Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests (24148 Views)

Looters Burying Stolen Funds In Forests, Burial Grounds – FG / Soldiers Neutralize Concentration Of Boko Haram Terrorists At Borno Forests.PICS / Nigeria Army Captured 9 Boko Haram Commanders While Trying To Escape To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by uboma(m): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Having acknowledged the support from the United States of America and Germany, PMB failed to give kudos to the CJTF. The Nigerian Army won't have achieved the feat of subduing Boko Haram forces to this extent if not with the assistance of the CJTF.

For me, I give kudos to the CJTF.

You have all done well and deserve to be rewarded greatly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by phanshark(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Bazinga(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Tolulope95:
Wow. That's great news!

I love Ur signature. I can truly connect to it. Can we be friends?
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by nothingspoil70: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2016
superstar1:
I hope Ojukwus and Osus will rejoice with Nigeria over this good news.
No way this is bad news for them

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Tolulope95(f): 11:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Bazinga:

I love Ur signature. I can truly connect to it. Can we be friends?

Sure! Why not cool

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by ceejay4real(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2016
bizgynbala:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-military-captued-sambisa/177589.html#RlhjITdfuKt2VxVt.99

Only 4200 soldiers involved in the battle for Sambisa forest? Why can't the Nigerian Army swoop on the North East in desperado fashion just like they did in the East in 1967 at the declaration of Biafra? Almost 200 thousand troops prosecuted the civil war in the East butchering hapless civilians in their hundreds and thousands in a blood letting orgy yet to be replicated anywhere on the planet. A mere police action declared by Gowon later turned out to be a genocidal massacre that lasted for 30 whole months! Why can't the FG employ the same level of ruthlessness in the fight against Boko Haram? Is it because the theatre of war is the North? How can one explain the launching of Operation Python Dance in the South East lately? Python Dance against an unarmed group, IPOB? That clearly shows the mindset of the present government. If IPOB were even a tenth as armed and vicious as Boko Haram, the number of soldiers in the East would have exceeded 150 thousand with a full declaration of a civil war by the FG controlled by the Hausa/ Fulani Oligarchy whose lust for Igbo blood knows no bounds! The FG is even reluctant to officially classify and declare the Boko Haram sect a TERRORIST GROUP! Yes of course, that is what they are! If it were Igbos that were behind the Boko Haram insurgency by now the entire Igboland would have been decimated by the Nigerian Armed Forces who are always looking for any flimsy excuse to shed Igbo blood! Too bad! The Igbos have become Nigeria's sacrificial lambs whose blood are shed from time to time in order to appease the gods! What a Paradox! Till Nigeria makes concerted efforts to treat all Nigerians fairly and equally we would be going around in circles! A word is enough for the wise!

Merry Christmas Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
BH should have been a thing of the past if not for corruption that loomed during gej's tenure. one gateman was chopping all the monies meant for arms procurement
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Realgana(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
tit:
Boko Haram moved to Sambissa after they were dislodged from Maiduguri in 2003?
Once you tell one lie, everybody will start looking at you one kain.
I am sure 100% that it was a typo,BH were dislodged from Maiduguri in 2013.
Go kee your self if you are not happy.
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by tit(f): 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
it was built between 1985-1986, buhari started it.

The devil is a liar and all liars na the devil be their papa.
Was the national guard not started about 1991 (o think after Orkar coup) when IBB was lookung for a means to checkmate the army.

Stop trying to lionize the rat called buhari.
He is only a deceiver

2 Likes

Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
I'm so Happy to hear this news surface before the year ends....
I want to ask this question
who are the sponsors of this group that have been terrorising the NE of Nigeria all these years...
if this isn't answered. then I will know Nigeria is a game of chess to some people who deem it fit to play with humans life for political gain..
we are watching in 3D..
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Bazinga(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Tolulope95:

Sure! Why not cool

Can I pls add u on any of d social media if u don't mind?
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Heffalump(m): 4:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
bizgynbala:

“Luckily, we always had an edge over them at night because there were fighter jets with night vision devices that were deployed. And whenever the insurgents attempted to flee, there were booby-traps in all the exit points, and we caught or killed them like chickens,” he said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/how-military-captued-sambisa/177589.html#RlhjITdfuKt2VxVt.99

grin grin grin grin grin This one got me cracking. God bless the Nigerian Army. Amen
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by microscopic: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
We hear same news every month.
Just hope u don't tell us same thing next month
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Ascom94(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
tit:
Boko Haram moved to Sambissa after they were dislodged from Maiduguri in 2003?
Once you tell one lie, everybody will start looking at you one kain.
maiduguri is a capital not a state...sambisa isn't in maiduguri...it's under another local government
Re: How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests by Bazinga(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tolulope95:

Sure! Why not cool

Pls pick my call. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Paid December, 13th-month Salaries To Workers – Ogun / We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina / Igboho: Falana Lambasts DSS Over "Nocturnal Coup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.