Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card (15132 Views)

Abisola Kola-Daisi, Ajimobi's Daughter In Beach Wear Photos / Photo Of Ajimobi's Daughter Not Covering Her Hair In The Mosque Goes Viral / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card by creamylicious(f): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2016
littlewonders:

My dear, to an extend you switched-off phones
really??
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card by enoob: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Good morning Ladies and gentlemen, hope we all slept well.

My people, I will like to tell you that *Ultimate Cycler* *Pays* . Some of us complain that they have not been paid since they registered but let me ask you, how many people have you added under you?

Some will say , eeeeh! They promised us payment after 1week therefore they cannot register people, that is what I call wickedness and stingy .

*Where do you want the system to generate the persons that will pay you from?*

You were registered, you paid 12500 to activate your present level then went home and relax , waiting for the system to bring people from the moon to pay you, *does the system manufacture people?* and if the system does not generate people from the moon to pay you sit in your home and start talking nonsense about *UltimatelyCycler.com* while people out there are making millions of naira on weekly basis.

Some will tell you that they registered only one person and for that, they won't register others until they earn the *golden 50k.* Uju asks, if you open a business and have only one customer, will your business grow?

Now listen,I am not saying that *UltimatelyCycler* won't pay you if u don't register members under you , the system may add people to pay you but on rare occasions. The system may add people to pay you depending on your team , if your team is hardworking, you stand the chance of being paid before registering people, cheer luck.

Talk to people about UltimatelyCycler, convince them because there is serious money in this business...
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card by Greedgod: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2016
creamylicious:
lol.... see words of our elders abi words on the marble
u really go school .
Creamylicious see as ur name sweet lyk bank alert , ur name dy totori me . Muah

Re: Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card by creamylicious(f): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Greedgod:

u really go school .
Creamylicious see as ur name sweet lyk bank alert , ur name dy totori me . Muah
go and cook Christmas rice joor
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card by 1stdammy: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
mccoy47:
Children and grandchildren of thieves! angry
All thief personified.........
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card by Greedgod: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
creamylicious:
go and cook Christmas rice joor
invite me to eat ur own , am a bad cook .
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card by ThimmyWood(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
The 2 both of you will not allow somebory to rest on this Nairaland abi? Keep the melody on ooo and I want to see your pre wedding pinshures soon ooooo.
Re: Ajimobi's Daughter, Jibola & Husband Release Christmas Card by Charlesdock(m): 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ayam here to read the love tori building up here :-).

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Tells INEC Not To Monitor APC's National Convention On Saturday / Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.