Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign (609 Views)

Osun Pensioners In Fresh Protest Over Non Payment Of Pensions, Gratuities / Edo Invites Pensioners In Batches 43, 44 For Verification, Payment / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign by joyandfaith: 10:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
"Look at the wicked letter given to all pensioners in Imo state to sign."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Accountant General ,
Government of Imo State,
Treasury House,
Owerri

Madam,

LETTER OF SET OFF IN RESPECT OF MY OUTSTANDING PENSION ARREARS

I, ............................OF............L.G.A a pensioner, having retired from (.......................) on salary grade level ..............with a monthly pension of

Being owed arrears of pension for 12 months which amounts to ...... do hereby accept, to collect 40%(forty percent) of the said arrears which amounts to ...... which represents the total
accumulated arrears due to me up to December 2016, as full and final settlement of all other claims of which I am entitled to make against the state Government in respect of the said accumulated Pension arrears.

I voluntarily accept this payment due to economic situation in the country presently.

I do hereby release and discharge the Imo State Government and his agents from all past, present and future liability and from all actions , claims and demands in respect of the said accumulated Pension arrears.

Signed under my hand and seal this .............day of ..........2016
Signature......................
Name of Pensioner:.........................
Bank Name:............................. Account Number:..............
Category;State

In the presence of

Signature:.............................

Name:..................................
(Ward Coordinator )

------------------------------------------------------------
And you want to use 60% of this money to host a Thanksgiving Day ceremony for Imo State.
The people that should be standing up against this wicked acts have been subdued and reduced to mere praise ysingers.
The opposition especially the PDP are deaf and dumb. Anyi n'eche unu in 2019.

The only way to help this helpless pensioners from the evil clutches of IMO State Govt is to help rebroadcast this in all your chat groups, Face book, Instagram and to all your contacts pls. A stitch on time saves nine.
Re: Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked I can't believe what my eyes are seeing?! this is wickedness!!! angry
Re: Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign by dominique(f): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Less than half of their entitlements? this is so unfair sad
But we need to be sure if it is really true, too many fakes broadcast mesaages flying around
Re: Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign by legendte(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Source
Re: Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign by Elkay3: 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
Please snap and share a picture with us. Just so we verify.
Re: Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign by littlewonders: 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
...using pensioners money for an inconsequential, callous Dubious event called carnival.

I don't know why everything concerning APC is drowning left
Re: Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign by Onechancearmy(m): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
OKOROAWUSA is running, sorry, ruining IMO state with the same level of mumu as his godfather in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Letters Given To All Pensioners In Imo State To Sign by casttlebarbz(m): 12:04am On Dec 25, 2016
ah may God punish who ever brought up this idea. ..my God this is insane

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militant Breaks Silence Commends Efforts Of FG On Genuine Talks / Breaking....., MMM Re-opens Ahead Of Schedule / Cash Transfer: Ekiti Beneficiaries Receive Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.