Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (23329 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2016
toludeman:

Guy una no kno wetin you dey yarn.
if you know wet in you dey yarn, go and quote Yoruba law in court instead of Nigerian law and see judges bust in laughter.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by fboonmy: 8:16am On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
limit KO,stop ni? you have no right in fact you are powerless to stop the citizens of Nigeria from moving around their country. In as much as we have ONE NIGERIA, the constitution of the federal republic banishes any form of segregation or limit of movement by other citizens against a group of citizens. deal with it! Lagos belong to Nigeria and all Nigerians as long as ONE NIGERIA is in existence.
Who doesn't know it belongs to nigerians before? as long as you are not giving us problem and u respect our culture and traditions In yorubaz areas u r migrating to especially in Lagos.

Your security is In d hands of Yorubas and God now, If we should term you terrorist tribe, you will be treated like that in ur own country by every tribe.

Also if anything goes wrong in Lagos alone it will affect you in places you are migrating to and all "one Nigeria" you have capitalised I swear

3 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
if you know wet in you dey yarn, go and quote Yoruba law in court instead of Nigerian law and see judges bust in laughter.
i just dey shame for you with this reasoningundecided

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 27, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol @compete for property. cheesy cheesy

I be Lagos boy sha, so nobody dey bundle me go Onitsha, lol..

But seriously tho, don't mind any uncouth person talking here.
That person has probably not bought even one block in his life, talkless of property.
Nigeria na for us (every inch) whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, so let us live in peace o
I love your comments jor unlike those people in d bush dat will get on ur nerves by calling a place no man's land when they knew d truth, but their eastern region inhabited by Fulanis, Igala, Ijaws etc are biafraland.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Who doesn't know it belongs to nigerians before? as long as you are not giving us problem and u respect our culture and traditions I.e yorubaz u r migrating to meet in Lagos.
Your security is In d hands of Yorubas and God in dis country if you don't knw.

Otherwise if anything goes wrong in Lagos alone it will affect you in all in d west and all "one Nigeria" you have capitalised.
where have you seen us causing trouble. Do you expect us all to storm the Oba palace with stomach on the bare floor before you know we respect others and mind our business. Talking about respect,disrespect have been coming from the oba asking for us to be thrown into the lagoon because of politics he planed to have a huge share of the loot.Dude ,we remain a peaceful people minding our business.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2016
toludeman:

i just dey shame for you with this reasoningundecided
hahahah na me shame for you pass
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by fboonmy: 9:58am On Dec 27, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
Awolowo intervened by wickedly killing the innocent and you call that skill? I can see that your culture reverend killing as a skill,no wonder Ogun the home country of Awo is the headquarters of ritual killings.
do u know that ojukwu solders always ambush trucks that were carrying food to east during the war, the food is meant for the civilian not the solders, but ojukwu and his army always ambush the trucks to feed themselves and their children in order to continue the war. Awoo never starve ur children, ojukwu and his solders did. Stop listening to. Lies being fed to u. Try n research. if awoo really did it, we in our tribe would have condemn him because we don't harbour criminals. We condemn evil ppl. So blame ur ojukwu and do research. He stop the food because of the solders. U can read ur ojukwu's post after the war where he admitted that starvation and change of currency defeated him.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2016
fboonmy:

Peaceful my foot. Fact still remains Ibos lack respect. They lack respect for their own folks so I won't be suprise if you insult a king old enough to be ur father
He should first have respect for life before expecting respect. He was wrong by threatening a people with genocide because of politics.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2016
wizzakosh:
do u know that ojukwu solders always ambush trucks that were carrying food to east during the war, the food is meant for the civilian not the solders, but ojukwu and his army always ambush the trucks to feed themselves and their children in order to continue the war. Awoo never starve ur children, ojukwu and his solders did. Stop listening to. Lies being fed to u. Try n research. if awoo really did it, we in our tribe would have condemn him because we don't harbour criminals. We condemn evil ppl. So blame ur ojukwu and do research. He stop the food because of the solders. U can read ur ojukwu's post after the war where he admitted that starvation and change of currency defeated him.
I am not surprised because it is in you to shift blame from yourselves to others.Awolowo was minister of finance and directed starvation of innocent women and children. That is a war crime and nemesis gripped him.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by justuschi50: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2016
Godfullsam:

...and what have you done with the knowledge you aquired by moving up and down the face of planet earth with no place of abode like the devil?

