Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

God Is Angry, Sends Angels To This Earth To Warn People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Angry, Sends Angels To This Earth To Warn People (631 Views)

How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? / Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? / Is It Possible For Angels To Slap Someone Who Fantasises Sex In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Angry, Sends Angels To This Earth To Warn People by NFFGG: 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
A true life story:

THE LAST CHANCE (REV. 22:12)

A pastor was traveling on a particular day when he saw an old man and gave him a lift. While they were going, the old man said', my son, do you know what happened in heaven last night?" The pastor was so terrified and hurriedly parked and asked: "Sir, are you sleeping? How did you get the information about heaven?" the old man said: "last night in heaven, God became very angry with man and asked the Angels to blow the trumpet. The angels picked up the trumpets and as they were about to blow it, Jesus fell down and began to plead in tears. The blood that came out of his hands and body was very fresh. He told God that his death shouldn't be in vain. God couldn't stand the pain of the saints and the wickedness of the evil ones. So he said, "I AM GIVING THEM THEIR LAST CHANCE. "JESUS then turned to the angels and told them to move down in their numerous numbers to tell the world that: THE END IS NEAR, JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON." the pastor (sweating and crying) asked: "sir, how did you know this ?" the OLD MAN replied: "I am one of the angels sent to the world. Please use every medium of communication to send this message. No time to waste, please." And the old man disappeared! Oh, the second coming of Jesus Christ! It's so real and the time is unknown! It will be like a thief in the night! This is why you must pray up! Look up! Pack up! We are going up in the twinkling of an eye when the trumpet sounds. Jesus said, John 14:1-4 (vs 2) " In my father's house,there are many mansions. Please don't miss your mansion because of that battle in your life! Don't compromise with the world!
Don't lower your standard! Hear vance havnar: "most church members live so far below the standard', you will have to backslide to be in fellowship with them." was he talking about your life? If your life is full of secret sins, you may miss your rapture experience! Please help someone to miss hell! Prayer for the unsaved today. confess Jesus as Lord and Savior. " Lord Jesus, I am sorry for my sin. Forgive me. I accept you as my Lord and Savior today and I say bye bye to this sinful world. Please accept my soul and take over my life. Amen!
Re: God Is Angry, Sends Angels To This Earth To Warn People by edebemba(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
He that has ear, let him hear.
Re: God Is Angry, Sends Angels To This Earth To Warn People by mohamedali(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
With all respect for Christ Jesus the son of Mary, peace be upon him, but no one can see his Lord only after his death, after his death, the Lord hold him accountable
Re: God Is Angry, Sends Angels To This Earth To Warn People by Xforce: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
Dey don start again o,dumbass liars

(1) (Reply)

Getting Intimate With The Holy Spirit / I Can Dance Naked For Ibori – Rev Ken / All You Need To Know About Pastor Adeboye’s Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.