Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Wizkid Denies Snubbing Eva Alordiah's Fiance Handshake As Video Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Denies Snubbing Eva Alordiah's Fiance Handshake As Video Goes Viral (1017 Views)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Denies Snubbing Eva Alordiah's Fiance Handshake As Video Goes Viral by bumi10(m): 4:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Oh my God, this is just the humiliation of one's life. I don't think this guy will ever forget this in life. Checkout this humiliating video of Wizkid snubbing the shit out of a handshake from Eva Alordiah’s Fiancé at the recently concluded Headies 2016 Awards in case you missed it.

Damnn this is so immature of Wizkid, though the "Artiste of the Year" winner at the Headies 2016 Awards has denied that he snubbed Eva Alordia’s fiancé, Caesar at the awards, saying, he “honestly did not see” the on air personality.

Wizkid, however, hugged Eva who was sitting next to Caesar. The snub was regarded by many on the social media as the most ’embarrassing moment’ of the night. But Wizkid, said, “Honestly didn’t see my man! love always!

See video and people's reactions... Video @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvEBzINbzf4

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/12/wizkid-denies-snubbing-eva-alordiahs.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove missyb3 dominique

Re: Wizkid Denies Snubbing Eva Alordiah's Fiance Handshake As Video Goes Viral by ollymoore: 4:25am On Dec 24, 2016
Wizkid is a big liar but dere is one thing I just want you understand that man you intentionally snub may be your best fan

How will you recognise your fan wen you are not a Pepsi fan and them make you dere anbersador
Re: Wizkid Denies Snubbing Eva Alordiah's Fiance Handshake As Video Goes Viral by browniecay: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2016
What do you want him to say? To confess he did it intentionally, huh?

Kolewerk!.
Re: Wizkid Denies Snubbing Eva Alordiah's Fiance Handshake As Video Goes Viral by Omudia11: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2016
Pride comes before a fall.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Denies Snubbing Eva Alordiah's Fiance Handshake As Video Goes Viral by Fridesko(m): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2016
Nah... people talk sabi sweet una eh..
Re: Wizkid Denies Snubbing Eva Alordiah's Fiance Handshake As Video Goes Viral by dubiano1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
dat guy is so arrogant,disrespecting and over pompous we all know not day

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi / Tboss Reaction Before Bally's Eviction / Tboss Brother Chris Reacts To Claims He Abused His GF Back In Delsu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.