Why cant you guys use such knowledge to develop you god forsaken and eroded region?
who d u think is developing Yoruba land isn't d IBO u Yoruba only HV educative sense not economic sense
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Olu317(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
I only obey the constitution of The federal republic of Nigeria and not any old school traditions.
At your own detriment if you don't believe in supernatural powers. An advice to you is for you not brag before fetish men. Even if you reside abroad as many do have access to on Nairaland then you must a lucky chap. However, once you visit the land of Sub sahara then you need to be humble yourself so as not to put yourself into trouble. The Bible which is the mostly read religious book testify to the power of kings. And if you feel you don't need to respect traditions,then,you are on your own. However, I have found characters as yours funny because if the British of this world, the Saudis of this world etc can stand with their tradition and kingly obedience then, you are a man or woman that need to be schooled on the advantages of tradition. I don't know where you come from? But I, being a Yoruba blood know the value of tradition. This doesn't make me fetish. Enjoy your federal Republic of savages(NIGERIA).

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Olu317(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
justuschi50:
who d u think is developing Yoruba land isn't d IBO u Yoruba only HV educative sense not economic sense
Which Yoruba land did you develop? I am so disappointed in some f you Ebos with your rattling about helping Yoruba develop the homestead. My question to you people is, don't you benefit more from the contribution you make to the development you so lay claim on? After all, whenever you want to start up your business, you do it on Low scale and after a while, it begin to grow. So don't just mention irrelevant point because if it was easy to make money in the South East of Eboe land, you people would have spent all your money in investing your resources down there. And you people only contribute your own complimentary investment to the already existing ones in Yoruba land. Mention one company that its asset is worth more than Glo communication from an Ebo man? Odu'a investment? or Nigeria bottling company? all these companies brought about by Yoruba blood, should I continue? is it in Art?, you are all learners. Yoruba Race dont blow their trumpet but posterity judge all. Are the ebos that mapped out the industrial layout of Lagos State and South West ? DO YOU EVEN THINK IT WAS EVEN NIGERIA THAT DID IT? Then, you must be a joker. Awolowo and his squad did it for us. Don't ever opined you develop south West again !!!! Go and study to know who developed south west(Yoruba land) more and more.

4 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by JuneOctober(f): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Una still dey argue? Do you think you'll receive noble prize for arguing up and down. I think they should send everybody back to their home town so that I fit hear word small. I don taya for this argument.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by pazienza(m): 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by pazienza(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ugosample:

Lol @compete for property. cheesy cheesy

I be Lagos boy sha, so nobody dey bundle me go Onitsha, lol..

But seriously tho, don't mind any uncouth person talking here.
That person has probably not bought even one block in his life, talkless of property.
Nigeria na for us (every inch) whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, so let us live in peace o

I know your type. A typical asslicker.

Not once did you condemn the multitudes of Afonjas here posting trash about Ndiigbo, but you are quick to hang the few Igbos here trying to defend Ndiigbo against barrage of caustic attacks from Afonjas, just to be accepted as a "Lagos boy" by Afonjas here and be on their good side.

Shame on you!

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by laudate: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
kettle84:
Lagos has been known as NO MAN'S LAND for over 150years ago. its all Nigerians that named it that because 97% of its present day population migrated form all over Nigeria .deal with the fact.if you minus all the foreign owned companies and people, FG investment, Nigerians from elsewhere believe me the place will be worst than Togo or Benin republic.

Ok, keep repeating that lie to yourself, if it makes you feel better....

I can't help you since you have chosen to close your mind to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Ugosample(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2016
pazienza:

I know your type. A typical asslicker.

Not once did you condemn the multitudes of Afonjas here posting trash about Ndiigbo, but you are quick to hang the few Igbos here trying to defend Ndiigbo against barrage of caustic attacks from Afonjas, just to be accepted as a "Lagos boy" by Afonjas here and be on their good side.

Shame on you!
One thing I will never be is an Ass licker.
I have lived in Lagos long enough to know that indeed, some of this hatred meted out on Igbo people here (though never justified ) is caused by some of our uncouth people with the way they behave.

Now ask yourself, with more than 200 ethnic groups in Lagos, why always Igbo ? why not Hausa? or the other groups

There are many sensible Igbo people doing business and living life without causing trouble, but as the biblical talk of how the fly in the ointment spoils it all, some of them act and behave in very despicable manner, like one who was saying the other day that Igbos will buy all the land in Lagos and turn the Yoruba people to tenants here, and unnecessary tussle over things that does not help.
If the Hausa people in Ebonyi behaved in such manner, you think the Igbo people there will not be wary and go defence mode?

