Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest (40846 Views)

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by bennynaza(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Looks cool
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by paradigmshift(m): 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
e dey sweet una now abi when una go dey use pot and plate stone una self ..we no dey o
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Very soon we shall see LATRINE contest.

These people are really possessed
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by GlorifiedSon: 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat.
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Charlieo: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2016
Hs
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by modsRbastard: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Bisjosh:
There seems to be a silent competition among ladies these days trying to outdo the other.

undecided

You have a very kin sight. As for me... Any lady who won't Park enter my house after paying "dowry, ime ego, Owo ori" can stay with her family.
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by francisbiz: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
Flashh:
This is how it ought to be. The lady should be the one on her knees.[/i]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4649102_4640846weirdproposaljpeg49114299af6419edd0af679afc3acc66_jpegcf6a58c1fdbf34b73a78035c977ce3b9
Why force people do what they do not want to do?
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by alexarelano(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
Seems their brain is paining them.
BTW, wetin consign me?
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by CoCoLav(f): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
I guess I would just never understand why marriage is such a huge celebration.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Flashh: 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2016
francisbiz:
Why force people do what they do not want to do?
I don't get. Who is forcing who?
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by francisbiz: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2016
Flashh:

I don't get. Who is forcing who?
Not what you thought. I mean forcing people to act proposal, look at the guy's face, e be like who them force to do the proposal rehearsal.
Won't you sleep?
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by domopps(m): 12:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Was seeing another spelling until I opened the thread......then it done on me.....

Who else was expecting samething?

The spelling tho tongue

Cheeeeeers
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by fortunechy(m): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2016
I've learned that trust is like glass. Once broken, no matter how you put it back together, you can still see the cracks.
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by dpete1: 3:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Flashh:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4649102_4640846weirdproposaljpeg49114299af6419edd0af679afc3acc66_jpegcf6a58c1fdbf34b73a78035c977ce3b9
he was talking about the MERRY ME banner and the trash concept
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Hades2016(m): 5:05am On Dec 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
I dont know what her husband will spend more on, food or cream angry angry
cream will be better grin
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Zedoo(m): 5:14am On Dec 24, 2016
Going thru this thread....95% of people here are daft....
So what is wrong with being interested in art
??
Lame streamlined minds, the exact reasons why the bulk of the country can't move forward....

So there is still something wrong with being interested in art in this age

While you crowd cinemas to watch movies with special effects, 3d movies, animation movies on your phone and cartoon comedy skits....and you forget that for each move you are watching some genius actually sat down to draw each slide ONE BY ONE and the animation artist sat down for months to simulate them, and for all these to be done correctly for you to appreciate the movie, a very good knowledge of colours (painting) and lighting (painting) and anatomy (drawing and sculpture) is required.....

And you sit here to say some ladies learning to paint are daft? Their brain is paining them?
Very funny indeed...... So every body must still be a doctor or a lawyer in this age

And for the ladies you think fashion designers are what Tailors
They combine colours and invent styles to fit your body.....they are artists!!!

Art is everywhere around you gadamn it....

Yet you look down onnit and underestimate how important it is to you...

Most fashion schools employ sketch tutors, painting tutors etc to train their students because without sketches and colours and good knowledge of human anatomy you cannot be a fashion designer...its not by talking....

Be educated....even if you attended school...

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by sweetilicious(f): 5:45am On Dec 24, 2016
So beautiful

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by ElsonMorali: 6:18am On Dec 24, 2016
Flashh:

Looks like the lady is begging the guy to marry her. What nonsense!
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by ElsonMorali: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2016
CoCoLav:

Funny enough, it's not the marriage they are celebrating. It's just the one day WEDDING.

When they clock 50 years golden anniversary, let them come and celebrate their MARRIAGE. Even me set go follow celebrate with them.

1 Like

Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by davide470(m): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2016
CoCoLav:
Nne, go and marry.
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Flashh: 7:16am On Dec 24, 2016
francisbiz:

Not what you thought. I mean forcing people to act proposal, look at the guy's face, e be like who them force to do the proposal rehearsal.
If you look well, you won't see that forcing face on him. Note: It isn't mandatory he laughs.

Won't you sleep?
I have slept and woke up by His(God) grace. smiley
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Flashh: 7:20am On Dec 24, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Looks like the lady is begging the guy to marry her. What nonsense!
But the men should always be the one to force abi?
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Galaxie: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2016
That bride is so beautiful. I am crushing on her. Exactly my kinda girl
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by mikool007(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2016
well that bride doesn't look Happy, m pretty sure her parents have smthng to do with this
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by olanshi: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2016

Marriage is more than painting oo, this one wey una dey do ehn!

Na wa ooo! Men has different thought entirely!!
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by JKisOK(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
GlorifiedSon:
Merry Christmas Nairalanders..just in case you haven't got your meat contact me for live goat.
Check my profile for more details.
Thanks for the patronage so far.
How do you sell? And can one reach you to pick up?
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by CoCoLav(f): 1:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
davide470:
Nne, go and marry.

Why in the world would I want to get married at my age? Just why??
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by ElsonMorali: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Flashh:
But the men should always be the one to force abi?

There's no rule anywhere that a man must kneel down to propose, but if a person must kneel, then the man should not the woman.
Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by davide470(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2016
CoCoLav:

Why in the world would I want to get married at my age? Just why??
Your mum should have a perfect answer to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridal Shower Paint Party: Bride & Her Squad Go Into Painting Contest by Flashh: 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
ElsonMorali:

There's no rule anywhere that a man must kneel down to propose, but if a person must kneel, then the man should not the woman.
Why should it be the man? Who's the head?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyloaf Ebikabowei Weds Onyi Maris In Houston Texas (Photos) / Another Rescued Prostitute Weds In Omega Power Church In Rivers (Photos) / Ishaq Akintola Shuns Daughter’s Wedding Reception Over Wasteful Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.