Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) (5926 Views)

Biafra Is Formidable,see IPOB Man That Was Ordained Priest Yesterday In Onitcha / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by henryanna36: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2016
According to Chinasa who shared the sad news,a young Nigerian man who came back from Indonesia for his wedding was shot dead yesterday by Nigerian police on his back home from Owerri.Below is what Chinasa wrote...

'THIS IS YOUNG MAN A.K.A (ETO) CAME FROM INDONESIA THIS CHRISTMAS FOR HIS WEDDING. HE MARRIED 3DAYS AGO, AND THIS GUY CALLED ETO IS DEAD NOW .

HOW COME ?

ON HIS WAY COMING FROM OWERRI WITH HIS WIFE YESTERDAY ,THE NIGERIA POLICE ON CHECK POINT STOPPED HIM WITH HIS WIFE INSIDE THEIR CAR AND HE WAS SHOT DEAD BY MEMBERS OF NIGERIA POLICE'.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS USELESS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/police-shoots-biafran-man-who-came-back.html

1 Share

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by midolian(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2016
Left to me alone, this news is false...

If u notice, any news carrying IPOB and d likes are always aimed @ tarnishing the image of Nigeria and garnering public(Biafra) sympathy..

Buh if he is truly dead, may his soul rest well..and May the soil covering his flat head be forever warm.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2016
We yoruba muslims are happy but when police shoot our people in lautech, Ogbomosho we promise to start running around and looking for southern unity with Iboes.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by cstr19: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
/

14 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Aufbauh(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
The story seems incomplete.
How can police see someone in his car with his spouse and shot him dead without build-up story

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslims will be happy but when police shoot our people are lautech, we promise to start running around and looking for southern unity with Iboes.

Sir,pls expatiate... thank you.
Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Realist2: 11:49am On Dec 24, 2016
Shot dead just like, What was his offence, or reason for the shooting ?.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by jumpandpas(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2016
H
Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by yomi007k(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslims will be happy but when police shoot our people are lautech, we promise to start running around and looking for southern unity with Iboes.

grin

What r you saying Oga Ade?
Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2016
These people and one sided story

Unfortunately the dead can not speak

But i am sure the officer who shot him is probably UgoChuwku or Kenneth

Which means Buhari or Hausa Police did not kill him

Also means we do not know what transpired

But as usual , let's blame one Nigeria and Buhari

Since the Officer that shot him shot him from Kaduna

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by omoelesa(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
News according to biaafraud.com

8 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by madridguy(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2016
RIP to him.
Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by cstr19: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
omoelesa:
News according to biaafraud.com
You are sick. angry
Afonja with a mal-formed brain due to excess intake of amala.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
midolian:

If u notice, any news carrying IPOB and d likes are always aimed @ tarnishing the image of Nigeria and garnering public(Biafra) sympathy..

Buh if he is truly dead, may his soul rest well..and May the soil covering his flat head be forever warm .

You ended up tarnishing the image of your beloved country more.

16 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Ngozi123(f): 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
midolian:

Buh if he is truly dead, may his soul rest well..and May the soil covering his flat head be forever warm.

What a ridiculous comment to make! Have you no shame? SMH for some Nigerians undecided.

19 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by cstr19: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

So the policeman that shot him was not trained by Nigeria regardless of wherever he hails which is currently unknown at this time.
http://punchng.com/police-shoot-protesting-lautech-students-injure-three/
That is a link of your afonja brothers and sisters getting shot like dogs by the police for protesting.
But just like you, I won't blame the police and your sick country. I would rather place the blame on your afonja brothers for being high on rotten amala and making the mistake of protesting in the first place.
Anu' mpama.

18 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by PentiumPro(f): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Sealeddeal(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria govt and their security forces want to destroy the Igbo race.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by PentiumPro(f): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
PentiumPro:
Believe this story and I will see you ice in the coldest part of the world
Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by cstr19: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ngozi123:

What a ridiculous comment to make! Have you no shame? SMH for some Nigerians undecided.
You would soon see them courting for sympathy in another thread when similar events happen to them. cheesy
But then, I trust the Igbo guys here as usual to completely desecrate any memory of their miserable afonja dead.
And the next thing you would hear from them is ''children of hate''.
grin

13 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by AlPeter: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
Op you deserve plank in the face for this stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
DaBullIT:

I agree with you. We yoruba muslim must protect our lord and saviour Buhari from verbal attacks because Buhari is greater than Awolowo.

