Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) (58757 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / Ufedo Sunshine Storms Beach In New York In Swimsuit (Photos) / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Kebabs(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Nowadays, 85% of fp topics are either useless or mind corrupting.. I was even thinking i could see through the see through. Please Mods, no one should ruin my mind today o *cocks dagger*
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 7:23am On Dec 25, 2016
deb303:
nudity is now the order of the day
is your medulla paining you? Is that not a beach? And is she not covered? Ololofo flat thing
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by billyG(m): 7:27am On Dec 25, 2016
she iz looking for Orko.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by tico1212(m): 9:05am On Dec 25, 2016
ikorodureporta:
How many of us can relate with this........

Its Christmas, Mr Nwosu and family are having a party, can you see the big bowl of rice

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2016
Rozaystunna:
is your medulla paining you? Is that not a beach? And is she not covered? Ololofo flat thing
mu square...keep showing your ugly character for everyone to see...quoting a lady...woman wrapper like you
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Larablink(f): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oma307:

babe where can I see you so as to celebrate the Xmas
come kogi tongue. I will be waiting.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by enomakos(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
I will like to test the sunshine between her legs
she is sweet
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Every girl is now a acting persin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Larablink:
come kogi tongue. I will be waiting.
where in Kogi
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Larablink(f): 3:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oma307:

where in Kogi
aye toro close to Kabba
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Larablink:
aye toro close to Kabba
here I come but the contact info is important but you are saying nobody should send you pm, so how is it going to be?
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Spidermon:

All i wanna do is lick that cleavage and chook my preek inside.

....and yeah, this is me being really classy.
Sicko grin grin

What if you weren't being classy? undecided angry
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 2:20am On Dec 26, 2016
deb303:

mu square...keep showing your ugly character for everyone to see...quoting a lady...woman wrapper like you
lmao cheesy grin the truth hurts cheesy grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Spidermon: 3:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Sicko grin grin

What if you weren't being classy? undecided angry

Lets hook up off NL then I can show you.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Spidermon:

Lets hook up off NL then I can show you.
Hian. . Not interested undecided grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by obidirector(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by squad03: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Yea,wear that and pretend like you're actually clothed
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) by BolugaiceAB: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pls Tony pass me that my Laptop.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ejine Okoroafor Sexy In Pink Bra In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Tony Aleg "Green Onions" Is Dead - NollyTvAfrica / Nwele Michael Chukwudi 'Chuchu' Tattoos Angela Okorie’s Face On His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.