Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos (7170 Views)

Kudos To My Igbo Friends Who Never Saw Anything Good In Buhari Since 2015 / My Message To Igbos Over The New Language Law In Lagos / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 9:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
After reading all the comments, it seems that Yoruba folks now hate this one Nigerian propaganda that they have been pushing for years. It looks like they have realized that Lagos, their pride and jewel doesn't truly belong to them in practicality.

They project this new reality through Igbo hatred and constant tormenting to leave Lagos.

But when igbos call for Biafran nation. The same folks that you would expect to support it will be the ones hoping that it never succeeds. In fact there are folks that will go on two different threads and tell Igbos to leave on one while threatening genocide on the other one if they tried to leave.

Ndigbo please ignore this people. They are reaping what their god awolowo sowed and they are now extremely confused and frustrated.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Monalisa185(f): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
ohhhhh lawd!!!! I hate tribal bigotry angry angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by viktohmarkz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
issorite
Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Unimaginable123: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
I like comments from PentiumPro and MayorofLagos. Me and them really dug it out, but they are the only two I respect, despite we hold onto our different positions. All other yoruba commentators, especially the op that thread, are just touts from osogbo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
You cannot eat your cake and have it. It's either you want one Nigeria or you don't. Stand on something consistently for once in your history.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Unimaginable123: 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Monalisa185:
ohhhhh lawd!!!! I hate tribal bigotry angry angry angry
I like it. I am a proud, successful igbo man and can stand anybody who tries to denigrate my tribesmen, especially that bribe-taking policeman, so-called Oba of lagoon.
After we gave it back to him, he has stopped talking.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Unimaginable123: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fremancipation:
You cannot eat your cake and have it. It's either you want one Nigeria or you don't. Stand on something consistently for once in your history.
forget those guys. Even God in heaven knows that we igbos control the economy of the no man's land called Lagos. People we feed and accommodate on daily basis. Forget them

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 9:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Look at how police and army left boko haram strongholds and flooded the east to harass citizens for money in the name of security.

Even customs patrol have left the borders blocking roads in the east just for money and bribe. Since when did Igbo men and women become your Father Christmas?

That why they shoot innocent peaceful protestors because they see them as a threat to their extortion and survival.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by orimsamsam(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Unimaginable123:
forget those guys. Even God in heaven knows that we igbos control the economy of the no man's land called Lagos. People we feed and accommodate on daily basis. Forget them
control Lagos state from spare part sales abi.

Well good news. Ur people refuse to travel to there village in Ibadan, I saw them today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
orimsamsam:
control Lagos state from spare part sales abi.

Well good news. Ur people refuse to travel to there village in Ibadan, I saw them today.

I still don't understand why you guys are angry. As long as one Nigeria remains, the best you can do is to rant online.

6 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by omofunaab(m): 11:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Actually am in support of igbos having their own nation.

Am tired of hearing all these secession tales.

I don't expect any reasonable yoruba not to support igbos agitation for their nation, if they feel, they are in bondage then i hope they get their freedom.

Why most yorubas don't like the idea of igbos secession is because of the what nnamdi kanu said about yoruba pastors and that igbos should kill yorubas

8 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
omofunaab:

I don't expect any reasonable yoruba not to support igbos agitation for their nation, if they feel, they are in bondage then i hope they get their freedom.

Why most yorubas don't like the idea of igbos secession is because of the what nnamdi kanu said about yoruba pastors and that igbos should kill yorubas

If that's the case then you need to start talking and rebuking thousands of Yorubas here on nairaland and other websites actively campaigning against Biafra. It is sending the opposite message. You guys need to make up your mind what the hell you want. One Nigeria or not. Simple

14 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by omofunaab(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fremancipation:

If that's the case then you need to start talking and rebuking thousands of Yorubas here on nairaland and other websites actively campaigning against Biafra. It is sending the opposite message. You guys need to make up your mind what the hell you want. One Nigeria or not. Simple

Do we have Yorubas that do campaign against biafra here? I doubt it sha.

To be honest, many don't care about biafra here

9 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 12:00am On Dec 26, 2016
omofunaab:

Do we have Yorubas that do campaign against biafra here? I doubt it sha.

To be honest, many don't care about biafra here

You have been a member of nairaland for two years and you are asking such question. Living in denial will not do any good for you.

24 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by omofunaab(m): 12:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Fremancipation:

You have been a member of nairaland for two years and you are asking such question. Living in denial will not do any good for you.

What's common here on nairaland is mostly state, ethnic and developmental comparism also superiority contest

That's when you see yorubas really commenting ,i have never seen yorubas campaigning against biafra..

Believe me, most yorubas want igbos out of their region and that's why you see the struggle for lagos. .the fact remains, igbos don't want to leave Lagos or the west, Ofcourse some igbos think it will be difficult to relocate and start all over again.. I think the only thing stopping igbos from seceding is igbos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2016
Fremancipation:

If you are sensitive anough you would know that Yorubas know igbo to be greedy fellows they are not actually usefull in Yoruba land beyond friendship so they don't want that their greedy map of Biafra to succeed instead of them to go and reclaim part of Biafra in Cameroon they are after oil region we are ready to turn our back against igbos as far as they refuse to be diplomatic. Fashola deported igbos during is tenure that is the kind of friendship we would display to help you guyz increase population of your new country cheesy up biafra

7 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by prince985(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2016
omofunaab:

and wat I dont understand is y Yorubas should b listening to radio Biafra
but since u don't lyk wat he said, and u care so much about his opinion..y dont make ur research and prove his words wrong

16 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by prince985(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
tollyboy5:

If you are sensitive anough you would know that Yorubas know igbo to be greedy fellows they are not actually usefull in Yoruba land beyond friendship so they don't want that their greedy map of Biafra to succeed instead of them to go and reclaim part of Biafra in Cameroon they are after oil region we are ready to turn our back against igbos as far as they refuse to be diplomatic. Fashola deported igbos during is tenure that is the kind of friendship we would display to help you guyz increase population of your new country cheesy up biafra
[/s]
just see how u wasted dis space

20 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 12:13am On Dec 26, 2016
omofunaab:

What's common here on nairaland is mostly state, ethnic and developmental comparism also superiority contest

That's when you see yorubas really commenting ,i have never seen yorubas campaigning against biafra..

