Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Gig Motors' Heavyweight Flop - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gig Motors' Heavyweight Flop (780 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And G.U.O Motors Is Silent / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gig Motors' Heavyweight Flop by thankgodeboh(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere along River Niger

I thought I have found an excellent transport service after I encountered God is Good Motors. I became faithful to them for all my long distance travels. But today, they just failed wolfly. A failure that is too expensive to reverse.

This failure is as a result of poor management from their Iyana Ipaja terminal. People booked online and I was one of them. The bus was to leave at 7:25 AM But we left at 10:15 AM. This is not the only messing up of today. They also allowed People book for AC buses online only to waste their time before boarding and just before boarding, the Passengers were informed that their would be no AC in their bus.

The multitude of mistakes happened to virtually all routes. Passengers literary cried out blood before the Manager left his inside office to come outside and show his face (A blackish long head resting on a slender body). Children and old People were among the beneficiaries of this careless executive mistake.

This Manager at some point instructed a staff to go to the microphone and repeatedly announce their apologies on and on. I quickly spoke loud to his hearing;
"How can you be apologising when you have not amended the ones made, and more are occurring " and he replied by saying something like 'We rather do that and sort out things'.

Apparently, there were no buses but they allowed more bookings than they can carry.
If you tried asking a Staff about the lapse in delivery, the staff most likely responds by asking you to go and ask the Manager. This sort of makes me think they know he is somehow the cause of the shitty service deliver for today. One of the Passengers even said She experienced such about three months ago.

The old woman seated by my side in the bus recounts how transport companies like ABC, THE YOUNG were blossoming at some point but not anymore. So, I thought it is better to raise an alarm before GIGM joins that league. I still believe they can keep up with their excellent service if certain Managers are disciplined or uprooted.

We just passed River Niger and I am not happy with this GIGM because I will spend an extra sum to sleep over in a hotel. Very unforseen.

And I finished a bunch of bananas. What if my stomach becomes super excited?
Re: Gig Motors' Heavyweight Flop by bigtt76(f): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2016
Sorrray ooo na so dem all de do grin
Re: Gig Motors' Heavyweight Flop by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
sorry, this is just one out of your many travel (which were good). it can be regard as an exception since there are no perfect system anywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Gig Motors' Heavyweight Flop by forexbinary: 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
thankgodeboh:
Somewhere along River Niger

I thought I have found an excellent transport service after I encountered God is Good Motors. I became faithful to them for all my long distance travels. But today, they just failed wolfly. A failure that is too expensive to reverse.

This failure is as a result of poor management from their Iyana Ipaja terminal. People booked online and I was one of them. The bus was to leave at 7:25 AM But we left at 10:15 AM. This is not the only messing up of today. They also allowed People book for AC buses online only to waste their time before boarding and just before boarding, the Passengers were informed that their would be no AC in their bus.

The multitude of mistakes happened to virtually all routes. Passengers literary cried out blood before the Manager left his inside office to come outside and show his face (A blackish long head resting on a slender body). Children and old People were among the beneficiaries of this careless executive mistake.

This Manager at some point instructed a staff to go to the microphone and repeatedly announce their apologies on and on. I quickly spoke loud to his hearing;
"How can you be apologising when you have not amended the ones made, and more are occurring " and he replied by saying something like 'We rather do that and sort out things'.

Apparently, there were no buses but they allowed more bookings than they can carry.
If you tried asking a Staff about the lapse in delivery, the staff most likely responds by asking you to go and ask the Manager. This sort of makes me think they know he is somehow the cause of the shitty service deliver for today. One of the Passengers even said She experienced such about three months ago.

The old woman seated by my side in the bus recounts how transport companies like ABC, THE YOUNG were blossoming at some point but not anymore. So, I thought it is better to raise an alarm before GIGM joins that league. I still believe they can keep up with their excellent service if certain Managers are disciplined or uprooted.

We just passed River Niger and I am not happy with this GIGM because I will spend an extra sum to sleep over in a hotel. Very unforseen.

And I finished a bunch of bananas. What if my stomach becomes super excited?

Sorry about your experience bro, but I STILL LOVE GOD IS GOOD SHA

My Best Ever smiley

(1) (Reply)

Out / Man Died In An Accident Along Lekki Express Way In Lagos State (graphic Photos) / Nigeria Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.