Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! (936 Views)

Help On Multi Goal & Other Betting Tips / Women’s Afrobasket: D’tigress Destroy Guinea, Set For Tough Senegal Clash / What Year Did This Happen In Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! by 14teenK: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
So it's just six more days to new year, let's look back from January 1st, what has betting given to u, have you gained, was it constant back to back loses like my friend (Okoro) cheesy grin did you join the band that gambled there school fees on MMM ...come in and share your experience let's learn and laugh
Re: What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Destroyed
Re: What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! by austino677(m): 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin paid out today 25th wink
Re: What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! by Knsley(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pls remove mmm in this topic OP
Re: What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! by icankel: 8:04am On Dec 27, 2016
Got 50k and lost 70k =DISTROYED
Re: What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! by Dkenco: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2016
https:///1WpDtwFku2B8Kr8UgAt1Gr

Daily two sure odds brings to you winning like never before, let's beat the bookies together. I can assure you with us you going to make huge profit. Price very cheap N1250 weekly. Xmas promo(free) runs from 27th December 2016 to 1st January 2017. Share our link above to your friends family.
Re: What Has Betting/gambling Done To You This Year Did It Help Or Destroy! by NickTech: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Made approximately 121k with correct scores(played twice) with capital of 20k..not bad but quit after 4 losses worth about 20k.

(1) (Reply)

Messi And Antonella's 2017 Wedding Now Has A Date And A Location (PHOTO) / Why I Dont Support Mourinho Signing Ronaldo..my Opinion / Enyimba's Ogunbote Seeks Turning Point With Victory Over Mfm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.