And for Yoruba peeps too, make una easy with the tribalism, you people are not saints either.

Igbo people, stop bragging and rubbing it on their faces that you are buying up all the land and you who colonise them or turn them to tenants or whatever, we are not the only ones buying land in Lagos or own lands in Lagos, let us just be civil and live in peace and enjoy our inheritance (Nigeria)

And as for Yoruba people, easy on Xenophobia eh, nobody will turn you to tenants, or whatever, and you can achieve too if you put in the effort and sacrifice into your business and what you do too.. Don't see the Igbo man as your problem in Lagos, and let us live in peace.

simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 28, 2016
kettle84:
I am not surprised because it is in you to shift blame from yourselves to others.Awolowo was minister of finance and directed starvation of innocent women and children. That is a war crime and nemesis gripped him.
well, I don't know how I can help you again. If you like, continue with ur blind mind and accept your 'them tell me say'. You can go and read about the weapon that stops war very fast. I wouldn't say you should not hate, it doesn't affect the smallest particle of my household and my people too. Will encourage you to keep hating till you get to ur grave. No ur palava be that. Like I said before, try and behave like a learned person, do some research. It will help you a lot.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 28, 2016
justuschi50:
my brother no mind that guy jare, he doesn't know it is your father that is developing yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by kettle84(m): 1:40am On Dec 28, 2016
wizzakosh:
well, I don't know how I can help you again. If you like, continue with ur blind mind and accept your 'them tell me say'. You can go and read about the weapon that stops war very fast. I wouldn't say you should not hate, it doesn't affect the smallest particle of my household and my people too. Will encourage you to keep hating till you get to ur grave. No ur palava be that. Like I said before, try and behave like a learned person, do some research. It will help you a lot.
so in your thinking the weapon that stops war is starvation of noncombatants? that is a wicked crime against humanity.
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2016
kettle84:
so in your thinking the weapon that stops war is starvation of noncombatants? that is a wicked crime against humanity.
okay. Are u satisfied now?
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by Klinee: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2016
Deji of Akure has no jurisdiction to ban Eze ndigbo of Akure ! Why are we so tribally inclined? Eze ndigbo of Akure is being elected by the Igbo people of Akure, Deji of Akure is being elected by Yoruba people of Akure then why will Deji ban Eze ndigbo when they are of two separate entity. We are all one Nigeria we must try to live in peace and harmony with one another, not one claiming to owned the land and thereby suppress and subdued the other.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by fboonmy: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2016
justuschi50:
Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by laudate: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ugosample:
One thing I will never be is an Ass licker.
I have lived in Lagos long enough to know that indeed, some of this hatred meted out on Igbo people here (though never justified ) is caused by some of our uncouth people with the way they behave.

Now ask yourself, with more than 200 ethnic groups in Lagos, why always Igbo ? why not Hausa? or the other groups

There are many sensible Igbo people doing business and living life without causing trouble, but as the biblical talk of how the fly in the ointment spoils it all, some of them act and behave in very despicable manner, like one who was saying the other day that Igbos will buy all the land in Lagos and turn the Yoruba people to tenants here, and unnecessary tussle over things that does not help.
If the Hausa people in Ebonyi behaved in such manner, you think the Igbo people there will not be wary and go defence mode?

And for Yoruba peeps too, make una easy with the tribalism, you people are not saints either.

Igbo people, stop bragging and rubbing it on their faces that you are buying up all the land and you who colonise them or turn them to tenants or whatever, we are not the only ones buying land in Lagos or own lands in Lagos, let us just be civil and live in peace and enjoy our inheritance (Nigeria)

And as for Yoruba people, easy on Xenophobia eh, nobody will turn you to tenants, or whatever, and you can achieve too if you put in the effort and sacrifice into your business and what you do too.. Don't see the Igbo man as your problem in Lagos, and let us live in peace.

simple

Nwoke m, biko you are too much! No, three much!! Dàalụ ọlū ̣Bia, collect two chilled bottles from Mama Emeka's stall down the road. All the drinks are on me!! cool

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure by jakandeola(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
dassy65:

Is there any yoruba association in any of your igbo land?because you people are selfish and arrogant, if you rent out your house to an igbo person you would end up regretting it.
I see u in romance rums I wish to b urs

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Colonized Yorubaland Not Vice Versa. / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council / How to know a genuine babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.