Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) (61479 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / John Oden: Soldier Sends His Wife Christmas Message From Military Base / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by RICHIFA14(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2016
PHOTO OF SEASON'S GREETING FROM #FREE ZAKZAKY CAMPAIGN TEAM TO ALL CHRISTIANS
This is the exert Christmas Season's Greeting photo card sent by The #FREE ZAKZAKY CAMPAIGN TEAM of the ISLAMIC MOVEMENT IN NIGERIA(IMN) under the Leadership of Sheikh Ibrahim Yakub Zakzaky(The Most Oppressed)to the entire Nigerian Christians faithfuls,also friends in Humanity & the world in general.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2016
Same to u all

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 25, 2016
shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Firmjudge(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2016
Latter wan short put go say na terrorist them be.
Lufiar which terrorist go wish christians seasons greetings.
Elrufia stop spreading hatred.

Back to the matter

Merry Christmas my brothers and sisters with love.

To hassan who mentioned me, I normally do not respond but I know you

Hassan$#^$& definitely belong to that sect that has recked havoc all over the world from the shores of indian, through the once beautiful coast of Syria down to My dear Arewa.

You Hassan, Elrufia and Una oga.. shame on you..

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by tolugar: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2016
Same to you all

May 2017 be bomb free

#Free Nnamdi Kanu
#Free Zakzaky
#Free them all political prisoners

#Preach love
#Preach unity

224 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:37am On Dec 25, 2016
People might not like this prediction, but the Shiite Muslims are going to gradually displace the Sunni gradually, in Nigeria.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Nice one

Let's be our brothers keeper

Jeremiah 32:27 says behold I am the Lord of All flesh

God bless Nigeria

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by fiizznation: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2016
Already the entire Nigeria Muslims wish their Christians counterparts a merry chrismas

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
People might not like this prediction, but the Shiite Muslims are going to gradually displace the Sunni gradually, in Nigeria.

My people perish because of lack of knowledge

Thus saith thy lord

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nutase: 10:41am On Dec 25, 2016
Buhari has succeeded in uniting Christians and shias. This is a wonderful feat.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by fiizznation: 10:43am On Dec 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
lol. And who are the Sunni Muslims? You guys are comedians. I'm a muslim, not a Sunni or Shiite muslim. And that's how many Nigeria Muslims view themselves.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by kingsamosy(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2016
Nutase:
Buhari has succeeded in uniting Christians and shias. This is a wonderful feat.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by ademasta(m): 11:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Hmmmm.... I hope Sunnis do the same before 25th turns 26th undecided

5 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by kokosin: 11:05am On Dec 25, 2016
merry christmas

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2016
Do not trust Muslims....any Muslim.
come to the north and see for yourself.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:52am On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
lol. And who are the Sunni Muslims? You guys are comedians. I'm a muslim, not a Sunni or Shiite muslim. And that's how many Nigeria Muslims view themselves.

sarrki:

My people perish because of lack of knowledge

Thus saith thy lord

You are not from the core north and they don't consider you a "true " Muslim. They from the core north know the politics involved and marry the religion with politics and expansionism, just like the Arabs.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by MicroBox: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Ofcourse the Shiite are always known to be hypocrites ..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2016
fiizznation:
Already the entire Nigeria Muslims wish their Christians counterparts a merry chrismas

Go to the Facebook page of Umar Nasko and watch his fellow Muslims from the core north criticise him for wishing Christians a merry Christmas. They say it is unislamic and a haram.

I pity people like you who are honestly worshipping God in the midst of vipers.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2016
MicroBox:
Ofcourse the Shiite are always known to be hypocrites ..

One of them spotted....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by TruthisGOD: 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
kokosin:
merry christmas
Guy you dey remind me of my macmillian of 25 yrs ago. Nice one and merry Xmas.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by fxjohn2: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good!

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by sarrki(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

You are not from the core north and they don't consider you a "true " Muslim. They from the core north know the politics involved and marry the religion with politics and expansionism, just like the Arabs.

I don't deal with people based on religion or ethnic

I deal with people as human first

Based in my conviction on my best verses in the Holy book.

Jerimiah 32:27 and Romans 9:15

Merry Christmas brother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by helinues: 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Is commendable

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by fiizznation: 12:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

What's your definition of core north? For your info, I'm from Kano state

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Kassidy90(m): 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

What make Northern Muslims the true Muslims, in my opinion majority of them gives Muslims a bad name in this country, they have no no regard for human life, they promote child marriage, any politician from there is swallowed in nepotism, they are hypocrites, they also fornicate so, what actually make them the true Muslims..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by APCmyheart(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
Firmjudge:
Latter wan short put go say na terrorist them be.
Lufiar which terrorist go wish christians seasons greetings.
Elrufia stop spreading hatred.

Back to the matter

Merry Christmas my brothers and sister with love.

LOL i like how Nigerians can be fooled, Please can show me where they did same last year or in the last 20yrs?

Boko Haram will soon wish Nigeria Merry Xmas.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by APCmyheart(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
LOL this people trying to fool gullible Nigerians, Please have they ever wish Christians Merry Xmas in the past?

6 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by EternalTruths: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
kokosin:
merry christmas

Where did you get Simbi and Ali pics from

Abeg post more

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by EternalTruths: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Guy you dey remind me of my macmillian of 25 yrs ago. Nice one and merry Xmas.

The guy needs to post more pics from that book

Kokosin

1 Like

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by Fundamentalist: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
Birds of same feathers flock together cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by EWAagoyin(m): 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Watch and see how east coast flĂ tties Will get emotional about this and start insulting buhari and Sunni Muslims.

this terrorist group of people are looking for cheap sympathy from Christians issokay.

show me where jesus date of birth is recorded or where Christians are instructed to celebrate Jesus on 25th of December each year and I will gladly wish merry whatever... Christmas is a Roman pagan festival. ...well out every 1million people on earth only 20 people are said to be non gullible.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Aisha Buhari Heads To Brussels (photos) / The Strange Satanism Of Bill Gates - By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.