Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me (2422 Views)

Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs / Does Your Wive Cheat On You If She Uses Love Machine Secretly? / Help: My Grandma Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]*Copied*
My name I can't say, I am in my early 30's and Married. I am sex freak cos I dnt like alcohol, watch football and do other things men are addicted to. I love sex to the extent that I committed atrocities through sex before getting married that I impregnated two ladies at a period but decided to go into marriage with one of them cos she is the one am dating. The other one I guess just want to have my baby and she is the mother of my first child. Bt one of the quality I saw in my wife before marriage is that she is good in bed bt I dnt knw what's happening to her now because she hardly give me sex for ones in a month and have been trying to be patient with that. Av tried to figure out the cause and the results are.... Am tired, I dnt want to get pregnant, Am not feeling too well, infact sometimes she will say my weight is too much on her. We concluded going for FP which I taught will solve the problem bt it make it worse that within that duration I will av to force myself having my way once or twice for a whole good month but now since the last FP finish going to a month now she did not even bother getting another one. She will say she is not chanced going to the Hospital. My Matured bethren please advice me on what to do cos my body can't take it anymore. U know when u sleep in thesame room with someone you love and she always sleep naked you see those sexy things u love and u start immagining what u love doing best and u dnt av access to it. Its somehow to me. I need help from matured people with experience. I dnt want to indulge in Adultery. WHAT CAN I DO?

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 24, 2016
.I just wasted my time reading this

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by chimdi101: 12:39am On Dec 24, 2016
You are not satisfying her!
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by moii: 1:28am On Dec 24, 2016
Do you make her enjoy having se.x with you or you just make her fulfil her wifey duties
Do you appreciate her and make her feel relaxed while telling her how much u love se.x. or u just remind her about her attitude to se.x before u got married
Your wife is not the problem bro
My 10kobo
Woo her allover again
Talk to her about a long term FP and go with her to d hospital
Young man buy her gifts -nice undies preferably(
make her feel sexy)
Make se.x fun with ur wife- do it everywhere, different styles
Bro your wife is bored and afraid of having another child, she's really lonely now, stop complaining and get to work.

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by moii: 1:29am On Dec 24, 2016
Do you make her enjoy having se.x with you or you just make her fulfil her wifey duties
Do you appreciate her and make her feel relaxed while telling her how much u love se.x. or u just remind her about her attitude to se.x before u got married
My 10kobo
Woo her allover again
make her feel sex.y)
Bro your wife is bored and afraid of having another child, she's really lonely now, stop complaining and get to work.

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2016
If you are the type that go straight to the point without pre-intimacy and a lot of romance that will make her dislike having sex with you. Guys can be very selfish.

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by LOVEGINO(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2016
Get a side chick undecided

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by chriskosherbal(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=meteoricICT post=52207199]*Copied*
My name I can't say, I am in my early 30's and Married. I am sex freak cos I dnt like alcohol, watch football and do other things men are addicted to. I love sex to the extent that I committed atrocities through sex before getting married that I impregnated two ladies at a period but decided to go into marriage with one of them cos she is the one am dating. The other one I guess just want to have my baby and she is the mother of my best child. Bt my wife one of the quality I saw in her before marriage is that she is good in bed bt I dnt knw what's happening to her now that she hardly gave me sex for ones in a month and have been trying to be patient with that. Av tried to figure out what the matter is bt the results are.... Am tired, I dnt want to get pregnant, Am no feeling well, nfact sometimes she will say my weight is too much on him. We concluded going for FP which I taught will solve the problem bt it make it worse that within that duration I will av to force myself having my way once or twice for a whole good month bt now since the last FB finish going to a month now she did not even bother getting another one. She is say she is not chanced going to the Hospital. My Matured bethren please advice me on what to do cos my body can't take it anymore. U know when u sleep in thesame room with someone you love and she always sleep naked you see those sexy things u love and u start immagining what u love doing best and u dnt av access to it. Its somehow to me. I need help from matured people with experience. I dnt want to indulge in Adultery. WHAT CAN I DO

