Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Lady Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Well In Bauchi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Well In Bauchi (664 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Gutter In Delta (Disturbing Photos) / Let Me Commit Suicide With Fanta- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Dumps Sniper For Fanta / Man Beats Wife For Refusing To Suck Him In Lagos, Dumps Her In Hospital & Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Well In Bauchi by Culin(f): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
I was just suffing the net and saw this post on facebook by one of my friends at home.
The lady was able to bear the pain and shame of pregnancy but couldn't let her baby live..There's a 99% chance it was carried out by a student of the Federal polytechnic Bauchi since the well the baby was dumped in is close to a student lodge. So unfair to the innocent baby.

Re: Lady Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Well In Bauchi by HungerBAD: 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
So inhumane.

And we keep wondering why most married women find it difficult to conceive?even if they and their husbands are medically okay?just so wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Well In Bauchi by MBush(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
There will be a lot to discuss about on Judgement day...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her New Born Baby In A Well In Bauchi by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
If God wan punish am close her womb now and she no born for years, she go dey go from church to mosque to shrine just for a child. I swear if I was God ehn, only 100 people go dey this world...I go don kill plenty wicked people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Blood Money Real? / Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl / Rivers State Police Commissioner Francis Mobolaji Adesanya Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.