14 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by MrAdetunjiBayo: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
You would soon see them courting for sympathy in another thread when similar events happen to them. cheesy
But then, I trust the Igbo guys here as usual to completely desecrate any memory of their miserable afonja dead.
And the next thing you would hear from them is ''children of hate''.
grin

You sabi we yoruba muslim well well. We sabi lament when buhari is dealing with us but when Iboes pay us back in our coin, we start shouting about 'hate'. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by hiredkiller: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
[s]
midolian:

[/s]
that's why you'll remain a useless nonentity bastard gworo selling vagabond.
useless thing
i hate you with passion

5 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by ofeoilly: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ngozi123:

Yorubas not only have no shame, they will celebrate here today.

igbos actually underestimate the hatred this people have 4 dem. It all starts with envy, not being content with their own(wat dey have) and wanting the others(little u have) in addition to their own.

Young igbo men are steadily murdered in Nigeria 4 a longtime now. Y u think all the protest and wanting Biafra.

It is the same in America, sooner or later people realise they are not safe, they brave the risk to shout on the street and protest the murders and injustice.

6 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by midolian(m): 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
hiredkiller:
[s][/s]
that's why you'll remain a useless nonentity bastard gworo selling vagabond.
useless thing
i hate you with passion
Yea! If u like me sef, I go begin hate myself grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by hiredkiller: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
[s]
midolian:
Yea! If u like me sef, I go begin hate myself grin grin grin grin
[/s]
uncircumcised shameless zombie

4 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Ngozi123(f): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
And the next thing you would hear from them is ''children of hate".
grin

This is what I don't understand; most Igbos are peace-loving people who just want to get on with their lives. Even with the Independence movement, most Igbos participating in it just want to be left alone. Many are angry with the situation right now, and rightly so, but it still doesn't give people cause to call us "children of hate".

ofeoilly:

Young igbo men are steadily murdered in Nigeria 4 a longtime now. Y u think all the protest and wanting Biafra.

It is the same in America, sooner or later people realise they are not safe, they brave the risk to shout on the street and protest the murders and injustice.

This is the crux of the matter. How can we live in a country that treats human life like that of an animal? It's truly abhorrent.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Noblecx: 12:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigeria is never a country one should be proud of.
Rip dear

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by Perfecttouch(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
henryanna36:
According to Chinasa who shared the sad news,a young Nigerian man who came back from Indonesia for his wedding was shot dead yesterday by Nigerian police on his back home from Owerri.Below is what Chinasa wrote...

'THIS IS YOUNG MAN A.K.A (ETO) CAME FROM INDONESIA THIS CHRISTMAS FOR HIS WEDDING. HE MARRIED 3DAYS AGO, AND THIS GUY CALLED ETO IS DEAD NOW .

HOW COME ?

ON HIS WAY COMING FROM OWERRI WITH HIS WIFE YESTERDAY ,THE NIGERIA POLICE ON CHECK POINT STOPPED HIM WITH HIS WIFE INSIDE THEIR CAR AND HE WAS SHOT DEAD BY MEMBERS OF NIGERIA POLICE'.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS USELESS COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/police-shoots-biafran-man-who-came-back.html
they just stopped him and shot him? Just like that? If that's how our policemen behaves,by now nobody will be in this country to tell such tale.
Rip to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
You are sick. angry

Shut up you this deluded rotten akpu swallowing wildebeest!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots IPOB Man Who Just Came Back 4rm Indonesia 4 His Wedding Dead(pics) by omoelesa(m): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
cstr19:
You are sick. angry
biafra is a fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Transmits Bills On Arms Control, Explosives To NASS / 830 Persons Kidnapped In Kaduna Within 3 Months / Breaking: Sit At Home Extends To Asaba And Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.