Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam (8130 Views)

What Is The Reason For Cutting Baby's Hair In Islam? / Obesity: Islamic (Shariah) remedy / Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam by Stalwert: 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
crestedaguiyi:

the op said sharia is the traditional law of islam.

we all know that sharia law prescribes extreme punishment to both believers, unbelievers and former believers. the Sudanese woman who converted to Islam is a case in point.

is it not write therefore for somebody to conclude that islam promotes extremism albeit through its traditional law.

there is no such commands as kill unbelievers in my bible but preach to them.

op even said sharia is the idea of Gods law, what joke . can we see a copy of the sunna because thats were some self serving rogues claim to draw their inspiration and understanding from.

point me to were i can read the sunna

is just me or do I see this anytime I read this post

Re: Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam by crestedaguiyi: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stalwert:

You speech reflects your manner and failings...read this and stop acting like an illiterate https://www.nairaland.com/1843878/shocking-reason-why-muslims-dont#up

sissie look at someone insulting my mother

you are irredeemable .

i talked about my sister been killed in Abuja the capital of the zoological republic of One Nigeria not the shyte happening in America.

how many notable Islamic scholars in Nigeria condemned that killing.

are you aware that the minister of justice stopped the case against the murderers on the ground that it is not in public interest.

sharia and the 1990 constitution are at variance on many grounds.

2 Likes

Re: Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam by Bayhaqqi: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2017
the topic IS lengthy nezt time make each topic a new thread... nice one...for d ignorant ones .... Please learn
Re: Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam by akigbemaru: 12:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Islamic good law
Re: Stoning And Hand Cutting—understanding The Hudud And The Shariah In Islam by Empiree: 4:41am On Feb 06, 2017
I have been searching for this hadith long time. It kinda clarifies few things especially the timing i have been talking about. I can now confidently say STONING was abrogated base on this hadith (attachment). Ijma from both theologies might got it wrong. This hadith clearly shows there is no guarantee that rajam sustained. I can now rest my case on this one for now.

albaqir abdelkabir

Research Continues.

walaikum salaam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Art In Islam / Today Is World Hijab Day / The Use Of Maiden Name Vs Married Name In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.