Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show (36608 Views)

Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by monemsis(m): 9:06am On Dec 26, 2016
realGURU:
tis boy is more matured than 90% of nairalanders
You are the number one wink
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by maasoap(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2016
JonesH:

I hope he reads it.
He willingly paid for it. Your statement is put of place.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by LydayBobo(m): 9:09am On Dec 26, 2016
realGURU:
tis boy is more matured than 90% of nairalanders
Spot on. Am recommending you for the role of a moderator.
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:10am On Dec 26, 2016
Thats part of what we are saying a good post like this has not gotten a like yet if its a post on mmm then u see hundred of like nice one jare little boi c u at the peak of ur career.
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by KevinDein: 9:12am On Dec 26, 2016
jumpandpas:
If you want to hide something from Nigerian youths, pls hide it in a book.

Even those in Uni. read only to pass exam and after the exam
you posted this twice and I liked it twice.

Truer words have not been spoken.
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by mostyg(m): 9:26am On Dec 26, 2016
correctguy0900:

Ur parable is ok but not always the case. Some of my dullest classmates then are what u can say successful now

You are right my brother.

Success in life has nothing to do with being brilliant in school. Nothing in the articles tells us he is a brilliant pupil but suggest he his 'sharp'. That's all it takes to be successful in life.

School rewards students that can cram and reproduce things taught while life rewards people that are innovative.
School teaches you not to make mistakes while life encourages and rewards you for making mistakes.
That's more reason brilliant students are not always as successful as the perceived dull ones in life.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by dimssy(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2016
jumpandpas:

Even those in Uni. read only to pass exam and after the exam
I think that was the then saying....i don't believe this any more....i know we read more.
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by dimssy(m): 9:32am On Dec 26, 2016
omonnakoda:
This is in contrast to American and Canadian boys and girls who jump out of bed every morning and start reading till the sun goes down

Canadian?
Naaahhhh,we Nigerian youths are far better than these people..no sentiment though...got lot of them as friends,I tell you they ain't that extreme when it comes to book. But they have opportunities to explore.
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by omonnakoda: 9:33am On Dec 26, 2016
dimssy:

Canadian?
Naaahhhh,we Nigerian youths are far better than these people..no sentiment though...got lot of them as friends,I tell you they ain't that extreme when it comes to book. But they have opportunities to explore.
You are very wise and knowledgeable
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by KingMicky3286: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks to God for making FP again. Dedicated my wife.
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by jericco1(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2016
lovely
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2016
jumpandpas:

Even those in Uni. read only to pass exam and after the exam, they are empty.
Na london you go study abi?
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2016
I see greatness in ds boy! Hope he receives the maximum support in his endeavour
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by MrMacinterchi1: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2016
EazyMoh:
Many nlanders will not even finish reading that article, complaining it's too long.
Very true ...
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by vertueptime: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2016
The venom of the viper does nothing to the shell of the totoise
Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by gloryman91: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good boy well done,at this era of phones when youths no longer read books but just browsing.

1 Like

Re: Boy Buys Book At Areoye Oyebola's 80th Birthday Celebration In Oyo, Steals Show by ceasare: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
correctguy0900:

Ur parable is ok but not always the case. Some of my dullest classmates then are what u can say successful now

@ d bolded statement, That's what u call irony of life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aishatu Abubakar Honored By Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'adu Abubakar (Photos) / Ahmed Buhari Bature Set A New Record At NDA / Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.