Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow (18542 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Fence A One Acre Land In Abeokuta? / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by briliantsak(m): 8:06am On Dec 25, 2016
WHY DO YOU NEED A QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Do you know it is essential to evaluate/estimate your conceived project to determine the cost implication before commencement to guide against project failure or abandonment
Do you know the feasibility of any construction project does not guarantee its viability ( value for money)
Do you know many contractors run at loss or abandon projects not because of materials or equipment but as a result of lack of efficient project management (Quantity Surveyor)
Do you know you can maximize your profit as a contractor by employing cost expert _( Quantity surveyor)
Do you know you can save money, time, materials etc on your project as a client if you employ cost expert ( Quantity surveyor)
Do you know you can avoid unnecessary waste before , during and after your project(s) by employing Quantity surveyors hence get value for your investment
Do you know the relevance of Quantity surveyors in budget preparation and analysis is indispensable.
This and many other are the reasons why you need a Quantity surveyor. Why not give it a try trial today and employ a Quantity surveyor/Cost expert/ construction economist in your project(s) and you would be amazed as to what you have bn missing.
For more information , Contact QS on :08134781882.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by staysure: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2016
9m
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by legendte(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2016
danemenike:
All right, we'll keep answering your questions all though I'm pained that nairalanders do not like picking from the pool of experienced engineers here e.g Engr. Daniel, Engr. Osaz. You want a free quantity survey for your building @living001? smiles

Be enlightened, adequate preparation prevents poor performance. Steps to building your 3-bedroom bungalow;
i) Carry out a land survey: This will help you determine the size, area and slope of your land. A good land surveyor will carry out this task effectively.(Cost 20k-100k)

ii)Get a building Plan: A building plan is a graphical representation of what a building will look like after construction, used by builders and contractors to construct buildings of all kinds. With the introduction of modern CAD, most people can design their buildings themselves.
However, it is advisable you hand it over to an Architect/Engineer to help you design according to specifications. For your 3-bedroom bungalow, the building plan will contain GROUND FLOOR, REAR VIEW, APPROACH VIEW, LEFT AND RIGHT VIEWS, SECTION VIEWS, ROOF PLAN, STRUCTURAL DRAWING if necessary, ELECTRICAL and MECHANICAL DRAWINGs e.t.c (cost 50k-200k)

iii) Quantify the Building: Steps i and ii will help you quantify the cost of your building with the recent building materials pricing. Cost of building materials have increased geometrically over the last one year. If you can't carry out the quantity survey yourself, you're advised to employ the services of a quantity surveyor, architect or an engineer who has knowledge of QS. (Cost 20k-100k). Note: You can also negotiate step ii and iii together

iv) Get approval for your building: There are authorities in your locality charged with the responsibility of approving building drawings, ask your architect/engineer for more details..

v) Nairaland Engineers are very competent
Engr Daniel(07037629947)
TerraStone Construction Ltd
Brilliant Bro and I love the building you attached
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by rockyh(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Pple get get mind oh! 12million! shocked shocked may una type never smell public office much more fund. Jesus!
its very possible cos its more lik erecting two buildings
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by rockyh(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Pple get get mind oh! 12million! shocked shocked may una type never smell public office much more fund. Jesus!
its very possible cos its more lik erecting two buildings mind u tht roofing alonr will cos btwn 2 to 3 million
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by akbello(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2016
Consult an Architect for the building design, if need be a mechanical and electrical engineer should be contacted too, it's after that a quantity surveyor is needed who will quantify to tell u the estimated total cost (ETC) of the building and at the same time the professional fees ( both pre contract and post contract)of the professionals involved.

