Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth (28756 Views)

Warri-Bayelsa-PortHarcourt Link Road: The Worst Road In South-South Nigeria / Current State Of Port-Harcourt Road In Aba - Worst Road In SE / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by megacity: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
I say Aba - Port Harcourt road is the worst road on this planet right now because it's just inconceivable that any other road could be worse that this one, the way is right now

I 'm sure anyone that has journeyed from Aba to Port Harcourt recently will bear me witness...it actually takes up to 3 hours these days to do a journey that should take about 40 mins!

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by vanbonattel: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
Federal government road.

As failed as the Federal government under judrin.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by FarahAideed: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
I thought Buhari said he has fixed the road

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by KanwuliaExtra: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
Ask Amaechi what he did in 4 years! cheesy

67 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by tesppidd: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lol,

That's my route every Fridays and Mondays.

Especially the section between Timber bus stop and Oyigbo bus stop.

There is really no worse road anywhere else in the world!

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by helinues: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2018
Photos or I don't believe.

The worst in the world bawo..
Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by megacity: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2018
helinues:
Photos or I don't believe.

The worst in the world bawo..

I don't know if anyone has photos but just ask anybody who has traveled that road in the last one year

7 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by helinues: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2018
megacity:

I don't know if anyone has photos but just ask anybody who has traveled that road in the last one year

Have you been to other part of Nigeria, Africa or the world in general to reach that conclusion?

3 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by Turantula(m): 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
helinues:

Have you been to other part of Nigeria, Africa or the world in general to reach that conclusion?
Haba bros! You don't need a Ouija to know that Jubril will never work on any road connecting 5%ers

41 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by EzePromoe: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol,

That's my route every Fridays and Mondays.

Especially the section between Timber bus stop and Oyigbo bus stop.

There is really no worse road anywhere else in the world!
Why not make use of Old ABA road? Just cut into the road from trailer pack junction and out of it via Location road. Old ABA road is now tarred thanks to the Rivers state government.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by KingsCity: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
EzePromoe:

Why not make use of Old ABA road? Just cut into the road from trailer pack junction and out of it via Location road. Old ABA road is now tarred thanks to the Rivers state government.

Which old Aba Rd na?

Obigbo to Eleme junction that shouldn't take more than 10 mins take hours sometimes

18 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by KingsCity: 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
helinues:

It's so bad that it can't possibly be worse anywhere else

9 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by helinues: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2018
KingsCity:

It's so bad that it can't possibly be worse anywhere else

And they have a governor, senators, reps....

2 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by mushystuff: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
helinues:

And they have a governor, senators, reps....

It is a federal road. That is why sane persons demand and support restructuring and devolution of powers.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Onitsha Enugu expressway nkor? Where we have to pay 100naira to use our vehicles and pass through a small wooden bridge that could collapse anytime....it will never be well with any Igbo man supporting the monumental failure called buhari.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Ask Amaechi what he did in 4 years! cheesy
So na Amaechi still Dy as governor for Rivers since 2015 abi?

Be there fighting for politicians that will never check on u if there's any issue.

6 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by KanwuliaExtra: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

So na Amaechi still Dy as governor for Rivers since 2015 abi?

Be there fighting for politicians that will never check on u if there's any issue.

Na federal road o! grin

28 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Na federal road o! grin
Yes, it is a federal road but the road has been neglected for ages.
From OBJ, Jonathan, and now Mr integrity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by KanwuliaExtra: 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

Yes, it is a federal road but the road has been neglected for ages.

From OBJ, Jonathan, and now Mr integrity.

APC continued the NEGLECT, so all na the same!
APC don show im own ueselessness! cheesy
Change ko!
So 4 years more to do NOTHING too or do they need 16 years too? wink

10 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

APC continued the NEGLECT, so all na the same!
APC don show im own ueselessness! cheesy
Change ko!
So 4 years more to do NOTHING too or do they need 16 years too? wink
Blame both pdp and APC.
Stop allocating blames to APC while exonerating the PDP, stop being partisan because even the politicians don't care about you whether they are from PDP or APC.

Let your blames go round from OBJ to GEJ to Buhari.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by KanwuliaExtra: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
kingkakaone:

Blame both pdp and APC.
Stop allocating blames to APC while exonerating the PDP, stop being partisan because even the politicians don't care about you whether they are from PDP or APC.

Let your blames go round from OBJ to GEJ to Buhari.

