Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' (36947 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by PrettyCrystal: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2016
A Ugandan couple from Soroti -walked half a kilometer to church for their wedding. According to multiple online reports, the groom and his bride did this due to their low budget -as they were joined by their family and friends for the event. Now the couple are trending online after their photos went viral -with many online users hailing them.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/groom-and-his-bride-trek-to-church-for.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by PrettyCrystal: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by informant001: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2016
true love indeed

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by PrettyCrystal: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2016
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2016
Cut your Coat according to your clothe...Still

THESE BÌTCHES AIN SHÌT!

9 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Theoritical(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2016
Must they marry?

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2016
please help does anyone know d meaning of dis circle with cross line sign on my phone? as a result of d sign my phone has lost network.

1 Share

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by dainformant(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2016
Happy married life to them
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by queenitee(f): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2016
Eeyah!!Happy married life..Soon it would become history ehn when you make it

12 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 24, 2016
She got married that's what matters ....she managed to do a lot more than most females on her low budget.

10 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by yarimo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
That can't happen with nigerians girls grin

11 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Kowor(f): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
This can not and will never happen in Nigeria. When car can be borrowed.

9 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Flexherbal(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na as their money reach...
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Divay22(f): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is wat we call, I must marry before 2016 end.... grin grin sad shocked
Congratulations to them.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by refiner(f): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mackbrooklyn what are u waiting for...

I know it might be becos of no car yet but we can adopt this method,what matters is that we love each other... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by DozieInc(m): 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
no much gragra
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
A lesson to girls who say their wedding day would be the best day of their lives..you're just cursing yourselves. There are better days ahead. Imagine if this couple had said their wedding day would be the best day of their lives, it means they will die in poverty. Desire for status among friends is not enough reason to say that. As for me, riches and very better days than my wedding day are ahead.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
refiner:
Mackbrooklyn what are u waiting for...

I know it might be becos of no car yet but we can adopt this method,what matters is that we love each other... grin

angry

Will you sharrap! Are you not the one that ran away like a chicken when one nairalander that you had deceived came to visit you in the east? But you will be busy flirting with all of them like one experienced babe when you are still a bloody virgin!

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good for them...

I cannot even try it.
Instead,let's get married in my house.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
It will last.
Just that I am afraid of Uganda and Kenya

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Ginaz(f): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't know what to say cos I'm angry sad
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by smksean(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A Ugandan couple from Soroti -walked half a kilometer to church for their wedding. According to multiple online reports, the groom and his bride did this due to their low budget -as they were joined by their family and friends for the event. Now the couple are trending online after their photos went viral -with many online users hailing them.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/groom-and-his-bride-trek-to-church-for.html
this cant be the whole story maybe the walk was intentional and symbolizes something...

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by refiner(f): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
AlhajiSpray:

angry

Will you sharrap! Are you not the one that ran away like a chicken when one nairalander that you had deceived came to visit you in the east? But you will be busy flirting with all of them like one experienced babe when you are still a bloody virgin!

Mtsheeeeeew!

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by dominique(f): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
please help does anyone know d meaning of dis circle with cross line sign on my phone? as a result of d sign my phone has lost network.

No sim card detected. Try and adjust the sim or put it in another phone
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Princesschi(f): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
it will not stop their "happily ever after"

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Tolulope95(f): 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
Happiness is all that matters. HML
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Sharp9: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Theoritical:
Must they marry?
Must they use car?

4 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Burgerlomo: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

It means no data signal
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Mammangaddafi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Any woman that can endure this with you deserves everything. May God bless their union.

3 Likes

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by flyca: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:
No because there is no network on your phone that is why the sign came out. So you will need to check why there is no network on your phone. Could it be that the sim slot is faulty or that the SIM is bad or that the SIM is not well positioned. Check. Don't panic.
Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Greedgod: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ireneony can u see this

Re: Ugandan Groom & His Bride Trek To Church For Their Wedding Due To 'Low Budget' by Burgerlomo: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ighoga898:

May be you need to change the access point name (APN) to your current network provider, that's if you are not using Metro PC's, or it could be the location where you are.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Colorful & Massive Fireworks Explodes In Australia As They Welcome New Year 2017 / Young Couple Buried Two Weeks After Their Wedding. See Obituary & Burial Photos / Colourful Wedding Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her British Hubby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.