At Butterworth Nigeria Limited

We offer Full Quantity Surveying Services

*preliminary cost advices
*advising on contractual methods
*advicing on contractor's selection
*Preparing tender documents
*obtaining or negotiating tender/bids
*cost planning
*valuing construction work
*cost control and post-contract management
*project management and co-ordination
*property condition surveys and appraisal
*procurement management
*property management
*contract auditing
*estimating

Contact Qs Ak Bello
+2347032500589,
+2348057712546

akmaster2010@gmail.com
Butterworthltd@gmail.com

Add me on bbm 56306BC8
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by cutecharles1(m): 8:49am On Dec 25, 2016
first get get the land size, extents and deflection angles if possible, then get an architectural plan for your building, you don't need a structural design for it as u already said its a bungalow. then with the architectural drawings and specification you can get a good estimate from someone experienced in quantity surveying

08038961840-------contact me for a good architectural design and presentation drawings

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by realBliss(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2016
living001:
Good day Nairaland. just have to start work, No neeed for formalities now, need a break down costs of design, totally cost and estimate of material and labour in stages, considering current cost, and cost of supervision maybe in levels or as you prefer for a 3 bedroom twin bungalow in owerri and the ground is level, standard plot. thanks.

I am an architect, I can give a good design at cheaper rate.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Abolaji84(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2016
It depends on the nature od the drawing, the size of the drawing, facility in the building.etc. A bedroom flat twin flat can be constructed with 10million, 13million,15million,20million. and so on. But, if i can see the drawing. i will tell you the real cost. I may even provide you the drawing if interested. The plan go for 50k. For more info, you can contact my line 08057582306/07061293754. Engr. Taofeeq Abolaji.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by eghosajohnny: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2016
living001:
Good day Nairaland. just have to start work, No neeed for formalities now, need a break down costs of design, totally cost and estimate of material and labour in stages, considering current cost, and cost of supervision maybe in levels or as you prefer for a 3 bedroom twin bungalow in owerri and the ground is level, standard plot. thanks.

The bellow design will cost 7.5m with aluminium roofing sheet sliding window pvc ceiling and tile in all areas expected.

Call or whatsapp 07031886484

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by ceasare: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Am a civil engineer, buh from experience I ve learnt not to bother myself with d stress of building estimation on nairaland, cos after d whole stress of putting up d estimation. D client only needs it to price another contractor he/she already hv.

Like d poster b4 me. Get ur architectural design first from a good architect , after which u can use his design to get an exact price of d building. Then if u need both services, I can do it for u. Buh dis time. Not free. Be sure that ur need must surely be met. Send me a pm let's talk more

You took d words out of my mouth.i keep wondering if we all go to free tuition schls,live in free houses and eat free food.then it would hv been a free world but it isnt!

5 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Paleegee(m): 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hello, Am a Mason and I can only tell you the cost of my own perfection and what I specialized on which is Mason work (briclayer).
1st Stage Block Work
3700-3900 blocks(workmanship 50naria par block).
Cement 130bags from foundation to Leveling and flooring. Sharp Sand 20tonsX3(60ton) to Leveling
Granite 15tons for all casting (flooring and beam)
Workmanship for all casting work 75,0000.
Digging of foundation. 55,0000

2rd Stage : Plastering
Soft sand. 15tons X 4 (60tons)
Cement. 85bags
Workmanship. 300,000.
Note: Material prize is not stated because of the location. but to my little understanding and my profession that is what bricklayer will need. And if you need a good bricklayer you can call me so we can talk better 09066100070 or 07067650736. Thanks. Temitayo
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by saydfact(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
living001:

I have a post on how much it will cost to build a 3 bedroom, check my post.... It's real time
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Elujulo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
I'm a Quantity Surveyor; I can give the total cost and breakdown of d cost @ dsame tyme wit d design. Contact me on ds email elusmy2000@gmail.com
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by alist(m): 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Let us design and build your next building project
Alistdevelopers Ltd, We are certified industrial designers and licensed builders, have over seven years of experience in the design field. All our designs are standard and are quickly approved by Town Planners.

We offer Full Architectural Services :
* Architectural
* Structural
* Electrical
* Mechanical plan
We also offer building construction service and sub-contract work on
*Carpentry service
*Plumbing service etc

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 090-78354530 080-3898-271
Join our Bbm channel C0045241E
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by manmidtexy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
I appreciate your sensitive contribution.

