Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

“I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi (1018 Views)

"People Still Wish It Was Falz I Got Married To" - Simi Opens Up / Photos: "I Dropped Make-up! Because I Realised I Was Lying To Myself" - Singer / Falz - I Was Treated As A Criminal In Kenyan Airport Because I'm Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi by crispyvick(f): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
Singer Simi, who is rumoured to be pregnant has revealed in a new interview that, she would like to kiss Falz, TheBahdGuy, marry Adekunle Gold and kill herself, because, she doesn’t want to kill Ycee.
She had revealed these details in an interview with Ndani TV’s new web show, TGIF, where she was the first celebrity guest to bell the cat, by being on the hot seat.
In this episode, Simi talks about her favorite body parts, Yoruba Demons, kissing FalzTheBahdGuy, her hidden talents, and more.

When asked who she would kiss, marry, and kill, she said “I will kiss Falz, I will marry Adekunle Gold. I don’t want to kill Ycee, so, I’ll kill myself.
http://www.godwingist.com/2017/02/i-will-kiss-falz-i-will-marry-adekunle.html#more

Re: “I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi by LecciGucci: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
undecided
Re: “I Will Kiss Falz, I Will Marry Adekunle Gold And Kill Myself” – Singer, Simi by Nature8(m): 2:24am On Feb 02, 2017
Simi, the only singer I love her voice with passion when she sings..

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Runtown Are Nigerian Singers Sitting On The Greatest African Pop Album / Terry G Reveals How Pastor Adeboye's Anointing And Prophecy Changed His Life / Tboss Brother Chris Reacts To Claims He Abused His GF Back In Delsu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.