Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Are You A 1-2 Minutes Man? Do You Have Hormonal Imbalance? You Are Not Alone! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You A 1-2 Minutes Man? Do You Have Hormonal Imbalance? You Are Not Alone! (822 Views)

Treat Hormonal Imbalance Before Marriage – Medical Practitioner Advises Women / Checkout 15 Signs Of Hormonal Imbalance You Should Know(very Important) / Causes And Signs Of Hormonal Imbalance You Should Be Aware And Careful About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A 1-2 Minutes Man? Do You Have Hormonal Imbalance? You Are Not Alone! by Michaeloben: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is my story of coping with premature ejaculation, and why I did nothing about it for so long. If it’s a problem you also have, I hope my story will help motivate you tackle it, as well as give you good advice on the best way to do so.

It might also provide some solace in knowing that you’re not the only guy who’s suffered the embarrassment and stress it brings. The article is quite long and personal, but if you can make it through you’ll learn a lot from how I learned to manage the problem.

Although not all guys develop premature ejaculation because of years of rushed masturbation, I’m fairly sure it played a major role for me. It was even more of a taboo topic when I was younger, and so like many guys I would just do it as fast as possible without any thought.

But as well as that cause, I also think I was just a bit unlucky when losing my virginity. I was a late-starter by modern standards, losing it at 19, and it was with a friend of a friend I met in a nightclub.

After sharing some excited kisses in the club, we went back to my place after it closed to continue the fun we’d been having. By the time things really heated up, I was so excited from hours of close dancing, flirting and pre-intimacy that I didn’t even make it to sex the first time we tried.

I’d never heard of the expression premature ejaculation, but I obviously realized it would have been good to last on the positive side of zero seconds.

I didn’t know it at the time, but my sexual confidence was essentially shattered in that one moment. Like many women, she kept any disappointment to herself and did a good job of making me feel like it was alright. But it clearly wasn’t.

Unfortunately for me (and her), the second time we tried wasn’t much better. And so I realized to my horror and embarrassment that I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. What I didn’t realize was that this was the beginning of the dreaded sexual performance anxiety.

Over the next few weeks (she must have really liked me!) I discovered the true extent of the problem. Basically, if I went 24 hours or longer without sex, I wouldn’t last more than a minute – if we were lucky.

If we had sex repeatedly, I would get better each time, though rarely lasted longer than 5 minutes. And that depended on her being willing to go through the frustration of waiting for that better second, third or fourth time. And so over the months we gradually had sex less and less.

And the incredible thing is that we never once spoke about it.

To this day the only thing that I still find a little embarrassing is that for the next few years I didn’t speak to any partner about it, nor did I do anything about it. Not even when I was married.

Interestingly, no girlfriend ever tried hard to talk to me about it, apart from my ex-wife sometimes jokingly calling me a ‘bastard’ when I came too soon.

Admittedly we would sometimes talk about the fact that I often came too quickly, but never in the terms that it was a problem that needed fixing. In fact what happened is that we also had sex less and less often, to the point of almost never.

I then selfishly managed to conjure up the excuse that it was precisely because we didn’t have sex very often that I couldn’t handle it on the times that we did. Whilst technically true, the reality is that it’s not a chicken or the egg situation. It was my fault for not addressing it sooner.

It was only after I split up with my wife (premature ejaculation wasn’t the reason, so don’t panic if your story is similar!), that one day out of the blue I admitted to myself that I had a serious problem.

That day, and I remember it more clearly than losing my virginity, was both a terrible and great day. It was terrible because admitting that I had a problem also meant realizing that I should have done so many years before.

How many times had I left frustrated women screaming in silence in the dark? How many times had they joked or complained about me with their friends?

On the plus side, however, it meant I could see if the internet would provide some solutions. And it did.

For someone who spent years ignoring it, when I finally got round to dealing with premature ejaculation, I became very dedicated (as you probably guessed by the existence of this article).

The hardest part was admitting it was a problem. Everything else would simply be research and practical steps. Or so I hoped.

After reading a few vague articles in men’s health magazines I discovered a popular eBook called the Ejaculation Trainer. I by going further I was introduced to supplements. What I actually heard was that what I was introduced to were not drugs but supplements that would help me with fight the ejaculation problem.

You've honest yeah this has actually helped me. I was even surprised that a girl was telling her friends about my performance. I would like to share this awesome product with you so you can avoid all those embarrassing moment with you girl after you have had sex.

For more information on how to get the products contact: +2348160968534, +2348057452082

Re: Are You A 1-2 Minutes Man? Do You Have Hormonal Imbalance? You Are Not Alone! by Michaeloben: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Premature ejaculation is most commonly defined as the inability to control the rapidity or timing of ejaculation. It can also be defined as the inability to last long enough to satisfy your partner or not being happy with the length of time you last. These symptoms are diagnosed and treated by the Urology Division of Premier Medical Group.

Premature ejaculation is a fairly common complaint. Approximately 40% of American men are affected by this form of erectile dysfunction, a larger number than are troubled by impotence. More common in younger men, premature ejaculation can be devastating for the man and frustrating for his partnerCauses of premature ejaculation

Premature ejaculation is rarely a symptom of illness or disease. It can be a sign of prostatitis but it’s very rare. Some of the more common causes of premature ejaculation are:

Incapability to control sexual arousal
Anxiety
Hormonal imbalance
Excessive masturbation with the intention to reach climax quickly
Depression, some antidepressant medications can cause erectile dysfunction
A long period of abstinence
Lack of experienceSymptoms of premature ejaculation

When ejaculation occurs within one minute or less of vaginal penetration
When the man is not capable of delaying ejaculation on all or almost all vaginal penetrations
Premature ejaculation can happen with any sexual circumstances. It can happen during vaginal intercourse, MouthAction, or even masturbation.

How is premature ejaculation diagnosed?

The diagnosis of premature ejaculation begins with a detailed medical and sexual history. Sex history will include your past and present sexual relationships. Your physician will ask you about drug use, including over-the-counter, prescription and recreational drug use. He may also take some blood tests to rule out hormonal imbalances. Sometimes, a sex therapist can be helpful with your diagnosis and treatment. Your family background, culture, and values can play a part in your sexual healthHow is premature ejaculation treated?

Treatment for premature ejaculation includes medications, sexual therapy, and psychotherapy. Typically, a combination of these treatments works best for men. Some helpful tips include:

For the man to masturbate an hour or two before intercourse which helps delay ejaculation during intercourse
To avoid intercourse for short periods of time and focus instead on other types of sexual play. This will take the pressure off the actual sexual act.
The squeeze method:This technique has been very successful. The repetition of this process prepares you so you can penetrate your partner without immediately ejaculating. Soon you will learn how to delay ejaculation without needing to squeeze.
Step 1. Stimulate the penis just until you feel nearly ready to ejaculate.
Step 2. Squeeze the end of your penis, or have your partner do it, and keep holding the head of the penis until the feeling to ejaculate goes by.
Step 3. Now release the penis, wait about a minute, and then begin stimulating the penis again.
Step 4. Just when you again sense you’re about to ejaculate, squeeze and repeat the process.

Another way of treating premature ejaculation is through the use of supplements.
We can help you in this aspect with our extraordinary supplements. These supplements help to boost libido, stop premature ejaculation, increase your manhood, correct hormonal prpblems e.t.c.

For more information contact +2348160968534, +2348027452082.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens To Your Body When You Drink Water / Some Facts About Herbal Medicine / Help Doctors In The House Am Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.