Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin (2010 Views)

Chris Brown: Juliet Ibrahim's Celebrity Crush, She Wants To Date Him (Video) / Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by andreiose: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
Please, is there anyone who knows where she lives

1 Like

Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
Na so
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Am not understanding
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by kenir(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
i can bet she doesn't even understand wah she Posted
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by derrick333(m): 8:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
She must be jonny's wife (ade's moda)dat gave birth to ade n still maintain her virginity grin
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by MrIcredible: 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by lanicky(f): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by johnpaulo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Super story.

Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by kollintin(m): 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
u want to remain a virgin to be an example for ure children?dis lady is drunk.. wtf
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by pmex(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Weed wtf
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by KellyKertz(m): 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
excessive intake of Chelsea dry gin!!!

buh wait o, she myt be a rapper cos dese re great punchlines!!

1 Like

Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by KellyKertz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
LMAO grin grin grin

Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by Abeos(m): 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
To which kids pls i'm not understanding
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by GoggleB(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2016
She is confused..
Please take her to Yaba left.
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by dyangprof(m): 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
johnpaulo:
Super story.

eyahhhh, is dat her mum crying?
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by kosasly(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin grin Confusion at its peak. . . but i smell *weed* in this picture! . . . brain recession!
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 26, 2016
She wants to be a good example to her kids but she's a Virgin? grin

I know in Laguna.

Probably her first time using social media. grin
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by Ramaa(m): 3:21am On Dec 26, 2016
She is going to adopt those kids may be....!!
Re: Must See!!! Lmao, This Lady Says She Wants To Die A Virgin by richguyTX(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2016
your already giving a bad example to your kids not to Bleep

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Commented On Wizkid Instagram Post / Di’ja’s Ankara Braids Style Are Too Beautiful, Would You Consider Plaiting This / Popular Nollywood Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.