Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV (844 Views)

1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by u3fine(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno
Channels Television.
Updated December 26, 2016
Suicide bomb blast, Kasuwan Shanu, Borno State.A suicide bomb blast has hit Kasuwan Shanu area of Borno State, northeast Nigeria.

The blast was confirmed on Monday by the spokesman for the Borno State Police Command, DSP Victor Isuku.

The attack follows the death of two suspected female suicide bombers who died in a failed attack in Maiduguri, the state’s capital.

The police spokesman said in a statement that one of the suicide bombers detonated an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) strapped to her body, killing herself and her accomplice whose IED vest did not explode.

These attacks are coming shortly after the military had promised that the era of insecurity, especially the Boko Haram insurgency would be a thing of the past before the end of December 2016.

Fall Of Sambisa

Governor Kashim Shettima had also said that there was no Christmas and New Year gift to the people of Borno State better than the fall of the Sambisa forest, the stronghold of the Boko Haram insurgents.

Kashim Shettima, Sambisa, Borno, Military

The governor described year 2016 as one that witnessed a major breakthrough in the ongoing fight against the terrorists, adding that the year was so far his best in the last five years since he assumed office on May 29, 2011.

“Since I became the Governor of Borno State in over five years, this is the best Christmas season I have witnessed. This is the best December I have witnessed and the year 2016 is my best year so far as Governor of Borno State,” he said.

http://www.channelstv.com/2016/12/26/suicide-bomb-blast-hits-kasuwan-shanu-borno/
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by madridguy(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Make I no say wetin dey my mind for Channels TV. @ OP, I hope you don't kill person with your topic, am about calling Sai Baba to congratulate him for winning the war against the blood sucking demon and you nearly spoil my day.

Brown envelope journalism tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by mostyg(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Again?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by softMarket(m): 10:31am On Dec 26, 2016
Channels TV too like fake news!!!

Buhari will ban them ooo grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by general111(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Lol.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by Monalisa185(f): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2016
ohhhhhhh Lord!!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by Femolacaster(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2016
Kilode bayii nitori olorun? Bad news everyday!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by littlewonders: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
In lai Mohammed voice: we defected boko haram that is why they couldn't strike on Christmas day.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by natnoble(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
they were ousted but not defeated yet. Godwilling they will be defeated.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by madridguy(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Read the news properly.

Femolacaster:
Kilode bayii nitori olorun? Bad news everyday!
littlewonders:
In lai Mohammed voice: we defected boko haram that is why they couldn't strike on Christmas day.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by stsinner: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Nobody trusts Naija politicans anymore. I can only believe FG's victory against insurgents if i see pix of shekau(dead or taken alive) & remaining chibok girls freed otherwise it means they conquered empty forest.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by BabaO2: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2016
madridguy:
Make I no say wetin dey my mind for Channels TV. @ OP, I hope you don't kill person with your topic, am about calling Sai Baba to congratulate him for winning the war against the blood sucking demon and you nearly spoil my day.

Brown envelope journalism tongue
Sambisa forest dey France or Berlin? soft targets not directly related to sambisa, even if true sambisa forest is won, there will be more likely increase in soft targets now, police should brace up for that, because most of those dirty animals were not exterminated but were rather chased out.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by LordIsaac(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2016
The government has "won the war."
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by UnknownT: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2016
They have been dislodged from Sambisa, where did they relocate to with the girls? Fish them out
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by ArabMopol(m): 11:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Sambisa Point Zero is under the control of Nigeria Army indeed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by ArabMopol(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2016
dullard buhari should walk unclad from Nigeria side of Sambisa forest to Chad side of Sambisa by doing so I will agree Nigeria is safe
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by ArabMopol(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2016
dullard buhari should walk unclad without securities from Nigeria side of Sambisa forest to Chadian side of Sambisa forest, by doing so I will agree Nigeria is indeed safe
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Suicide Bomb Blast Hits Kasuwan Shanu In Borno - Channels TV by Appliedmaths(m): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
It appears silence was the best answer.

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of How Blood (ritual) Money Really Works(?) / Robbers Catch Military Off Guard At Army Base / Be Careful Of This Address At Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.