Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) (13242 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Pdp's Apology To Nigerians (pics) / Patience Jonathan's Christmas Dress Compared To A Fowl (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by jonhemma11: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2016
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has taken to social media to wish Nigerians happy Christmas.Below is what he wrote and see how Nigerians commended him....

'The essential message of Christmas is that Christ came to earth to live and die for the purpose of reconciling us to God. Being recipients of such good tidings, should we not appreciate this divine sacrifice by being reconciled with each other during this Yuletide season and beyond? My desire for Nigeria and Nigerians this Christmas is that we treasure our common brotherhood knowing that if God did not will it so, we would not have found ourselves as Nigerians. To God be the glory, we have survived to this point and I am more than confident that we will go on to thrive in 2017 as we work together to build a Nigeria where anyone can become anything irrespective of his region, religion or tribe. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year from my family and I to you and your family. May God bless Nigeria. GEJ'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/check-out-goodluck-jonathan-christmas.html?m=1

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by jonhemma11: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by jonhemma11: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Atiku2019: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2016
Father Of Modern Democracy...

Merry Christmas in advance to you Sir and All Nairalanders smiley

25 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by jonhemma11: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Mologi(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Sharp guy.. .....

Even before the dullard give his own.. .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by madridguy(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas in advance ngozi123 and all nairalanders.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by dunkem21(m): 8:19am On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2016
God bless you man of peace.

Buharis's own is under probability, despite the fact that he's the president.

10 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by mmb(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2016
This man wants to make himself relevant again, unfortunately Nigerians dont need him anymore.

Click 'like' if you agree

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Dec 24, 2016
His Christmas would be jolly. Hin wife don hide plenty $ for celebration (EFCC or not). Not forgetting his own $ stach........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by chumaZ(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
God bless our Democracy Hero

We missed you so much sad angry

11 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2016
yesterday all my chicken went out and refused to come back angry angry angry

Make i see which excuse mushroom will give me also

10 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
I don't need to read it ,

I am sure its full of Buusit and not heartfelt

The comments on the page are from asslickers

And one goat said him and his people can not afford to buy rice ??

Where did you see money to do MMM ??

Oh and

Jonathan, Kindly tell your boys to at least spend some of the monies they buried in their farms so that cash can circulate

Barawo .Banza , Shege mutum

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Christmas nairalanders
Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2016
You are no longer president, you are no longer "Father of the nation", be a statesman and STFU and stop trying so hard to be relevant. Na only you be ex-president?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by daneni1(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2016
Merry Xmas and a prosperous new year in advance to everyone on nairaland and to the Nation at large.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by dgr8truth(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2016
GEJ asking us to reconcile with zombies and afonjas. It is a very tall task, but if Christ could do it, I think we can.

They said Christ is the reason for the season, Zombies and Afonjas are the reason for what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by wunmi590(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Hate him or abuse him, this man would forever be my hero.

One day I want to be able to tell my children and grandchildren your good story.

#ILoveU Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan (Ph.D)

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by MrPresident1: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2016
My son GEJ in whom I am well pleased wink

10 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Hissb: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Local and international champion

14 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Who noticed GEJ as an ex president, is more popular now than when he was in office,more than Dullard Buhaha?

Ndi Igbo turu ilu si "ogoli lua nwanyi aboua, o mara nke ka ya mma". "Agbusi gbaa otule,otule amulu ako".

16 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by qleap2all(m): 9:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Some people are crazy with Jonathan yet Methu , Adoke, Dasuki and others points to him as arrow head of public corruption

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by miteolu(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2016
We don't need your message.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Oyinda32(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Father Of Modern Democracy...

Merry Christmas in advance to you Sir and All Nairalanders smiley

Could you please explain what makes him the Father of modern democracy? As far as I Know he is not the first African Leader to handover power to opposition and he won't be the last. If he hasn't done anything special and superb please stop attributing that title to him.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Hardship distributing Robot said dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood. Yet he is the President

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by chimhigher(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
#Yawns# Ve got ntin 2 say Except,

MY YANSH IS JES SCRATCHING ME DIS MORNING

1 Like

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2016
Message on Christmas, message on new year, message on Easter, message on sallah, message on independence day, message on demo day, etc. It's obvious that he misses being president

1 Like

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by boyt1: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Sir GEJ God bless you. In your era, you were President of the whole nation and for the whole Nation. You were everywhere, North, West, East, and South . Today we have buhari who has only visited almost all the countries on earth and mostly Northern states in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Who Christmas message epp?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message To Nigerians(pics) by passyhansome(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2016
Good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kalu Condemns Invasion Of Justice Odili's Home, Calls Act Undemocratic, Uncivil / Snake Comes Out Of A Woman's Private Organ During Deliverance In Ghana / Senator Shehu Sani Identifies 15 Threats To Democracy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.