Believe me, most yorubas want igbos out of their region and that's why you see the struggle for lagos. .the fact remains, igbos don't want to leave Lagos or the west, Ofcourse some igbos think it will be difficult to relocate and start all over again.. I think the only thing stopping igbos from seceding is igbos

Ok let us put nairaland aside. Go to all the comment section of all the major newspapers online and see the names of the people speaking against Biafra. Please google it now.

12 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by omofunaab(m): 12:13am On Dec 26, 2016
prince985:

and wat I dont understand is y Yorubas should b listening to radio Biafra
but since u don't lyk wat he said, and u care so much about his opinion..y dont make ur research and prove his words wrong

Who told you i was listening to radio biafra.

I was reading the papers and it was reported there.
Lots of igbos also echoed the same thing here on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Fremancipation:
After reading all the comments, it seems that Yoruba folks now hate this one Nigerian propaganda that they have been pushing for years. It looks like they have realized that Lagos, their pride and jewel doesn't truly belong to them in practicality.

They project this new reality through Igbo hatred and constant tormenting to leave Lagos.

But when igbos call for Biafran nation. The same folks that you would expect to support it will be the ones hoping that it never succeeds. In fact there are folks that will go on two different threads and tell Igbos to leave on one while threatening genocide on the other one if they tried to leave.

Ndigbo please ignore this people. They are reaping what their god awolowo sowed and they are now extremely confused and frustrated.

The only thing holding down ibos from leaving is greed. Let the national conference start with them if they truly want to go.

Start an IPOB conference, reach a resolution on your desire to leave, present a clearly defined boundary of your new country. Remember, if you can limit your new country to the core ibo states without trying to steal other people's properties a lot of Yoruba will be more inclined to support you.

8 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Noblecx: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Someone help me sink this into some people's wacko brain that lagos is a no man's land.
Even if Igbos get their own country, their properties is theirs and is left for them to sell to those they deem fit...

18 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 12:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Aigbofa:

The only thing holding down ibos from leaving is greed. Let the national conference start with them if they truly want to go.

Start an IPOB conference, reach a resolution on your desire to leave, present a clearly defined boundary of your new country. Remember, if you can limit your new country to the core ibo states without trying to steal other people's properties a lot of Yoruba will be more inclined to support you.

There is nothing like core Igbo states. Igbo in the south south which I am part of is the same with those in the south east.

As for Igbo investment in Nigeria, nothing will happen to them and it will be in Nigerias long term interest not to do anything stupid because the capital flight that will follow will crumble its failing economy dependent on oil.

16 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by 0xtr169r: 12:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Aigbofa:

See them miserable liars and propagandists, doing what the know best to do - lies upon lies!

It's really pathetic how an unstable and mendacious people who are unable to stand for anything good in life would go about dictating for others on how to go about self-determination.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters. Igbos are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by nzeobi(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2016
Unimaginable123:
I like it. I am a proud, successful igbo man and can stand anybody who tries to denigrate my tribesmen, especially that bribe-taking policeman, so-called Oba of lagoon.
After we gave it back to him, he has stopped talking.
No mind them, always bragging of developing lagos as if Abuja indigenes can brag that they developed Abuja.

12 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by najoke: 12:22am On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

[s]See them miserable liars and propagandists, doing what the know best to do - lies upon lies!

It's really pathetic how an unstable and mendacious people who are unable to stand for anything good in life would go about dictating for others on how to go about self-determination.

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters. Igbos are not interested in you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter[/s].

5 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by 0xtr169r: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
najoke:

[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by nzeobi(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:
Someone help me sink this into some people's wacko brain that lagos is a no man's land.
Even if Igbos get their own country, their properties is theirs and is left for them to sell to those they deem fit...
Don't mind those people that believe only roads and street lights amounts to development.
Can lagos boost of being in the top five states in health care and education.

7 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2016
Noblecx:

You will be promptly deported to iboland if Nigeria breaks.

Look at the vehicle in the picture below you will need something like it, otherwise.......

9 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by najoke: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:
[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by Fremancipation: 12:25am On Dec 26, 2016
nzeobi:

No mind them, always bragging of developing lagos as if Abuja indigenes can brag that they developed Abuja.

If you want to know how Yoruba nation will look without Nigeria, look at Benin republic next to Nigeria that are predominantly Yoruba people cutoff from their kind in Nigeria.

Why couldn't they replicate Lagos on their own? Lol

10 Likes

Re: Response To My Message To Igbo Friends In Lagos by 0xtr169r: 12:26am On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
najoke:

[/s]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Elections: New Electoral Law Now Awaits NASS, Presidency – INEC / Edo PDP Financier, Goodluck Adenomo Community Head, Others Decamp To APC / India To Deepen Collaboration With Nigeria On Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.