well i think there is something you are not saying , because i dont see a reason why a wife will deny his husband of sex, so make sure you check well and make sure there are no unresolved issue between you two that she is still holding on to.
Be that as it may, every woman love and enjoy quality sex especially with the one she loves , the truth about women and sex is that , a woman will never leave a joystick she derives maximum satisfaction even if she knows that this person is not the right person for her by all standard......so my friend if you are lacking in that department you better improve ontime before you loose to another man. A woman cannot be sleeping unclad with a man for almost almost a month and won't need sex.... Hmmmmmm sir there is definently somethong WRONG.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
You abandoned the mother of your best child for the one that is good on bed. Mhen I fear your decision strategy o. E don cool down for her body now.

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by Terryindeed: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
carmag:
Me too.

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by darlingtito(f): 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
With that type of smalsmal grammatical error,he will be the going straight to the point kinda guy lipsrsealed
Catalin:
If you are the type that go straight to the point without pre-intimacy and a lot of romance that will make her dislike having sex with you. Guys can be very selfish.

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by Zehner(f): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You abandoned the mother of your best child for the one that is good on bed. Mhen I fear your decision strategy o. E don cool down for her body now.
that is ehn! cheesy
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by anumide(f): 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by janvier27(m): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Best child? Smh. Women are trying.
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2016
janvier27:
Error in typing I mean First Child
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2016
janvier27:
Typing Error..... I mean First Child
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by janvier27(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2016
meteoricICT:

Error in typing I mean First Child

Oh ok. Something may be responsible for her low drive. Stress? Figure it out and deal with it. Meanwhile tame your own appetite. wink

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Zehner:
that is ehn! cheesy
I mean First Childm.....typin Error
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 6:26am On Dec 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Typing ERror...... I mean First Child
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2016
carmag:
Sorry for that..... Pls ur advice is highly appreciated
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2016
chimdi101:
You are not satisfying her!
How? Am very good when it comes to Satisfying a lady. Even better wen I got married that she also testify to
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 6:33am On Dec 28, 2016
Catalin:
I dnt tink dats the Issue because she dnt even alloW that again. U knw wen u re forcing ursef on someone and at the end of the day wen she agree she just say do what u want to do and get out. So where is the time for pre-intimacy
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by meteoricICT(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2016
moii:
My 10kobo
Woo her allover again
make her feel sex.y)

I made enjoy sex wen she use to give me willingly. Bt now is forcing tings...... Even if I try to touch her nowadays she shout on me that our neighbour will tink we re fighting, so I dnt bother touching her again. And she dnt even bother for the past one and half month
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by kamcygirl(f): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2016
the truth is that she is not the sexy type, some women can fake anything fakeable for them to achive their aim. initial she was giving it to u the way u love it for her to get u fully, now that she has achieved her desire, u can go to hell for all she cares.

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by kamcygirl(f): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2016
the truth is that she is not the sexy type, some women can fake anything fakeable for them to achive their aim. initial she was giving it to u the way u love it for her to get u fully, now that she has achieved her desire, u can go to hell for all she cares. this is just the begining, at a stage it will get to once in six months.
Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2016
You sound like you are afraid of your wife.
Intact I am very sure you are scared of her. She must be intimidating you day and night in your house right? Loolll!!!

I don't want to ruin you marriage so I won't gve you the advice that I am thinking you should implement because it is a very harsh one.

If you were not scared of your wife you would have done it yourself since instead of coming here to whine.

Re: Please Help....... My Wive Sex Staff Me by chimdi101: 9:25am On Dec 28, 2016
meteoricICT:

How? Am very good when it comes to Satisfying a lady. Even better wen I got married that she also testify to
Really? Good to know

Marriage Is Hard Work! !!!!!! / A Single Mum For A Wife? / The End Of Marriage As We Know It