Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,372 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Governor Udom Emmanuel Distributes Dakkadda Rice In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Udom Emmanuel Distributes Dakkadda Rice In Akwa Ibom (639 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Buys Garri, Okro & Crayfish In Market (Photos) / Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Governor Udom Escapes Death As Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Distributes Dakkadda Rice In Akwa Ibom by olokeded: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Determined to bring Christmas cheers to millions of household in the state, Governor Udom Emmanuel has flooded the state with Dakkada rice.

Packaged in 25 KG, the rice has been massively distributed all through the state, from units to wards and local government areas.

A recipient, Mrs. Akpan of Etinan was effusive in her praise of the Governor “Governor Udom Emmanuel is indeed a man of God, a compassionate and a kind leader. Just when I was wondering how I would feed my six children during the Christmas, God answered my prayers through the kind intervention of Governor Udom Emmanuel. May God continue to protect him”.

Another recipient in Oron, Mrs. Bassey simply was full of praise for the Governor. “he is indeed a listening and people-oriented leader. This gift has endeared him to my heart and my family will continue to pray for him. God bless him for spreading this Christmas joy to my household”.
Governor Udom Emmanuel and wife, Deaconess Martha Udom Emanuel has over the past one and half years empowered thousands of widows with seed money to start small-scale business. Through FEYReP, Mrs. Martha Udom Emmanuel has built homes for widows and intervened severally in the affairs of the less-privileged.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/12/governor-udom-emmanuel-distributes.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Distributes Dakkadda Rice In Akwa Ibom by dorry62(f): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good one
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Distributes Dakkadda Rice In Akwa Ibom by WatchinginHD(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Pinshures or adonbilivit
Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Distributes Dakkadda Rice In Akwa Ibom by psucc(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
I guess someone must be reporting from Abuja
I know see the rice o!

(1) (Reply)

Sambisa Forest Under Military Control, But Chibok Girls Are Still Missing. / HILARIOUS: Orji Uzor Kalu Dancing Shoki In Igbere (see Video) / Gov. Ganduje At Armed Forces Remembrance Day At Mallam Kato Square In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.