Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea (793 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea by Sylverly(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Have you ever thought about how brilliant Mavrodi is?
He is a brilliant mathematician and genius programmer that can see ahead of time.
When all MMM account was frozen, people thought it was a bad decision not knowing he was doing us good at this particular point in time.
Participants doing MMM in Nigeria is just about 2million+.
At this festival period, the federal government that is using media to castigate MMM cannot provide money for the public through the apex bank called central bank.
There is no provision for withdrawal of your own personal money that is in the bank, they will simply tell you network problem or that out of the 100k you want to withdraw, we can only give you 20k.
Your own money ooo!
Most ATM machines are not having cash in them, those having cash is programmed to give certain amount, the high level of people in the banking hall trying to withdraw cash and there is no money to be given.
If participants in MMM were merged during this period, even though you have the money in your account, but you cannot withdraw it talk less of going to another bank to make the payment to fellow participant(s).
My question is this, considering the present situation in our so called banking system, to avoid being blocked within the stipulated time of 48hrs, won't participants upload fake proof of payment ?
Come January 2017, MMM will be back stronger than before. Let us all join hands and support MMM, and together we gonna change the world.

7 Likes

Re: WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea by freespace1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
WestandwithMMM#

Sunshine OR Rain. We are die hard MMMites.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea by Sylverly(m): 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
It's so appalling. Imagine saying they ll go bankrupt if free withdrawal is allowed

1 Like

Re: WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea by menxer: 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
I am not seeing negative analysis of our banks being a scam hitting the headlines or any prophet claiming any thing yet, why?

Maybe because they pay tax and declare profits on our money.
Re: WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea by menxer: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Sylverly:
It's so appalling. Imagine saying they ll go bankrupt if free withdrawal is allowed

How is that different from what MMM said and the media went gaga in propaganda frenzy?
Re: WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea by globalresource: 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
I see nothing wrong with MMM. That Mavrodi guy is a genius
Re: WHY Freezing OF MMM Remains A Good Idea by Sylverly(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
menxer:

How is that different from what MMM said and the media went gaga in propaganda frenzy?
same way I expect the media to go gaga...but it seems that's a high expectation. I never new our financial institutes can also strategize. Sorry I forgot, it's not scam because it lacks the adjective *ponzi*

(1) (Reply)

MMM Is A Scam And Will Crash Again!!! / O Mehn!!! This Is Real...join Now / How I Made XXXXXX In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.