I am a power systems technician since 2002 with vast experience in Renewable Energy and International and Local procurement on Best Quality and Friendly Price.

I had profered alot of free solutions to lots of people on NL but after much chats and calls to give them necessary info they request to know. They wont show up again.

My advice to all techs, engrs , consultants to existing and prospective clients are stated below

1- Always let the prospective client know you wont give a full detailed helpful information as consultation demands payment for your professional service to be rendered.

2- The client should come to your office if really ready for business provided in the same close region but if both of you are in remote regions.

3- The client should be faithful enough to divulge if he or she is truly ready because after much precious time alotted to help will eventually waste your resources by negative feedback subtly.

4- From Inception before you engage into much wasted energy, precious time to be wasted, as as to know if client is serious or not, Ask exact or range budget to know if it is worth it to proceed with the brief or short consulting / procurement service or not, but mind you , most are always smart and will eventually deceive you.

5 - Lastly, so as not to be self-centered, clients also need not make payment to any individual but a business bank account provided with full detailed invoice of service or product to be rendered after he or she is satisfied with prospective consultant.

These are my approach all the time.

Thank you.
Biodun Lamidi.
08024557715 - voice
08064721908 - whatsapp
manmidtexy@gmail.com

Justdulla:
I can only tell you that of architectural design, roughly 300k to 400k. As for the others, why not get a quantity surveyor, builder or civil engineer around there to carry it out for you. You want someone that will give you all the details free on nairaland hmmmn sense

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by Chukazu: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
REDDEVILS1:

really funny!
but seriously it depends on taste, there's no limit to an amount one can spend on a house
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by ceasare: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
manmidtexy:
I appreciate your sensitive contribution.

I am a power systems technician since 2002 with vast experience in Renewable Energy and International and Local procurement on Best Quality and Friendly Price.

I had profered alot of free solutions to lots of people on NL but after much chats and calls to give them necessary info they request to know. They wont show up again.

My advice to all techs, engrs , consultants to existing and prospective clients are stated below

1- Always let the prospective client know you wont give a full detailed helpful information as consultation demands payment for your professional service to be rendered.

2- The client should come to your office if really ready for business provided in the same close region but if both of you are in remote regions.

3- The client should be faithful enough to divulge if he or she is truly ready because after much precious time alotted to help will eventually waste your resources by negative feedback subtly.

4- From Inception before you engage into much wasted energy, precious time to be wasted, as as to know if client is serious or not, Ask exact or range budget to know if it is worth it to proceed with the brief or short consulting / procurement service or not, but mind you , most are always smart and will eventually deceive you.

5 - Lastly, so as not to be self-centered, clients also need not make payment to any individual but a business bank account provided with full detailed invoice of service or product to be rendered after he or she is satisfied with prospective consultant.

These are my approach all the time.

Thank you.
Biodun Lamidi.
08024557715 - voice
08064721908 - whatsapp
manmidtexy@gmail.com

Same here @ d bolded and I keep wondering who gets d projects.d irony of it is the so called NL clients
Will still open thread stating the over bloated ridiculous cost they incurred from whoever they give there
Jobs to and start crying foul when things goes wrong then u keep wondering " but my quote was 3xless
What this guy says he eventually spent......what an irony!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by nacozee: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2016
sleeknick:
Stingy mfuckr. As an architect that i am, i spit on this thread.
I SPIT ON UR ARCHITECT HEAD TOO. GOAT
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by ArcToyin(m): 10:58am On Jan 21, 2017
This is picture f a 4 unit of 3 bedroom. two down, two up.

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Design And Build Twom 3 Bedroom Bungalow by oscarnoble(m): 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
I am a civil engineer based in imo u can reach me on 08035425917 less talk biz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire At Ikotun In Lagos. / Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu / 7-Floor Collapsed Building In Banana Island Was Unapproved - MPPUD Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.