Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS (14456 Views)

How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by snapshot: 3:41am On Dec 26, 2016
Jsme:
Is this the change we stood under scorching hot sun to vote for
we warned but you guys did not listen.check my previous posts.

1 Like

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by overlord77: 4:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Atiku2019:
cry cry cry

We have been seriously scammed into voting BUHARI and APC into power, rather than the youth to rise up and take their place in this country, you are projecting another crook - Atiku for 2019.
May you and your likes never succeed. Bloody sycophant, ass licker.

1 Like

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by ijemomo(m): 5:48am On Dec 26, 2016
May our eyes be opened to know that this govt is our biggest problem to economic rejuvenation! They r still busy saying that GEJ is the problem while they r the ones sitting in Aso rock! Clueless govt with a bunch of incompetent ministers. Recession is just a word, World cup is a scam we need not go etc
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Jsme:
Is this the change we stood under scorching hot sun to vote for

We?count me out jor
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by 1stdammy: 8:09am On Dec 26, 2016
How are they sure the number is not more than that? Are they sure my data was included? 'coz right now I'm unemployed, and that shud make the figure 11.20mill and not the other way round
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2016
loomer:

Na social media una go stay dey complain when that time reach just d way una dey complain about job loss and others.

better to complain through social media, so that people will be ready to protect each and every of your rights and votes come 2019!
We cannot give up.. Not at this level so

Mr man, you can think otherwise, I don't fucvking care.
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Revolva(m): 10:29am On Dec 26, 2016
clap hand for Nigeria.........this country is a failed nation

1 Like

Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by loomer: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Amelian:

better to complain through social media, so that people will be ready to protect each and every of your rights and votes come 2019!
We cannot give up.. Not at this level so

Mr man, you can think otherwise, I don't fucvking care.

Why u think say I care weda or not you care.
All I know be say if buhari contest for 2019, nobody fit stop am from winning. Weda or not him rig am
Re: 1.7 Million Nigerians Became Jobless In Nine Months —NBS by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
loomer:

Why u think say I care weda or not you care.
All I know be say if buhari contest for 2019, nobody fit stop am from winning. Weda or not him rig am

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Should I Respond To My Boss Who Fired Me Via Email? / How Are You Preparing To Resume To Work This Week? / Capital Oil Workers Fear Job Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.