Fair enough!
Let us keep praying for “the messiah”! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by EzePromoe: 3:08am On Dec 01, 2018
KingsCity:

Which old Aba Rd na?

Obigbo to Eleme junction that shouldn't take more than 10 mins take hours sometimes
He was talking about driving from Timber to Obigbo express and I gave him a better alternative to avoid the bad express road.
Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by Alleviator: 3:11am On Dec 01, 2018
https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2103 where are the pictures ??

show us how bad it is, not every one has been there. https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/?p=2103
megacity:
I say Aba - Port Harcourt road is the worst road on this planet right now because it's just inconceivable that any other road could be worse that this one, the way is right now

I 'm sure anyone that has journeyed from Aba to Port Harcourt recently will bear me witness...it actually takes up to 3 hours these days to do a journey that should take about 40 mins!

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by ImperialYoruba: 3:57am On Dec 01, 2018
highcollide:
Onitsha Enugu expressway nkor? Where we have to pay 100naira to use our vehicles and pass through a small wooden bridge that could collapse anytime....it will never be well with any Igbo man supporting the monumental failure called buhari.

100naira per vehicle everyday for past 4yrs...they should have enough toll fee in the bank to build you a new bridge in place of the wooden. Na Buhari collect toll from you?

6 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by Bede2u(m): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

100naira per vehicle everyday for past 4yrs...they should have enough toll fee in the bank to build you a new bridge in place of the wooden. Na Buhari collect toll from you?
whenever it comes to issue of poor fg infrastructure in se u guys get smart. Now we shouldnt blame buhari for not building the road we should blame sharp community youths for trying to help

11 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by efighter: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2018
vanbonattel:
Federal government road.

As failed as the Federal government under judrin.

I thought your lord and saviour the ineffectual buffoon has constructed all roads including the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges in the Biafran Republic of drugs and crime. So, what is there again for Buhari your nightmare to do.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by vanbonattel: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2018
efighter:

I thought your lord and saviour the ineffectual buffoon has constructed all roads including the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges in the Biafran Republic of drugs and crime. So, what is there again for Buhari your nightmare to do.

To remove his cap in public grin

5 Likes

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by deepwater(f): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2018
lol

OP ABA road is still a learner cheesy

There is a place called ALAKIJA and IYANA IBA in lagos state.

In principle the distance between alakija and Iyana iba is 5 minutes,

However, in reality you will spend 5 hours on this journey on a "good day" and be only lucky to escape a whip from the khaki boys at Barracks (ojo cantoment)

Now listen carefully, there is no exaggeration in this statement. You would spend 5 hours for a 5 mins trip between ALAKIJA and IYANA IBA on a "good day".

Who no go no Know.....

And yes, that is part of what is called LBE - Lagos Badagry Expressway!

Remember the way FASHOLA said it? 10 Lanes and 2 light rails -- All for you!

Lagosians plying that road eat breakfast and dinner inside their vehicles - It is truly all for them.

OP to be honest with you, you are just making noise. The Lagos Badagry Expressway is the only road in the world that google map shows red line traffic with 45mins delay around 1.30 am in the morning. And yes people returning from work are yet to get home by that time and them go still comot that same morning to work, how person wan take last for this lagos.

The problem is that yoruba people are very one kind in nature.

There is another place called CELE and MILE 2 Along OSHODI - APAPA expressway.
My friend i recall in the days of GEJ, they protested bla bla bla about that road and floods at the 2nd rainbow axis....GEJ corrected that error.

But this people keep quite, dem no talk anything since BUHARI enter o.

Now from CELE TO MILE2 is actually 6 mins in principle. However, the road is good ooo, but yoruba people allowed that road to be turned to trailer park. Buses now ply oneway on the left flang.

And the grand finale .... HAHAHAHAHAH ...... MILE 2 TO LIVERPOOL TO APAPA......... This one no be road again ..... this is the new crude oil....

Uniform men stay openly ontop mile 2 bridge day collect like 15k before trailer go pass, the trailer pays, pass and go in to park on the expressway. That road is no longer a road but a park. Yoruba people no fit talk.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba - Port Harcourt Road, The Worst Road On Planet Earth by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2018
efighter:

CASE CLOSED.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: How The Plane Crashed In Lagos (Ikeja) / Corper, Young Boy Who Just Got University Admission Die In Gombe Car Crash (pics / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.