Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter (738 Views)

‘i Can Give My Own Daughter Out At Age 9′ - Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Bakura / A Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her Uk Visa! (pics) / why do Oyibo People Sleep With Their Own Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by azorjiu(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2009
I was reading the news online this morning when I ran into this frightening article; Frightening because it is inconceivable that a man who works with the Home Office can stoop this low.

I hope this is only an allegation but considering what some fellow nigerians are capable of doing, I won't be very surprise if it turns out to be true.

How much shame can we bring to this country?

The excerpt below is truncated. You can get the full gist on http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1228739/This-man-married-OWN-daughter-allowed-stay-Britain--Home-Office-knew-it.html?ITO=1490&referrer=yahoo

This man married his OWN daughter so she would be allowed to stay in Britain - and the Home Office knows about it
By Sam Greenhill and Dennis Rice
Last updated at 7:58 AM on 18th November 2009
Comments (107) Add to My Stories Return toA Nigerian Home Office worker 'married' his own daughter to get her a British visa, the Daily Mail can reveal.
The extraordinary scam was apparently executed by Jelili Adesanya while ministers turned a blind eye.
Mr Adesanya, 54, has lived here for more than 30 years and holds a British passport, but wanted his daughter, her husband and their four sons to join him from Nigeria.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1228739/This-man-married-OWN-daughter-allowed-stay-Britain--Home-Office-knew-it.html?ITO=1490&referrer=yahoo#ixzz0XCpPJbM5
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by ud4u: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
With Nigerians, all things are possible.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by redsun(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
Not a marriage as per copulating but for survival of his species,so?
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by muhsin(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2009
Its nothing of much surprise, for I certainly know this sort of things is being happening here and there. His only prevails.
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by presido1: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2009
Survival of the fitest i must say.
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by donjon: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2009
Itz just a paper marriage.
anyway, whites have commited worse atrocities!
Check this link -
http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/byauthor/284880
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by richardbry: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
This isn't exactly a weird news per se as there was no conjugal relationship between the related individuals. It was a purpose driven act, fueled by the obstinacy of the BHC to provide willing immigrants with the required documents!
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by redsun(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
richardbry:

This isn't exactly a weird news per se as there was no conjugal relationship between the related individuals. It was a purpose driven act, fueled by the obstinacy of the BHC to provide willing immigrants with the required documents!

Don't mind dem,they made the world so hard and to top it up,blackman still made it harder for his fellow blackman.

Black on black,love and hate,
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by OBVIOUS(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
ud4u:

With Nigerians, all things are possible.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian 'married' His Own Daughter by Eziachi: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2009
I wonder if the registry or minister of the marriage said after their vow that: YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE?
And the Omo responded: Sho! kiss Ke! Otio! that won't be necessary oga madam! Be-ni!!!

(1) (Reply)

Tragic Comedy / Pitfalls Of The Amnesty Programme / Tinubu, Fashola Rift: Ac Chairman, Akande, Blames Fifth Columnists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.