Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow (18499 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by living001: 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good day Nairaland. just have to start work, No neeed for formalities now, need a break down costs of design, totally cost and estimate of material and labour in stages, considering current cost, and cost of supervision maybe in levels or as you prefer for a 3 bedroom twin bungalow in owerri and the ground is level, standard plot. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
I can only tell you that of architectural design, roughly 300k to 400k. As for the others, why not get a quantity surveyor, builder or civil engineer around there to carry it out for you. You want someone that will give you all the details free on nairaland hmmmn sense

6 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Am a civil engineer, buh from experience I ve learnt not to bother myself with d stress of building estimation on nairaland, cos after d whole stress of putting up d estimation. D client only needs it to price another contractor he/she already hv.

Like d poster b4 me. Get ur architectural design first from a good architect , after which u can use his design to get an exact price of d building. Then if u need both services, I can do it for u. Buh dis time. Not free. Be sure that ur need must surely be met. Send me a pm let's talk more

15 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by jeftalene(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
living001:
Good day Nairaland. just have to start work, No neeed for formalities now, need a break down costs of design, totally cost and estimate of material and labour in stages, considering current cost, and cost of supervision maybe in levels or as you prefer for a 3 bedroom twin bungalow in owerri and the ground is level, standard plot. thanks.

Visit www,engineerosaz..com You can get useful tips there.

Success on your project!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by brunofarad(m): 6:21am On Dec 25, 2016
From my experience in building finishings

The bare truth is that most of the time,

Majority of what is eventually spent on building construction shoots off from the estimate.

But I advice you talk to a good quantity surveyor for professional advice..

Meanwhile

Check my profile picture for some top notch STONE CLADDING FINISHINGS.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by penzino(m): 6:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Following
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Minus cost of land, 6-10m should do you a 3 bedroom flat depending on quality of finishing.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Nutase: 6:25am On Dec 25, 2016
9 million or thereabout

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by OCTAVO: 6:31am On Dec 25, 2016
9m should do depending on taste sha

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by greenermodels: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2016
living001:
you have to specify the level of finishing you want, but a basic bare bone two units of three bedroom bungalow would cost three million naira.I'm talking from experience and the stated cost is for basic finishing with aluzinc roofing.or coloured nigerlite roofing sheets, for a classic finish, budget about 8~9 million.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by NIJJAking(m): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2016
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE....JESUS CHRIST LOVES AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE....you are not a mistake creature, God specially made you to be with Him here and in eternity in heaven. Give God a try today and you will know He exists and love you so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by AngelicBeing: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Depending on taste & finishing, budget between 10 to 12 Million Naira cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by wizkidblogger(f): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2016
4-5M

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by kelexray(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2016
12 million but u can give me let me do d architectural drawing and also d building call 08063444322

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2016
No time
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by val15: 6:41am On Dec 25, 2016
Following
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by udumosam23(m): 6:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Depending on your location. 6-8 million will do.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Dsrooftiles: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2016
Ok

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by sakalisis(m): 6:52am On Dec 25, 2016
Xmas
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by 234GT(m): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2016
It all depends on the quality of finishing you want to use.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Emy4u(m): 7:03am On Dec 25, 2016
If u hv gotten d land set, N12m can deliver a twin 3 bedroom bungalow with good finishing. You can consult Arcmex for further inquiry 08032656430. Let us know d location as well.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by descrisom(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2016
You can browse [url]genieplan..com[/url], select the building you wish, they will give you total cost estimation of the building for free. you can also reach them via their contacts.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by sleeknick: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Stingy mfuckr. As an architect that i am, i spit on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Fundango: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Pple get get mind oh! 12million! shocked shocked may una type never smell public office much more fund. Jesus!

9 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by lonelydora: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations to Op in advance. Where is the recession? People are bawling oooo
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by spill(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by danemenike: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2016
All right, we'll keep answering your questions all though I'm pained that nairalanders do not like picking from the pool of experienced engineers here e.g Engr. Daniel, Engr. Osaz. You want a free quantity survey for your building @living001? smiles

Be enlightened, adequate preparation prevents poor performance. Steps to building your 3-bedroom bungalow;
i) Carry out a land survey: This will help you determine the size, area and slope of your land. A good land surveyor will carry out this task effectively.(Cost 20k-100k)

ii)Get a building Plan: A building plan is a graphical representation of what a building will look like after construction, used by builders and contractors to construct buildings of all kinds. With the introduction of modern CAD, most people can design their buildings themselves.
However, it is advisable you hand it over to an Architect/Engineer to help you design according to specifications. For your 3-bedroom bungalow, the building plan will contain GROUND FLOOR, REAR VIEW, APPROACH VIEW, LEFT AND RIGHT VIEWS, SECTION VIEWS, ROOF PLAN, STRUCTURAL DRAWING if necessary, ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DRAWINGs e.t.c (cost 50k-200k)

iii) Quantify the Building: Steps i and ii will help you quantify the cost of your building with the recent building materials pricing. Cost of building materials have increased geometrically over the last one year. If you can't carry out the quantity survey yourself, you're advised to employ the services of a quantity surveyor, architect or an engineer who has knowledge of QS. (Cost 20k-100k). Note: You can also negotiate step ii and iii together

iv) Get approval for your building: There are authorities in your locality charged with the responsibility of approving building drawings, ask your architect/engineer for more details..

v) Nairaland Engineers are very competent
Engr Daniel(07037629947)
TerraStone Construction Ltd

6 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by geledetv: 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Andriod users, you can now download the best prediction app here for your 100% tips https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.buildapps.Sureodds
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by PqsMike: 7:32am On Dec 25, 2016
living001:

All you need to do is to pay for the service of a Quantity Surveyor..... That is the profession trained to answer your questions on cost related issues in construction.

Whatever anyone might tell you here will just be a guess work..maybe based, on previous experience. But believe me ....every project is unique ....what applies to project A does not apply to project B.

Why not send me a mail on projectqsmichael at gmail dot com

By the way...I am a Quantity Surveyor by profession

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by nwabobo: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Jarus:
Minus cost of land, 6-10m should do you a 3 bedroom flat depending on quality of finishing.

In this recession time that you and your folks brought upon us? I doubt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Bans Land Grabbing (Omonile) / 8 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Construction In Nike, Enugu / Fire At Ikotun In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.