Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

That Moment You Discovered Your Mobile Phone Is Stolen, How You Felt. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / That Moment You Discovered Your Mobile Phone Is Stolen, How You Felt. (526 Views)

My Brothers Phone Just Got Stolen, How Can I Track It / My Tecno Camon X Got Stolen, How Can I Track It Please!! / Help, My Two Days Old Gionee A1lite Is Stolen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment You Discovered Your Mobile Phone Is Stolen, How You Felt. by kabanayol9(m): 4:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to you all, please as we celebrate , let's us share our experiences on how we felt when we lost our mobile phone either we were attacked or it was removed from our purse, bag or pocket, or someone we gave was attacked or stolen from, it happens to me not quite long, my friends it wasn't funny, I don't smoke but my eye red.
Re: That Moment You Discovered Your Mobile Phone Is Stolen, How You Felt. by Trust2001(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
this thread wont progress how many people do u think lost their phone.

1 Like

Re: That Moment You Discovered Your Mobile Phone Is Stolen, How You Felt. by kabanayol9(m): 4:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Trust2001:
my brother I don't think it will o, people don wise, nobody is loosing his or her phone.
Re: That Moment You Discovered Your Mobile Phone Is Stolen, How You Felt. by kabanayol9(m): 4:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
Trust2001:
you didn't share any experience, is it that you haven't lost or loose your phone before?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Phone Gurus / Htc One A9(32gig, 3gig Ram ) For Quick Sale / Innjoo 4 Released: Check Out The Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.