didnt see him, babanla goofed big time! the secret to being untop forever is being humble! eg.. 2baba
stop preaching, it is obvious he didn't see him,sometimes your eyes focus on something, but when your mind is not there,you can't see it.or have you not seen or heard of someone that got knocked down by a vehicle for walking straight into the vehicle's path?.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by mostHandsome01: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2016
browniex:
stop preaching, it is obvious he didn't see him,sometimes your eyes focus on something, but when your mind is not there,you can't see it.or have you not seen or heard of someone that got knocked down by a vehicle for walking straight into the vehicle's path?.
learn how to be factual, celebrity buttt licker!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by Caseless: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2016
drsugar:
Lol. It's no big deal. They should just hang out together and post it online to make up for the man's image.
just what I think.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by mikaael(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
ericmor:

Yes bcs he did not see him. If only the guy with him has tapped him to let him know, I'm sure he would have gone back. It happens to me too

af hear u buh somtyms u cant hold fort for dz artiste...they aren't trustworthy
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by ericmor: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
mikaael:

af hear u buh somtyms u cant hold fort for dz artiste...they aren't trustworthy

That's true
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Snubbing Eva's Fiance At The Headies: Says "I Didn't See Him" by tee4naija(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Together we can stop weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Brought Mompha On Stage At A Concert (Video) / Tiwa Savage Crashes Fan's Wedding, Performs For Free (photos) / Stephen Muoka Behind Viral ‘Eluu P' Song, Obidient Anthem Crooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.