Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Creative Ideas For Your Family Christmas Celebrations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Creative Ideas For Your Family Christmas Celebrations (540 Views)

Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! / lnvitation Cards For All Your Celebrations / Help With Creative Ideas In Achieving My Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Ideas For Your Family Christmas Celebrations by Neduzze5(m): 6:24am On Dec 24, 2016
And it’s the Christmas season once again!! All over the world, so many people since the beginning of the year, have looked forward to the end of the year and as such, the Christmas season as well. Christmas is a time to celebrate, a season of love, sharing of gifts, feelings, and parties all over the world. Here are a few ideas if you plan to celebrate the Christmas season;

• Beach Party: Move away from the traditional celebration of Xmas within the enclaves of your home with a few friends and neighbors. Take your family out to other fun loving places like the beach around you, letting them experience nature at its peak, build sand castles, and play about. Ensure to prepare a few homemade snacks and juice so as to keep everything on a natural level. However, take care not to let any of your children out of sight for long to avoid them wandering far into the sea.

• Orphanage Party: Christmas is not only a time to celebrate, but also a time to show love. Who better to show love to than the less privileged children with no parents to cater for them? Plan ahead with the handlers of the orphanage home, so as to set a time that would be suitable for both parties. Prepare some meals, buy drinks, come along with some games, both indoor and outdoor games and put some lasting smiles on the faces of these children.

• Prison Visit: Perfect parents take advantage of every situation to impart necessary values on their children. If you’ve ever seen the movie, “Daddy’s home”, you’d understand what I mean. Make a visit to any prison in this Christmas season, with gifts and provisions for the inmates of the place. Use the opportunity to let your children understand the danger of prison and why they should strive to avoid whatever would make them go there.

• Zoo or Amusement Park Visit: I have a confession to make: I’ve never been to the zoo before and I’m like twenty something years old. Not my fault. My dad never thought it necessary to take us to the zoo. Do not be like my dad. Let your children experience the fun of being to a zoo or an amusement park this Christmas season. Let them see the animals to be seen, and ride some of the amazing rides at the park.

Do you have any other creative ideas for family celebrations in this Christmas Season? Let us know in the comment box!!

Culled from: http://2perfectfamily..com.ng/2016/12/creative-ideas-for-your-family.html

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

EDMATHS - A NEW ACADEMIC WEBSITE ON MATHEMATICS / Conjugal Reason For Marriage / My Stepdad Introduced Me To Cocaine At 18, My Mother Is Still With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.