Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos (53619 Views)

China People And Culture In Anambra / Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / Half-Unclad Gbagyi Men At Gbagyi Festival In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by dadaha: 11:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Shol3:
Why was the breast part shaded nau angry
I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2016
5minsmadness:
Beautiful works of art.
Very healthy looking and voluptuos ladies.

In many african cultures a woman's breasts were her prized assets. A fully developed breast shows to the outside world that the girl jas entered womanhood nd is ready for marriage. (Her first menstruation couldn't very well be exposed trickling down her legs to prove her womanhood so her breasts were the next best thing.) In fact in some cultures a man would show interest for marriage of a woman by going to her house and in the presence her father, grasping her breasts from behind. Her father would feign mild annoyance but the message would have been passed.

Unfortunately the white man came and brainwashed us into seeing such things as barbaric. They made our women wear bras and corsets in this stifling african heat. They preached to us that staring at and fully appreciating a woman's breasts was uncultured and a sin. Thus brainwashed we began to cover up our beauty and fry our unique afro hairs straight and bleach our skins to look like them.

Now of course the same white man exposes his woman's breasts in movies, music videos, fashion, during thier carnivals and bodypaint art, etc , and we see them as cool. But when some of ours decide to remember and honour our own proud heritage we see it as disgusting.

You see how bleeped up we are?
apt.
We ought to celebrate our culture.

1 Like

Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by dadaha: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2016
The gods are still searching grin

Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by SmartyPants(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2016
this people, please try and join the rest of us in the 21st century
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by successity5(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:
Them open breast you come dey help them cover am here.

Op Why?
ask them oooooo
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by ustavo(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
dadaha:
The gods are still searching grin

Lol
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Mr3noble(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
Mtchew! See their sleeping frontwares na.
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2016
CplusJason:
How can i get to kalabari to see some attractive and appealing breast? grin

BTW, you have a curvaceous tempting behind. cool
You will have to wait until they're having one of such cultural exhibition.

You will be amazed @ curves and plump looking ladies. grin
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by CplusJason: 11:59am On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
You will have to wait until they're having one of such cultural exhibition.

You will be amazed @ curves and plump looking ladies. grin
Well, yours is attractive and unable to be resisted. wink
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by papaT5(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
What a culture? exposing God's giving tin.
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Sonn(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:

Op Why?
Lolz... so Laveda u wan see Br***st. Op u do well joor. lead us not into temptation....I no wan see am
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sa dem dm blke all this mexican kingpins (Nigerian gangsters) see the breast like satan wey fall frm heaven
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
CplusJason:
Well, yours is attractive and unable to be resisted. wink
Lol.
Thanks!. grin
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
i don see were i dey go spend ma vacation next year
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Shaw007(m): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:

Op Why?
i just taya for the guy, i no knw who send am undecided
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by CplusJason: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Benita27:
Lol.
Thanks!. grin
You welcum dear. cool
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Shaw007(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
5minsmadness:
Beautiful works of art.
Very healthy looking and voluptuos ladies.

In many african cultures a woman's breasts were her prized assets. A fully developed breast shows to the outside world that the girl jas entered womanhood nd is ready for marriage. (Her first menstruation couldn't very well be exposed trickling down her legs to prove her womanhood so her breasts were the next best thing.) In fact in some cultures a man would show interest for marriage of a woman by going to her house and in the presence her father, grasping her breasts from behind. Her father would feign mild annoyance but the message would have been passed.

Unfortunately the white man came and brainwashed us into seeing such things as barbaric. They made our women wear bras and corsets in this stifling african heat. They preached to us that staring at and fully appreciating a woman's breasts was uncultured and a sin. Thus brainwashed we began to cover up our beauty and fry our unique afro hairs straight and bleach our skins to look like them.

Now of course the same white man exposes his woman's breasts in movies, music videos, fashion, during thier carnivals and bodypaint art, etc , and we see them as cool. But when some of ours decide to remember and honour our own proud heritage we see it as disgusting.

You see how bleeped up we are?
okay this man is making sense

2 Likes

Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by refiner(f): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Remilekun101:

Hi kiss. you look beautiful

Awww...thanks dear smiley
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by refiner(f): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
bestpunterever:
lemme see ur own breast privately.
undecided
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Remilekun101: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Awww...thanks dear smiley

You welcome, Did you ever contest for ms Nl?
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
on my way to Rivers state now

Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by gregyboy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nawa dis op self person open breast u cum dey show us you cum censor am tell were is d sense
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by refiner(f): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Remilekun101:

You welcome, Did you ever contest for ms Nl?

Yea I did...u must have remembered that face... grin
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Wininno(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why are you covering their breasts?

Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Remilekun101: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Yea I did...u must have remembered that face... grin

wink Where do you stay?
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by legendte(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:

Op Why?
Are you gay?
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by refiner(f): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Remilekun101:

wink Where do you stay?

Anambra state...why?
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by hernandson(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na wa o,c as them censor all of them,hw will we enjoy d pishure nw ehn
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Laveda:

Op Why?
just kii me cheesy
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by master69(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Dats my culture proudly Okrikan....
Re: Half Unclad Women Celebrate Their Culture In Rivers State. Photos by Remilekun101: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:

Anambra state...why?

Just Curious, Can I be your friend outside Nl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Pidgin Proverbs & Their Meanings / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos / Jennifer Obayuwana At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.