Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Is The Divel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Is The Divel (273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Divel by mohamedali(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Iiblis is Jean and worshiped God .he was in the ground and as I mentioned earlier it was raised to the sky as he was worshiped faithfully then God for him and Gel after he refused to bow down to Adam , Adam and his expulsion from Paradise and became a Disqualified in God's mercy. The command of Allah Almighty, Adam and his wife live and enjoy paradise where there was instructed by God. God say do what ever that do you wont to do but dont comes side the tree or eat them.this one tree and the the divel knows. Radwan is the guarding paradise peace be upon him an Angel.
Re: How Is The Divel by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
The devil is an angel. ANGELS are beautiful creatures. But he stayed in hell too long, so he might be black now.
Re: How Is The Divel by mohamedali(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
I didn't complete...
Sacend I've said that Radwan is one of the angels
Re: How Is The Divel by mohamedali(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pleas wait for the second part
Re: How Is The Divel by mohamedali(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pleas with for the scaend part
Re: How Is The Divel by mohamedali(m): 1:36am On Dec 27, 2016
I can't wait more a few moments for overwhelming....
The devil part 2
After expel the devil began looking for a way to enter paradise after the time it found that there is a snake. This was the serpent so huge and he can go out into the kingdom of heaven and enters again to heaven he went to the devil and told him I want to go to heaven and found Satan's way is by looking at the swallows snake Satan enters and then bring him back and actually went snake to heaven and handed him Radwan peace be upon him and allowed him to enter (sealed God Almighty and appreciation) greet you search for Adam and Eve, peace be upon them when he found them the devil said to him, do you tell you about a great tree and the king does not end when they reached the tree said him what prevent km Lord of this tree, but so that you do not become immortal and your spouse or angels laughed devil on them and eat from the tree Suddenly Lord said unto them pain enters forbidding for you that tree and killed, but that the devil but the enemy took the enemy Adam Lord said that did not forgive me, I would be one of the losers he said to them go down to the ground will come to you from the news it won second place and was not followed by the fire will be introduced by Khalid in it.
When they come down to ground the devil asked God and told him Veztk and His Majesty the Adilnhm wholes only Avadk loyal and told him Rabbo you in the fire and Iblees their companions gathered together and said to him I want you to make any strength, he said that I can metamaterials people do not see me and hear people and not hear me one of his Lord said to him, you then said Make me home told him despicable homes is and is the bathroom he pushed me food said to steal money is your food, said Mark my boys said, illegitimate children are yours children, said he started me marriage drunkard he is your husband (forgive me if I forget something ).

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Enough / Enjoying The Days Of Trouble / Follow Christ,but Join Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.