Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) (61833 Views)

Chikamso Chizoba Amalu 'A.C.C Whizzy' Makes "Helicopter" Vehicles (Photos) / The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) / Photos: Nigerian Man Upgrades His Keke To Helicopter In Warri Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kekecopter
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by kingcomet(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
emvico:
do you need eye glass
i saw something that looks like a toy

2 Likes

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Cool83(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
kekecopter cheesy
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Emassive(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kekeopter
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by fkdmods: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Creativity

Smh. You call that nonsense creativity. You people think you can just do whatever you like whenever you like. Small time now, you will hear that the contraption has killed 17 people and you will start blaming God. Nigeria is just unbelievable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Realhommie(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kinda funny... Atleast i don know so many warri base from this thread... tonguetongue
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Cletus77(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2016
innovative product outsiders will really think dat we have created a land used aeroplane
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by ChukaLupin(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
nwaanambra1:
this one na death trap!
make una enter leave me behind! cheesy
that's how people miss out of things....cheesy
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Tiffbuxas: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bizgold:
I saw it in ABJ
pishure or I dnt believe you
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by FemiLastBorn(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nawa o, Keke On a Normal Day E No get Mind, u con dey Do m Helicopter shape Join again. Nawa o, I Pity d Passengers 4 dem Mind dem Dey Insyd Helikeke.. Nigerians ehn
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Jessestunch: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
Came across this kekecopter in winners chapel udu on sunday..... men dey snap am as if the thing dey fly. grin
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
....and road safety guys left this thing to be moving on our roads and people are here shouting creativity. Which rubbish creativity? That wings is enough to cause accidents on our roads. FRSC beware!!

6 Likes

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Catastrophe1: 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
fkdmods:

Smh. You call that nonsense creativity. You people think you can just do whatever you like whenever you like. Small time now, you will hear that the contraption has killed 17 people and you will start blaming God. Nigeria is just unbelievable.
and who told you it's for commercial purposes?
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by fkdmods: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Catastrophe1:
and who told you it's for commercial purposes?

That is exactly my point. It does not matter if it is for private or public use. In saner societies, you don't just modify a POV. You'll be spending time in Jail if you do. The lawlessness in Nigeria has gotten to the point where anyone can wake up one morning and do whatever the phuck they want. Try that shiit in Germany or the U.S and see what would happen to you.

2 Likes

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Bullet1234(m): 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Is this crap meant to be on the road? You can't try this shit in UK. Any car older than three years needs to go through yearly check to see if its road worthy (MOT)... no matter how clean or sound it is. Not to talk of this junk with no balance... hope wind won't blow it to cafancian.

4 Likes

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
stanlink:
I'm lost
You mean is Warri part of this country?
Who is people again.

1 Like

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by arbass(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Saw it as well this past Sunday around Ajamimoga Round-about.
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
if dis kekecopter crash will sumbody survive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
saw dis kekecopter at airport road 3wks ago
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by sonofyisa(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bullet1234:
Is this crap meant to be on the road? You can't try this shit in UK. Any car older than three years needs to go through yearly check to see if its road worthy (MOT)... no matter how clean or sound it is. Not to talk of this junk with no balance... hope wind won't blow it to cafancian.
what has d longitivity of life span nd constant check got to do wif dis now? It doesn't seem nt balanced to me anywayz
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chai Nigeria sha, what's the point of this one na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Naijageak(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2016
e clear like helikeke
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2016
pyyxxaro:
That na keke abi na helicopter

D'Keys ( Ugbomrho junction close to ebrumede tongue )
when ugbromo junction fine like this? I recall 2011 when dey obtain my guys phone there. Then curve 4 was da bomb
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Okotoko1(m): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Lol, only in Warri.
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by KaBabs1: 12:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Its quite innovative, no doubt but this thing too big and e dey chop unnecessary space. It'd be a disadvantage for keke drivers that ply thr highway cos I know some, sorry scratch that, most of those keke drivers dey always like drive like say dem dey drive okada while trying to maneuver their way out of serious traffic jam.
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by jerryfisher(m): 1:11am On Dec 25, 2016
pyyxxaro:
That na keke abi na helicopter

D'Keys ( Ugbomrho junction close to ebrumede tongue )
these one na kekecopter
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by maxtop(m): 1:30am On Dec 25, 2016
datola:
Where is the keke?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by nightfox01(m): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2016
;Dna wa o
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by Bbdealer(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2016
Am very sure I saw it in asaba. Along nnebisi road
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by itsvictordavid(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Creativity at it best.
Re: Keke That Looks Like A Helicopter In Warri (Photo) by 1metre: 2:23am On Dec 25, 2016
That thing is a big danger to road users

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Look Underneath Before Purchasing A Car / Request For Free Vin-check With Pictures Of The Car/SUV / Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.