Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics (28764 Views)

Doctor Who Just Passed Out From NYSC Dies In Accident In Rivers State / Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by akoredebadru(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is so sad and it is bad of hospital nt having oxygen
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by openmine(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
midolian:
Death no sign agreement with anybody. It can come anytime @ any point of our lives.

May their soulz rest in peace.
True but from the narrative given,their death wud have been avoided...unfortunately,the driver of the vehicle didn't ensure that his tyres were in good condition.....and its now becoming a norm in naija...too bad!!
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by ozitpreye: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A female serving corp member named Hanatu Jonas has lost her life after a vehicle taking her from Bauchi to Gombe state last Wednesday had a burst tyre and ended in a fatal car crash.

Hanatu had survived the crash but reportedly died because the first hospital she was rushed to, Alkaleri General Hospital, had no oxygen mask. By the time she was moved to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching hospital in Bauchi from Alkaleri General hospital for lack of oxygen mask, she died.

The identity card seen on her while her corpse was being transferred to the mortuary revealed that she was a graduate of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University. Her family members have been urged to
come and claim her corpse.

Meanwhile, another victim of the ghastly road traffic crash alongside Hanatu was this young man who was returning to his home town Kumo in Gombe state after a successful JAMB screening by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi for admission.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/corper-young-boy-university-admission-die-gombe-car-crash.html
so sad RIP
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by cerowo(f): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
So sadcry R.I.P 2 the dead
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by dauddy97(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
RIP BRO,
I'm still in bauchi ,I haven't done my screening. so sad to hear this. may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by osamaBUSH(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
A female serving corp member named Hanatu Jonas has lost her life after a vehicle taking her from Bauchi to Gombe state last Wednesday had a burst tyre and ended in a fatal car crash.

Hanatu had survived the crash but reportedly died because the first hospital she was rushed to, Alkaleri General Hospital, had no oxygen mask. By the time she was moved to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching hospital in Bauchi from Alkaleri General hospital for lack of oxygen mask, she died.

The identity card seen on her while her corpse was being transferred to the mortuary revealed that she was a graduate of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University. Her family members have been urged to
come and claim her corpse.

Meanwhile, another victim of the ghastly road traffic crash alongside Hanatu was this young man who was returning to his home town Kumo in Gombe state after a successful JAMB screening by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi for admission.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/corper-young-boy-university-admission-die-gombe-car-crash.html
This story is not entirely correct. The girl in question graduated from Gombe State University and not ATBU. I knew her personally. May her soul rest in peace

Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Accidents In 2016 Is On The High Side, On The Road,sea And Air.
My Relatives Survived One At Lafiya Yesterday The Car Was Totaled, They Had Serious Injury.
Mind How U Move During Holiday Season. Transporters And Passengers Dont Behave Normal.
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by aishmuhd(f): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
So sad...RIP
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by NwoyeGabriel(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
May there souls R.I.P of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Don't carry this ur corporate scam into 2017.. Fuul.
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by elevy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
R.I.P to the dead! May God grant their families the strength to bear the loss*
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by jossy4joseph(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
In other countries these people will survive this accident because rescuers will first of all administer first aid to them as they are rushing them to the hospital but in Nigeria it is a different story entirely. Imagine a so called hospital don't have an oxygen mask? It is like going for class and the teacher will tell you there's no marker to write on the board.

R.I.P to the dead
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by Obeledavid: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Government should work fast on the railway station
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by Clemsworld(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by cirmuell(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2016
tit:
Which ones be osigen mask again?
Life or death, in the zoo
tit na when you go get sense? sad
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by glossy6(f): 7:08am On Dec 28, 2016
So sad.
RIP to your beautiful souls
Re: Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics by Willl(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
RIP classmate, our set will always remember you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise / Victor Adepoju's Wifi-Enabled Taxi In Ghana (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.