Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help With Creative Ideas In Achieving My Project - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help With Creative Ideas In Achieving My Project (484 Views)

At What Age Did U Start Achieving / Living Your Desired Dream. / How To Build A Happy Home: A Way To Achieving Happiness / Creative Ideas For Your Family Christmas Celebrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Creative Ideas In Achieving My Project by zeenab(f): 12:05am On Mar 28, 2017
PROJECT TITLE
       BOUTIQUE FOR THE NEEDY
         EXECUTIVE SUMMAR
This project is  designed to help clothe the needy (most especially poor kids) and make them have a sense of belonging to a society, not just a society but a society that cares.
                 OBJECTIVE
To put smiles on the faces of poor kids and distressed parents by helping them get clothed and look good.
                    VISION
To make sure at the end of every months we would have clothed at least one community of needy persons.
                    MISSION
To engage in relieving the needy from the stress of getting good clothes and looking good.
        STATEMENT PURPOSE
This project is designed to help the well to do in curbing their wardrobe excesses while putting smiles on the faces of the needy by providing them with good clothes.
            PROJECT DESCRIPTION
 This project is aimed at creating a better society. A happy kid makes a happy adult who intends make a happy society.
               PROJECT LOCATION
Lagos State, Nigeria.
STRATEGY
Collecting of fairly used clothes from an environment of the well to do citizens and taking them to a community (slum) of poor and needy persons to give out in charity.
                    DURATION
18months for a start.
                BUDGET / FINANCE
The project is expected to leverage mostly on volunteerism, partnership and a very slim budget of N40000 per month.
Amount/per month
10,000  Transportation
10,000   Alterations and amendment
20,000   Laundry and packaging
40,000 Total

This is a project I am working on starting really soon. Please help me with more ideas, help me share your experiences for those that have done something similar.
Note. This is my first of doing something like this. Thank you in advance.
Re: Help With Creative Ideas In Achieving My Project by zeenab(f): 12:12am On Mar 28, 2017
zeenab:
PROJECT TITLE
       BOUTIQUE FOR THE NEEDY
         EXECUTIVE SUMMAR
This project is  designed to help clothe the needy (most especially poor kids) and make them have a sense of belonging to a society, not just a society but a society that cares.
                 OBJECTIVE
To put smiles on the faces of poor kids and distressed parents by helping them get clothed and look good.
                    VISION
To make sure at the end of every months we would have clothed at least one community of needy persons.
                    MISSION
To engage in relieving the needy from the stress of getting good clothes and looking good.
        STATEMENT PURPOSE
This project is designed to help the well to do in curbing their wardrobe excesses while putting smiles on the faces of the needy by providing them with good clothes.
            PROJECT DESCRIPTION
 This project is aimed at creating a better society. A happy kid makes a happy adult who intends make a happy society.
               PROJECT LOCATION
Lagos State, Nigeria.
STRATEGY
Collecting of fairly used clothes from an environment of the well to do citizens and taking them to a community (slum) of poor and needy persons to give out in charity.
                    DURATION
18months for a start.
                BUDGET / FINANCE
The project is expected to leverage mostly on volunteerism, partnership and a very slim budget of N40000 per month.
Amount/per month
10,000  Transportation
10,000   Alterations and amendment
20,000   Laundry and packaging
40,000 Total

This is a project I am working on starting really soon. Please help me with more ideas, help me share your experiences for those that have done something similar.
Note. This is my first of doing something like this. Thank you in advance.

talk2riel Oyinprince kazrem laykay bayulala princetaab Azeezbaba xadeeque ishiluv sammyhoe fazziee twinflakez

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help With Creative Ideas In Achieving My Project by 2SWT(f): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2017
Nice one ma
Re: Help With Creative Ideas In Achieving My Project by zeenab(f): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2017
2SWT:
Nice one ma
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote My Niece Kayla For Cussons Baby Nigeria / Share Your Experience With Bathing A Sleeping Baby ( Age 2/4years ) / A Single Mother Lost Three Children To Electric Sparks In Delta (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.